you act like you are six

"Dylannnnnn I don't wanna get up yet" I murmur dragging out the "n" as Dylan shakes me, trying to wake me up.

"C'mon babe" he keeps shaking me.

"But it's 8 AM and I don't like to get up until I want to. Which is not now."

"We have stuff to do today!"

"Like what?"

"We're going to the science center today!!"

"Dylan"

"Y/N"

"You're insane"

"Only for you" he gushes at me.

"Fine." I roll out of bed.

I get dressed and eat some breakfast and yell for Dylan that I'm ready.

"Dylan!" I yell.

"I'm coming!" he yells back.

We ride in the car for about 45 minutes until we pull into the science center.

Dylan is actually a child at heart. This was his favorite place as a kid so I thought I'd make him happy and buy some tickets.

"Y/N WE'RE HEREEE" Dylan yelled.

"Dylan honey I can see that" I smirk.

We do some stuff and Dylan seems to be having the time of his life but now it's time for the planetarium show.

I give the woman working out tickets and head into the planetarium with Dyl gazing up at the "sky".

When the show actually starts, I notice he's not looking at the stars. He's looking at me.

She was looking at her world while he was looking at his.

•••

it's so fluffy could die

ok so thank you guys for almost 20k and it means so much and i never thought this book would go anywhere and i looked back at it a few months after i stopped writing and it was at 15k and i might've screeched. but now i'm back and probably not better than ever but eh.

and comment right here if i should upload my other book!! it's about stiles and social media and that's all i'm giving away;)

bisous
xoxo
ro

ps bisous means kisses in french lmao