Chapter 27 ALICIAS POV

•okay y'all there may be some smut in this chapter since the last few have been a little stressful and sad...enjoy•

"Thank you guys for coming so quickly to help us." I said sipping on a water. We were all sitting at the bar in Elyza's....well OUR kitchen.
"Yeah anytime." Raven smiled. She sat next to Octavia. A hand on her inner thigh. Octavia's resting right on top of it. They looked so happy. Everything was just good.
"Do you guys wanna stay for a movie?" Elyza asked sitting down next to me, planting a kiss on my cheek.
"Ahh, we would but I work a morning shift so I should probably get home soon." Raven frowned glancing at the watch on her wrist. I glanced at the clock. Damn already nine pm. This day has been eventful.
"Next time though!" Octavia exclaimed. She got up first hugging both Elyza and I goodbye. Then Raven got up and hugged us both, then they were gone. Elyza was finishing locking up the door when I plopped down on the couch.
"Hi." She said quietly smiling and returning back to the room.
"Come here." I whispered. Elyza made her way quickly to the couch and sat next to me. I got up and threw a leg over her lap so that I was now sitting on her. I wrapped my arms around her neck kissing her and smiling into it.
"I'm home." I grinned.
"You're home." She smiled back.
"Elyza. Thank you. Thank you so much. If I didn't have you I-" Elyza placed a finger sternly on my lips stopping me.
"Don't think about that. Because you're always going to have me. For the rest of time. Until every universe collapses. Until all the stars burn out. And even after that. You'll have me in heaven if that's where we end up. And if we live a thousand lives after this one I will find you in every single one and you will have me." Elyza clenched her jaw and I realized she was about to cry. I quickly planted kisses on her jaw and cheeks all the way up to her forehead. Her hands gripped the fabric on the back of my t-shirt.
"I'm so lucky to have you." She said.
"Baby." I said just above a whisper.
"No really Alicia. I met you at the perfect time. You make me believe in happiness. I was such a god awful mess before you. I'd given up on art and I was constantly drunk or upset. I love you madly. So much. I want you to know that everyday."
"I do." I said. I shut her up with quick kisses. She kissed me back full of feelings and desperation. I kissed her harder and longer not breaking contact. My tongue explored her mouth and I loved how it felt like we were just melting together. Everything fit so perfectly. Our kisses got hotter and heavier and before I knew it, almost like an instinct my hips were grinding against her lap. Her hands had traveled lower gripping my ass, pulling me into her harder with each grind. I moved my lips to her neck. Kissing at first but then I couldn't take it. I sucked desperately on her neck as she brought a hand up under my t-shirt squeezing my breast. I moaned into her neck which only taunted her further. She fumbled with her other hand to unclasp my bra. Then she stopped and pulled my shirt over my head. Dropping my bra on the floor behind after.

Elyza sat there for a moment. Examining my naked torso in front of her. She looked so overwhelmed and caught up. Finally she looked up at me.
"You're so beautiful...I need you." With that she brought a mouth to my breast. It took my by surprise and I jolted my hips into her. I tangled a hand in her blonde hair and threw my head back as she carefully sucked on my nipple. She planted small kisses on my breast before sucking again, surely leaving hickies. I loved when she gave me them. I felt like hers.

Elyza shifted me off her lap so that I was lying on my back on the couch. She hovered above me, her elbows on either side of me propping her up. Her hair fell in her face and I pushed it behind her ear. She giggled. She brought her lips back to mine. Kissing me incredibly. It felt so right. Elyza had one leg between my thighs and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I thrusted my hips up grinding my center against her leg between me. She pushed down her thigh, earning another thrust from me. I could feel myself getting wet. I grinded on her leg as she applied pressure with it at the right times. I was about to come right then and there from merely rubbing myself against her when she stopped kissing me and unbuttoned my pants. She slid them off slyly  and tossed them onto the floor.

Elyza moved lower kissing my stomach. She took her time running her tongue lower. Licking and kissing my hip bones. Until finally she was kissing the seam of my dark blue underwear. She looked up at me.
"Can I?" She was so fucking cute. Asking my permission. She didn't understand I'd give all of myself to her. I intended on it. I nodded quickly. Biting my bottom lip. I knew it drove her wild. She slid my underwear down and threw them effortlessly over her shoulder. She kissed right above the most sensitive place on my body until I couldn't take it.
"Fuck. Elyza. Please baby." It was all she needed to hear.

She brought a finger to my clit. Circling it in a figure eight motion softly but perfectly. She kissed my inner thighs the whole time. I brought a hand to my breast gasping and throwing my head back. She was so good at making me feel good. So good at touching me. She finally lowered her mouth and licked up my folds. Still circling my clit in zig zag patterns. I moaned loudly. Whimpers escaping my throat. My hips bucked up begging for more contact. Finally she took off.

Elyza plunged her tongue into me, removing her hand from my clit to hold my thighs open wider. She brought her mouth to my clit sucking it generously. The stimulation was incredible. Overwhelming.
"FUCK!" I screamed. I felt her grin against me. I gripped the couch with my free hand.
"Elyza, I'm close." I moaned. I felt weightless and heavy all at once.
"Mm come for me baby." She moaned against me. She licked my center flicking her tongue in and out, moving back to the clit, doing everything perfectly until with one last buck of my hips I was coming completely undone. I arched my back threw my head back and moaned. Every muscle in my body tensed, my toes curled. I felt...amazing. Elyza rubbed my clit as I slowly came down from my high. I rested my back against the couch once again panting. Elyza kissed my thighs a few more times and then stood up. I frowned at the loss of contact until she motioned for me to get up.
"Where are we going?" I asked still shaking from the incredible event my body had just undergone.
"Come to bed with me. I just wanna lay with you." She said. And I did. I took her hand and put on one of her big shirts and I curled my body into hers. I laid with my head on her chest listening to her heart beat rhythms. Her arms were thrown around me holding me tight. Her face buried into my curls. She planted soft kisses continually on me right up until she fell asleep. I was so happy. And I was at home. I was home. She was home.