Chapter 21- ELYZAS POV

After the seemingly longest ride of my life Alicia and I were back at my apartment sprinting up the stairs into the elevator. We finally got back to my room. I couldn't wait to touch her. Feel her. Hear her. We burst inside and I slammed the door. When I turned around she was running to my bedroom.
"Wait for me!!" I yelled running after her. She jumped onto my bed eagerly. I stood in the doorway staring at her.
"Well, aren't you going to come and get me?" She asked seductively. She bit her lip slowly. I could feel my heart start beating faster. I slowly walked toward the bed.
"Sit up." I said to her.
"What?" She asked.
"Sit up. And take your shirt off." I smirked. Alicia smiled at me her eyes glowing. She sat up and slowly slid her shirt over her head.
"Like that?" She asked batting her eyelashes.
"Mhm." I murmured.
"Do you want me to take anything else off?" She asked slyly. But before I could answer she said;
"Or do you wanna do it for me?"
I got onto the bed sitting next to her. I leaned in closely. Kissing her neck softly. Letting my hand travel to her inner thigh. My finger found themselves lightly brushing over her crotch. She whimpered softly.
"Come on baby." She whispered.
"What do you want me to do?" I asked back.
"Fuck me." She said louder.
"Just, fuck me." She said, she pulled herself onto me, straddling my lap. Slowly she rocked her hips back and forth, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Fuck baby." She whimpered. I brought my hand to her hips. Pulling her into me. Kissing her neck. She rocked back and forth faster.
"I need it. I need you to touch me. Now." Alicia moaned into my neck. She hopped off me and laid down, her head on my pillows. I hovered above her. Not putting my full body weight on her. I kissed down her neck onto her breasts. She helped me unclasp her bra, throwing it across the room. I flicked my tongue at her now hardening nipple. She moaned softly in pleasure.
"Yes, do that." I brought my lips back down, sucking on her nipple, softly grazing my teeth against it. She whimpered. Finally I kissed down her stomach, right until I was above her waistband. I looked up at her.
"Can I?" I asked. She nodded furiously. I quickly but gently pulled her pants down throwing them behind me. Then I moved to her underwear. They were white and lace.
"You're so fucking cute." I said looking up at the girl in front of me.
"I love you madly but please baby just, just fuck me."
I smirked at the words she said. Finally I slipped her underwear off. I started with my fingers playing with her clit. She was already wet. Soaking. I circled her clit with my fingers slowly and then faster. She rocked her hips in encouragement, moaning profanities and my name. Next I gently swiped my fingers lower until they were outside her opening. I waited for a moment. Kissing her inner thighs.
"Elyza. Fuck please. Please." Alicia threw her head back, one hand on her breast and the other gripping my sheets. I thrust one finger inside of her. She bucked her hips up.
"Fuck baby." Then I put another finger in, thrusting in and out slowly and then picking up the pace. Her breathing got harder and her moaning louder. I watched as her grip on my sheets tightened.
"Fuck Elyza. Faster. Go faster. I'm close." But I didn't want her to finish not yet. I pulled my fingers out of her. She whimpered.
"No baby what're you doing?" She pouted. But before she could ask anymore questions I brought my tongue to her clit. Licking it gently in circles. Then faster. She roared her hips up again against my tongue. Moaning and tangling her fingers in my hair. I worked my way lower, licking her center fast then slow, then moving back up. I repeated this motion as she was edging closer and closer to her orgasm.
"I'm about to finish. Baby I'm so close." I went faster, deeper, back to her clit. Finally the grip on my hair tightened. Her thighs tightened around my neck, she bucked her hips up in one final thrust, throwing her head back. I stopped looking up at her. She lowered her head back to meet my eyes. I crawled up next to her.
"You're so fucking good at that." She breathed into my neck as she snuggled next to me. I pulled the covers over us. Wrapping my arms around her.
"You're so beautiful." I whispered running my fingers through her hair. She kissed me softly.
"Let's nap before this party." She whispered kissing at my earlobes softly.
"That sounds perfect." I whispered back, because it did. She was perfect. We were perfect. For the first time in my life...something was perfect.