Chapter 3 ALICIAS POV

It was around 8:30 and I had just finished getting ready for tonight. I wore a pair of light skinny jeans and a white t shirt. I curled my hair and put some red lipstick on. Then I slipped on my white vans and I was ready. But nervous. I texted Elyza.
ME: hey! It's Alicia. The address is 554 Evans Avenue, see you soon!
ELYZA: I'll be there, get ready to party ;)
Elyza was interesting. I was glad I'd talked to her.
"I'm ready ;)" I responded. And that was that.

At 8:45 Benji picked us up a little late. Nick and I ran to the car.

"Hey dude lets go! Gotta get the good booze!" Nick yelled jumping in the front seat.

"Sorry man, damn Alicia you look good." Benji looked at me in the rear view mirror. It made me uncomfortable.

"Thanks." I murmured and Nick rolled his eyes at Benji. He wasn't the best guy with girls but he and my brother were day ones.

We drove for about ten minutes and finally got to the party. We walked inside and music was blaring. The lights were low and people were everywhere. Immediately Nick and Benji sprinted to the beer pong table. I was already alone. I scanned the house but I couldn't see Elyza. People were all over, dancing, making out, drinking, talking. It was so loud.

I pushed past people to the kitchen and pulled my phone out, I called Elyza and tried to listen but the phone only rang. Then I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

"Hey!" It was Elyza.
"I was just looking for you!" I laughed. Elyza was wearing black skinny jeans with combat boots. She had a grey t shirt on and a leather jacket. She looked really good. I scanned her up and down.

"Checking me out?" She asked slyly.
"What? Uh no?" I turned red and looked down.
"Messing with you again. Here take this!" She handed me a red solo cup.
"What's in it?"
"Fun." Elyza winked at me. I took the drink.

We found a place to sit down in the living room and started drinking. I'd drank wine with mom and dad before but never whatever was in this cup of..."fun".

Elyza got tipsy and by the third drink she had made me I was comfortable, having fun, and getting close to Elyza to be honest. I kept scooting closer. Or touching her arm. Or laughing at her jokes. What was I doing? Was I flirting with a girl? Was it the alcohol? Or had I had a weird crush ever since I saw her at the pool?

---------------ELYZAS POV---------------

Alicia had just finished her third drink.
"Hey make me another one." She slurred her words and leaned into me on the couch.
"I think you could use a break love." I laughed at her. She looked adorable.
"Oh no..." Alicia giggled and shut her eyes falling back on the couch. I was buzzed. But not nearly as drunk as her.

"Hey Elyza?" She looked up at me with glossy eyes.
"Yes?" I smiled at her.
"You're pretty hot. And those jeans? All the black? It looks soooooo good." She poked me sloppily with her pointer finger in the shoulder. She laughed.
"You're drunk Alicia." I smirked. Although her calling me hot had sparked my interest.
"I know what I'm sayin, I know what I'm sayin." Alicia giggled and laid back down.
"I'll be right back love, I'm going to go grab you some water." I got up to look for cups that weren't already filled with alcohol and abandoned. Finally I found one and filled it with cold water.

I made my way back to where Alicia was on the couch. Next to her was a boy. He was trying to grab her waist and he was begging her for attention.
"Just one kiss babe?" He grabbed her face.
"Benji, get off of me." Alicia sloppily tried to shove him off but he overpowered her.
"One kiss.. Come on." By now Alicia was getting scared.
"I said get off me!" She slapped him.
"Fucking bitch?" He stood up and before he could even make another move I dropped the cup of water in my hand. I walked behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Oh hey pretty little thi-." And before he could even finish his sentence, my fist had connected with his face.