Youth

"My youth, my youth is yours"

-Troye Sivan

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You're walking in the hall way in the apartment complex to see that cute little smiley face. He always knows when you're on your way home.
"Well Babe, sure didn't expect you to be waiting for me given the fact it's 3 o'clock in the morning"
"Well Y/N, I don't care what time, where you are, or how tired I am, I will always wait up for you"
"Oh Dyl such a charmer you are" you say as you plant a kiss on his soft lips. You rustle his hair as you pull away to be playful and cute.
"Where have you been baby? I've been so sadly waiting for you" Dylan says with a puppy pout on his face.
"Well I went to the library to study around 8 and had to rush to Nikki's to make sure everything was okay after her breakup. You know Nikki's my best friend and I'd do anything to help her" you explain carefully.
"You. are. wonderful." Dylan said breathily as taking in your essence.
"I'm glad to see you. But can we go inside now and maybe cuddle on the couch?"
"Whatever you want my sweetheart"
You and Dylan walk inside the small apartment he had rented for the both of you when things got serious. Him being a big time actor and all, money wasn't a problem. The apartment had a small kitchen with beautiful marble countertops and stainless steel appliances. The living room was where you both spent most of your time on the comfy sofa and love seat. The apartment had one room where you both snuggled together under the floral print comforter at night. The bathroom was connected to the room and was well, just a bathroom.
When you walk in you see Dylan has set up multiple strings of Christmas-looking lights all around the living room.
"How romantic my Prince Charming"
"Anything for my princess"
You two get on the sofa and turn on the TV as you intertwine your legs and you snuggle deep into his chest. You can smell his cologne that you picked out for him. You feel comfort in his long arms wrapped around you.
You slowly fall asleep in the warmth of his body. He notices about 20 minutes after and carries you to the bed room where he covers you up in the comforter and gives you a kiss on the head.

You wake up the next morning to Dylan still sleeping with his arm around your shoulder to keep you safe from the nightmares you used to get. You slowly remove his arm and kiss his cheek before going to make breakfast.
You are startled when Dylan comes up behind you and wraps his arms around you while you are making eggs.
"Hey babe" you say excitedly
"Hey Y/N. Whatcha makin?"
"Eggs sunny side up just for you"
"You know me too well" Dylan smiles and gives you a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm gonna go get ready to film today and then I'll be back for breakfast babe"
"Okay Dyl! Love you!!" you yell after him.
"Love you more"
As you're finishing up the eggs and there is no longer a loud sizzle, you hear a showering Dylan singing very loudly. You giggle to yourself quietly at the last verses of 'Battlefield' by Jordin Sparks.

As he comes out of the shower you rush to the door to greet him and find him with only a pink polka dot towel covering him.

"Well someone's a Jordin enthusiast" you giggle playfully.
"How did you hear that!" as Dylan starts laughing with you.

Even though he's only in a towel you jump into his arms to give him a big hug.

"You have to go film today?" You say with a pout.
"I'm sorry babe I really am. But once this movie is all filmed, I'm yours for two whole months. And I have a plan for those two months" he says with a crazy grin on his face.
"God I love you so much"
"The feeling is mutual"
"Get ready so we can eat! I'm starving!"

Dylan rushes into the room as you head into the kitchen to set everything up. He comes back out momentarily with a olive green tee shirt and khaki shorts.

"You're adorable" you say with the voice of a 12 year old school girl.
"I try for you" Dylan says as he laughs.

You both eat your breakfast and talk about what Dylan is going to be filming today. You find its another scene of the movie he's starring in, The First Time. You are both talking away you almost forget the time!

"Oh my gosh Dyl! Its 11:30!"
"Oh wow I have to go!!"
"Don't leave me" you say with a pout.
"I'll be back in 12 hours. No later!"
"Aw okay. I love you a lot."
"I love you more" Dylan says as he gives you a cute kiss and hug.

He heads out the door and you break down into tears. You miss him already. He's the only person on Earth who understands you and loves you. Other than Nikki. You decide to call her up to take your mind off of things. She's on her way within 2 minutes.

About 15 long minutes later she walks right into the apartment because she has a key.

"What's up Y/N?" Nikki yells at you even though you're right across the kitchen.
"Dylan just left and I broke down." you say through sobs.
"Aw sweetie. Lets get you a movie and some hot chocolate"

You choose to watch a classic, the Little Mermaid, even though you and Dyl just watched it last night before you fell asleep.

About halfway through silence between you and Nikki, she speaks up.

"You really love him." Nikki exclaims with joy.
"What?" you question.
"You are so in love with him you can see it on your face."
"Dylan is amazing"
"You've told him you love him and it's true right? You better not be playing with his emotions."
"I would never! I love Dylan. A lot"
"Has he met your parents? Have you met his?"
"He's met Ma and I've met his dad."
"You are both afraid of the other parents opinions on eachother."
"Yeah kinda"
"Well when you love someone, you take risks"
"Okay but how"
"Dylan is the love of your life I'm almost certain. You'll find a way"

You take this into thought. You do really love Dylan and would do anything to stay with him forever. You're deep in thought when your phone buzzes.

"Oh speaking of Dyl" you say with glee.
"What's it say?"

I miss you a lot babe. Wish you were here. I feel young with you. I feel like I'm missing a part of myself without you. Come see me later at work? Love you so much<3

"AW OMG LETS GO SEE HIM" Nikki yells loud enough for the whole building to hear. "Y/N?"

Nikki didn't notice you ran into your room and locked the door to cry into Dylan's pillow.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors note:
This is so cute omg!!! But there's a plot twist coming up...? Leave a comment for any requests!!