see you again

*no not the horrible Charlie puth and wiz khalifa one. the hannah montana one.*

Today.

Today I'm meeting the teen wolf cast.

Well darn.

IM MEETING THE TEEN WOLF CAST.

Okay I'm okay now.

Not really but okay.

I'm going with y/b/f/n.

It's comic con so she's gonna go to the walking dead cast while I go to the teen wolf cast.

I put on some jeans; jeans are for special occasions only, as I wear leggings at all moments otherwise. I also put on a white and gray striped shirt from Hollister and my pink converse. My hair is straightened and I'm actually happy with how I look.

After about 45 minutes of singing at the top of my lungs to throwback songs in the car with y/b/f/n, we get to comic con.

"I'll meet up with you in 4 hours, y/n. Try not to get kicked out from security for trying to kidnap Tyler Posey." Y/b/f/n smirked at me.

"I will try hard." I giggle back.

I take a seat in the crowd of other fangirls and wait for the cast to come on stage.

THERE THEY COME OH MY GOD SOMEONE HELP ME

Sorry. Had a moment there.

There's many jokes and giggles and I had a great time but now it's the best part.

The meet and greet!

They're all so sweet and it hurts to let go of them.

But finally y/b/f/n tells me it's time to go so i quietly oblige.

As we walk to the car I look for my phone in my pocket. It's in there but so is something else...

A note?

It has a number on it and says

call me soon cutie
-dob

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
omg i haven't posted in forever i am so sorry but like 19K?!?!?! THANK YOU!!! if you want me to post more just comment and leave requests! love you!

xoxo
ro