Antidote

Corki's POV

"Corki get up!" A voice said then I felt hands shaking me.

"Go away." I mumbled as I grabbed a pillow and placed it on my head.

"Seriously get your ass up, I think I know how we can get Harry well break the love potion spell on Harry." Brittany said.

That was all it took for me to get up,
"Why didn't you say so before." I said sleepily.

I crawled out of bed and go some clothes to go to the bathroom.

I spent a few minutes in there and came back out wearing a floral print summer dress.

"OK so what you got?" I asked Brittany as she came in with blood for both of us.

"I can't believe that I didn't realize this earlier but we have an antidote and its you." Brittany said staring at me.

"How am I the antidote?" I asked.

"Remember that you told me when Harry drank from you and you saying his name he remembered you and his eyes were changing from purple to blue. The thing is if we could get him to drink a huge amount of your blood it will be able to break the spell." Brittany said.

"But how will I pull this off?" I asked.

"With us." I looked over by the door and saw Zyan, Niall, Liam, Louis and their girlfriends.

"Zyanny!" I screamed as I ran up to him giving him a hug and right there and then everyone did a group hug.

"I miss you guys so much." I said as we broke apart.

"We miss you too," Kelly said.

"How did you guys get here?" I asked as they sat down.

"Your buddy here, Adam invited us ." Niall said.

That's when Apple ran in.

"Good morning Kiki!" She yelled as she jumped into my arms.

"Good morning Apple, how's my little vampire?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"Wittle vampire good." She replied.

"Can we fight?" She asked looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Not today, I'll make up for it I promise." I said as I hugged her. There was a knock  then Kiley a newborn came in.

"Good morning my Queen, I'm here to take Apple shopping." Kiley said.

"Ok but Kiley please be careful, and be safe." I replied as Apple left the room with Kiley.

"Can you guys get me close enough to Harry?" I asked getting up.
"Already done."

And suddenly I found myself in my bedroom and Harry just came out of the bathroom.

"Thanks a lot Brittany."

I said to myself.

"Who are you?" Harry asked.

"You need my blood." I said as I took a couple steps towards him.

"Get out of my room!" He yelled.

"Correction my room, my house. Come on Harry don't you remember what blood tastes like when getting it from the source." I said as I pulled out a razor.

"You need me as much as I need you, Harry." I said but he started to look away from me.

I walked up to him making him look at me.

"Harry, I know that you can hear me, I need you back, fight this Harry you can fight this. If you cant do this for me your mate who loves you, do it because you want Brittany back." I whispered the last part.

In a flash Harry pulled me towards him and his fangs sunk into my neck. He held me close to him while my hands were in his hair.

He was extremely hungry and made me wonder what he's been eating for the past few days.

"H-Harry." I whispered.
His teeth retracted from my skin and he pulled back and stared into my eyes.

"I love you Corki." He said as we shared a long and meaningful kiss.

"Brittany's alive." I said as we pulled away.

He looked at me shocked.

"She's half vampire and half witch,  she saved my life when Lucy and Chuck tried to kill me. The prince of vampires Adam and his friend Brandon took me in. Brittany trained me until we found out that I have a special royal kind of blood that made me queen of vampires." I replied.

"Wait, who's Lucy?" Harry asked confused.

"Harry that's Nita's real name she lied to you. She gave you the love potion so that you would love her instead of me. And I'll have to kill her because my blood can unleash a deadly force which she would use to take over the world." I said.

"I'm so sorry. I'll never let you go." He said as he pulled me into a hug kissing my cheeks.

Right now we had to get out of here before Lucy aka Nita came back.