Chapter 5 ALICIAS POV

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and a foggy memory. Why was I still in my clothes? Where was Nick? Where was Elyza? I sat up and the room spun. I laid back down. Is this what a hangover feels like?

I laid in bed for another few hours trying to recollect my memories. I remembered the party. Elyza had found me in the kitchen. She made me a drink. Or three? Then it got a little foggy and oh my god...Elyza punched Benji. Why?? Okay then I remembered leaving..holy fuck. Did I ride a motorcycle? What was Elyza doing to me. After that I just remember getting into bed and falling asleep. There was only one person who could fill in all of last night for me...Elyza.

I picked up my phone and texted her.

ME: hey, wanna do something later?
ELYZA: hey daddy's girl, sure. what time?
ME: first of all, not liking the name. second, come over around noon?
ELYZA: see you then...daddy's girl ;)

I put my phone down. It was ten. I had two hours to shower, get ready and try to cure this headache. I finally dragged myself out of bed and undressed. I walked into my bathroom looking in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes. Just then my phone rang. It was Nick.
"Hey dude! Where did you go last night?" He asked.
"I just came home, I uh. Drank a lot." I laughed.
"Ah typical first timer." He scoffed.
"Well dad called and he and mom are taking a trip to Vegas with some friends. They won't be home for another four days. Wanna go camping with me and Benji?" When he said Benji I got a bad feeling in my stomach.
"Uh, no thanks Nick. I'll stay home. I think I'll hangout with Elyza." Nick sighed.
"Lame. Okay well I'll be home in two days. Seeya." He hung up.

I finally got into the shower. I washed my hair. My body. Got all clean. When I got out I threw on a pair of dark skinny jeans and a white t shirt. Simple. I ate a sandwich and popped an Advil...or four. This headache was killer. And before I knew it it was noon and there was a knock on the front door.

--------------ELYZAS POV----------------

I parked my Harley in Alicia's driveway and hopped off. I hadn't slept very well. My hand hurt. I wondered how much Alicia remembered. I strolled up to the front door and knocked. Alicia opened the door a few seconds later.

"Hey." She smiled.
"Hey there." I said back.
"Well, come inside." Alicia led me inside again and plopped down on the couch.

"So how are you feeling killer?" I asked laughing.
"Well my headache is almost gone." Alicia chuckled.
"Yeah last night was pretty wild love." I smirked.
"About that...can you...what even happened? I remember some of last night. But not all of it.." Alicia blushed.
"You need me to explain?" I raised an eyebrow at her.
"Please." She said back.

So I did. I explained the whole night. From the party, to the cup of fun, to Benji, to my fist connecting with his asshole face, to the motorcycle ride, to the throw up, to playing doctor, to her kissing my cheek. When I was done she looked shocked.

"Benji is such a creep. But oh my god Elyza I am so sorry I threw up in front of you? And kissed your cheek..." She choked on the last sentence.
"None of it was a big deal daddy's girl. And I had fun." I smirked at her.
"Are you sure?" Alicia smiled a little at me.
"Yes. Dead set." I smiled back.
"Well, if you're not working for a while my brothers gone camping for a few days. We could hangout...sober." Alicia laughed.
"I have the week off of work so I'd be down." I smiled at her and she smiled back.
"Cool, I'm hungry. Wanna take another motorcycle ride?" Alicia asked. And I swear when I stood up and said yes, leading her out the door... I think she checked me out.