imagine for destiny

Today. Today was the day me and my best friend Dylan go back to the teen wolf set. We've been off for awhile because season 2 had a few weeks until releasing. Season 3 was definitely going to be one of, if not, the hardest seasons. The reading was a few days ago and wow. There was so much happening. Dylan had a big role in this season and I was so happy for him. But I was playing his love interest. In the first seasons we had been just friends but this new "Void Stiles" made things happen and I guess trigger emotions. Interesting.

We get there and are greeted by everyone with warm hugs and kisses. We're a big family here. I see someone new. I go up to him and shake his hand.

"Hey I'm Ryan" he says as he's looking me up and down.

"I'm uh Destiny" I mumble, slightly uncomfortable.

He laughs and winks at me after he's called away.

Dylan walks over to me and whisper-yells "What was that!"

"I just met him calm down, dad" I giggle. He rolls his eyes. "Just let him know to watch it" he raises his eyebrows.

This goes on for a few days and I'm not necessarily needed everyday but still come because it's fun for me.

Dylan seems to get more and more mad about Ryan "flirting" with me if that's how you wanna put it.

Dylan's always my ride home. I have my own car but I enjoy his company.

One day we get in the car and he drives about 15 more minutes than usual. I don't say anything because sometimes we go to this little diner about a half hour away so I thought that's where we were going.

He pulls over in an empty street and parks the car. He sits and stares at the window for a few minutes until I speak up.

"Dylan? What are you doing? You okay?" I question.

All he does is snicker. "You don't get it yet do you" he shakes his head.

"What are you even talking about"

"Destiny don't be like that"

"I'm not the one being like that"

"Destiny stop!" He yells.

"What?"

"You don't get it! It's you. It's him. I hate him! I love you! It's always been you! But you cant see that because there's always someone better than me!" He screams in frustration. "I just don't kn-"

I cut him off by smashing my lips into his. He hums into it as the butterflies in my stomach turn into pigeons.

"Destiny..." he pulls away.

"What now?" I groan.

"We cant do this here"

"Oh" I laugh, realizing there's other people starting to fill the street. "OH" I laugh even harder realizing something else.

We drive back to his house while I stifle laughs and hold his hand.

••••
Hope you like this destiny178  !! Im gonna put up a schedule for this book probably tomorrow but I wanted to get this done.

La bise
Xoxo
Ro