CHAPTER 15-ELYZAS POV

I was just composing myself after a bit of wild sex with Alicia when we heard a knock on the door. I looked at her wide eyed.
"Alicia?" A voice rang from outside the door.
"It's mom, you've been in the bathroom for a while? Are you okay?" Alicia looked at me and giggled.
"Yeah mom, just uh...bad appetizers. I'll be out in a second!" She bit her lip to stop herself from laughing. I shook my head at her and put my jacket and tie back on.
"I'd better get going." I said kissing her on the cheek.
"Can I see you later?" Alicia asked.
"Yes. Call me when this...gala thing is over." I said. I fixed my hair and clothes and walked out of the bathroom. Alicia's mom had rejoined the party. We were in the clear.

I got outside into the hot air. I sat down on my motorcycle. I got a text.
Alicia: my mom just asked me why my hair is all messed up lmao.
Elyza: I'm sorry babe :')
Alicia: don't be...it was spontaneous. that made it hot ;)

I sat back smiling. I couldn't remember the last time I felt this happy. All my life I had been uneasy and unsure and honestly scared. But with Alicia it was different. She made me feel okay. She made me feel at home.

-----------------ALICIAS POV-------------

"What the hell happened to your hair?" My mom asked.
"Oh nothing. I just uh, keep messing with it." I lied shrugging.
"Alicia, are you..drunk?" My mom asked leaning closer to me.
"I just had like four or five drinks I'm fine." I was slurring my words. Shit.
"Are you kidding me? You couldn't do one thing right for one night? You can't just not embarrass me and dad?" My mom was mad. But I couldn't stop what I said next.
"I hate these things. You always drag me out to them. Well news flash? I don't fit in with all these rich pretentious dicks mom. And maybe you'd know what I was like if for two seconds you'd sit back and pay attention to me. Oh and the appetizers were fine. I was fucking my girlfriend in the bathroom." As soon as I said the words I covered my mouth.
"What the hell did you just say?" My mom glared at me. I swallowed trying to compose myself. Trying to think of what to say next. But before I could say anything... I was throwing up all over my moms shoes.

I don't really remember the next hour. All I know is Nick had come over and dragged me outside while my mom tried to calm down. People were staring but I was too drunk to notice.

"Alicia. Where's your phone? I'm calling Elyza to come get you. You shouldn't be at home tonight. Trust me." I sat slumped against Nick on the curb. I handed him my phone. He dialed Elyza.
"Elyza? Yea it's Nick. No she's fine but, can you come get her. Her and my mom got into a fight. It ended with her coming out and then vomiting on 2,000 dollar shoes... Okay thanks." Nick hung up and looked at me.
"Elyza's on her way. And Alicia. That was awesome!" He laughed and hugged me.
"Mom deserved it." I slurred.
"Yeah she did." Nick said smiling.

We waited for ten minutes or so and Elyza pulled up. She hopped off her bike.
"Thank you for coming here." Nick said standing up.
"Yea always." Elyza said bending down next to me.
"Okay Alicia I gotta go back inside. I love you. Be safe." Nick kissed my head.
"Babe, what happened." Elyza said stroking my hair.

For the next few minutes I tried to drunkenly recount what I had done.

"You said that to your mom?" Elyza tried not to laugh.
"Yeah I did." I said slouched over. I felt sick.
"Well, let's go back to my place." Elyza picked me up and carried me to her bike.
"You need to hang on to me okay?" She said putting my helmet on.
"Okay babe." I said. I leaned into her and we went home.

When we got back to Elyza's she practically dragged me up the stairs. I had drank a lot more than I thought. We got into her apartment and I fell on the floor. Oh no..I was going to throw up again. I couldn't even warn Elyza I just puked all over myself.
"I'm so sorry." I whimpered.
"Fuck, okay come here." Elyza brought me into the bathroom.
"Can I undress you?" She asked. She was so cute. She was still so sweet, always making sure I was okay with whatever she did.
"Uh huh." I said softly. She took my heels off me. Then my earrings. Then she unzipped my gown. She pulled it down slowly. She dropped it into a hamper.
"I'm going to put you in the shower okay?" She asked me. I nodded. She unclasped my bra and then took my underwear off. I was sitting on the floor, naked, just pouting at her.
"I'm sorry baby." I whimpered.
"Shh." Elyza turned the shower on.
"Elyza will you get in the shower with me?" I asked. I was drunk but I wanted her in there with me.
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"Yes." I said sternly. Elyza undressed quickly and helped me into the shower. She stood behind me, keeping me up. Washing my hair, running her fingers through it. She rubbed my back. Kissed my neck softly. I had never loved someone so much and for the moment I didn't worry about what was coming from my mom, I didn't worry about anything.