dont be so jealous, stilinski

Y/N POV

Stiles and I broke up two weeks ago. I've been heartbroken for those two weeks. But Allison and Lydia, my best friends, keep telling me I have to move on. So I have to try.

Bet you're wondering exactly why Stiles and I aren't together anymore.

It's because of Malia.

She was this whole were-coyote thing and we saved her. I guess after that Stiles fell for her.

And God did that shatter me.

I tried confronting him about it a few times. Dropping hints such as "So do you like this Malia? Is she cute?". Subtle, I am.

After that I found out he looks at her. A lot. And to top it off not just her face...

Blah blah blah, we broke up, they got together the second after, I'm over here still miserable but who cares? Not me anymore.

"Y/N. You want revenge? Make. Him. Jealous." Lydia explained to me.

"She's right Y/N. Make him jealous and he'll go crazy. And I know just how to do that." Allison added on with a serious tone.

"Okay guys. What's the plan?" I ask.

"Theo Raeken. Stiles hates him, right?" Allison questioned with a smirk.

"Yeah. He used to talk about him all the time when we were dating. He doesn't trust him at all." I replied.

"Perfect. Get close to Theo. A little too close. He is kinda cute." Lydia smirked mischievously.

"Watch out Raeken, I'm coming" I mischievously look down the hall at Theo with a smirk.

The bell rings and I decide to run over to Theo and walk with him, since we have next class together.

"Theo!" I squeal.

"Hey Y/N!" he chuckled. "Why so happy today? You've been so glum since Stilinski and you broke it off"

"I'm over that douche. He can go and make out with Malia all he wants now. No need to hide it from me!"

"I'm glad you're not upset anymore. But I thought you loved Stiles?"

"Ah dear that's where you put emphasis on the loved."

"Well I know you have had a rough few weeks so you wanna go see a movie tonight?"

"Theo that sounds awesome!"

"Meet me outside after school. See you then!" he waved to me as walking to his seat on the other side of the room.

I text Allison and Lydia to update them.
Guess who's got a movie date with no one other than Mr. Raeken?

I put my phone away so I don't get yelled at and I want to listen during class. My grades have been low since well uh- you know.

Class goes by with a breeze and there's only 3 classes left until the end of the day.

I come up with a master plan.

So Stiles used to always give me a ride home in Roscoe at the end of the day. Home meant his house mostly. Anyways, he does that for Malia now. So he will be waiting for Malia while Theo is waiting for me.

I smirk with a sense of comfort.

The rest of my classes I barely pay attention to, craving the look of hurt on Stiles's face when he sees I've moved on. Is that bad? Oops.