nighttime

"I'm sorry babe! I'll be home late tonight. Scott wants to go to the library and do some investigating to find out some clues about this beast" Stiles pouts at me.

"Stiles it's okay!" I snuggle next to him.

"You just stay here and my dad will be home around midnight so if you need anything just call any of us and don't worry about anything like eating or-"

"Stiles shut up please. I've been here alone before" I giggle, cutting him off.

"Okay I just really feel bad and if you don't want me to leave I won't trust me"

"Stiles! Go! I love you!" I yell pushing hims out the door.

"Love you too!" he yells through the door.

I know the Stilinski house so well, so I know where everything is.

I grab a box of mac and cheese and decide to make it because why not?

I turn on the TV and watch Mean Girls because again, why not?

I sit on the couch for what seems like hours before the movie is over and there's no more Mac and cheese.

I think for a second and then decide to make sheriff some dinner, knowing he doesn't want to do that after a long day of work.

I make lasagna and put it in the fridge with a note on the counter saying "I made you some dinner in the fridge:) -Y/N"

It's 11 so I decide to get ready for bed because I'm so tired.

I basically live here so I have everything I need, toothbrush, clothes, etc.

When I'm done doing everything I need, I curl up into Stiles's bed and drift off into sleep.

It must be around 2 AM when I wake up because of a loud crash.

I turn to see Stiles trying to be quiet, but failing.

"Sorry!" he whisper-yells.

"Get over here you goof" I giggled.

He changes into sweatpants and no shirt and cuddles up next to me, bringing his warmth with him.

"Goodnight love" he whispers in my ear.

"Goodnight Stiles" I smile into a kiss.

••••
im so sorry i haven't posted in forever but OMG WERE ALMOST AT 1K GUYSSSSSS

XOXOX
RO