the new girl

Y/N POV

This is the fourth time I've moved in 3 years. I'm now in this place called "Beacon Hills". And I'm starting this high school in the middle of junior year.

Mom and dad said that they'll finally find a place to settle forever here. Let's hope.

It's my first day here and it's already going horrible. I know nobody, I don't know what's happening in any class, and there's an unusually attractive boy in almost all of my classes.

Stilinski. That's his last name.
Stiles. That's his first name.

Stiles Stilinski. Wow. Tall. Dark haired. Not too strong. Over all just gorgeous.

I'm walking out of biology when I run into him. Smooth move, Y/N.

"Oh god I'm so sorry Y/N" he apologizes.

"You know my name?" I ask with a slight smirk out of curiosity.

"It's only been in my head all day" he answers not looking up. "God Stiles why did you say that you dumbass" He mumbles to himself.

I smiled and said "I've got that in my mind now Stiles. What class do you have next?" I giggle like an idiot.

"History. How about you?"

"Let's walk together. I wanna get to know you."

"O-okay s-sounds good."

We both walk down the halls talking about our lives. He's more interested in me it seems.

We finally get to class and I see the open seat next to him, reserved for me.

I talk to Mr. Harris for a few minutes and he lets me go sit next to Stiles.

About half way through class I get a note from Stiles all folded in every which way.

I unfold it under my desk so Mr. Harris doesn't see.

In a neat-ish handwriting I see a few words written

I like you. A lot.

I smile like a little kid on Christmas.

I look at Stiles and nod and mouth "I like you too"

He has a big goofy grin on his face that makes me laugh.

I think I found myself someone.

Stiles POV

I can't pay attention in class. She's sitting there playing with her hair with a seductive smirk on her face. When is lunch again? I need Scott's help. He's the ladies man.

The bell rings as I snap out of my thoughts.

"Hey Stiles you okay? You weren't paying attention during class" Y/N asks me with actual concern.

"Oh yeah sorry I'm okay yeah um lunch is now. You wanna go? I'll introduce you to my friends." I ask with a nervous grin.

"Well I need to meet people sooner or later" she adds while she puts out her arm to lock us together.

I show her around the school while we find our way to the cafeteria. We grab some "food" that the school provides and I show her where me and the pack sit.

Y/N POV

Stiles takes me to the lunch table where I find a cute group of people.

"This is Scott, my best friend" Stiles points to a muscular boy with dark hair and a tan body.

"Hi Scott, I'm Y/N" I smile at him.

"Nice to have you join us" Scott says with a smile.