Chapter 16-Elyzas POV

After I helped Alicia shower off and get comfortable I sat at the edge of my bed. I had changed her into one of my old t shirts and some underwear and I could hear her snoring softly. I sat back and ran my hands through my hair. This girl was fucking me up. She was incredible. I had never felt this way about another person.

Eventually I was exhausted and I wanted nothing more than to hold Alicia. I carefully got under the covers. I wrapped my arm around her waist and intertwined my legs with hers. I buried my face into her neck, just taking in her scent. She smelled amazing. I couldn't even explain it. I kissed her neck softly and traced her hip bones with my finger tips and eventually...I drifted into sleep.

The next morning came quickly, I woke up before Alicia and ate some cereal. Then I got dressed for the day and waited for her to wake up. Around noon she came walking into the kitchen with a bed head rubbing her eyes.

"God, what time is it?" She asked stretching.
"Around noon love. I would've woken you but you looked so bloody cute sleeping." I said.
"No I needed it." Alicia walked over to the stool I was sitting on and kissed me on the cheek.
"So, what do you remember from last night?" I asked.
"Unfortunately everything." Alicia filled a glass with water and downed it.
"I can't believe I came out like that." She said rubbing her temple.
"Babe, it's okay." I said.
"No Elyza I don't know if it is. I don't really know where my mom stands on the whole being gay thing." Alicia sat down next to me.
"Well, maybe you should talk to her." I suggested.
"You're right. But...not yet. I need time." Alicia looked nervous.
"I know, anyway what do you wanna do today?" I asked smirking.
"Hm, you?" Alicia winked like a dork.
"You didn't get enough of me last night?" I said winking back.
"Never enough." Alicia said. She prowled closer to me and nipped my ear.
"Watch it Clark. We just got up." I said. Alicia giggled.
"Elyza I love you." She said holding my face in her hands she kissed me softly.
"I love you madly." I said back. Because I did. I loved this girl madly. With my whole heart.
"Madly. I like that." Alicia smiled.
"You know what I wanna do?" I asked her.
"What do you wanna do?" Alicia said smiling.
"Let's stay in a hotel. Let's be stupid and spoil ourselves and sleep in a huge comfy bed and take a bath and order room service. Let's be grossly romantic." I raised an eyebrow at her.
"Baby, that sounds grossly amazing. But I'm not old enough to rent a hotel room." Alicia said.
"Love, I'm nineteen. The legal age is eighteen. So where do you wanna stay?"

---------------------ALICIAS POV------------------------

I had forgotten Elyza had two years on me.

"Let's stay anywhere. I don't care babe." I smiled at her.
"Well there is a hotel called The Polis downtown LA. Its pretty nice and I just got a bonus from work so I can totally afford a suite." Elyza grinned at me.
"So when are we doing this?" I asked smiling.
"Tonight." Elyza kissed me.
"I can't wait to be grossly romantic with you. Should we go out to dinner?" I asked.
"Yes I'd like that, maybe for dessert I'll have you." Elyza winked at me.
"You're such a loser." I said rolling my eyes, this made her giggle.

We spent the rest of the day getting prepared. Elyza made the reservations for The Polis. We got a suite called "The Commander Suite." I needed some things from my house so I called Nick to make sure my parents weren't home. I couldn't face them yet.

"Hey Nick, are mom or dad home?" I asked.
"Nah, they're out of town with some friends. Mom is pretty pissed so they're probably out boozing. All I know is they went to Florida for a few nights. Why what's up?" Nick chuckled.
"I just need to stop by for some stuff." I said.
"Okay, I'll probably be out with Benji. I'll leave a key under the mat." Nick hung up. I was slightly worried about him. He had been out with Benji a lot and they'd been known to do some messed up drugs together. Not to mention Nick was drunk every night. Sure I had just puked on my mom last night but he was drunk EVERY night. I shrugged it off. Nick would be fine. He can take care of himself.

"Are they home?" Elyza interrupted my thoughts.
"Oh what uh no they're out. Let's go!"
"Wait babe, are you okay?" Elyza grabbed my hand.
"Yes. I'm fine." Elyza stared at me.
"I promise." I kissed her and then we were off.

When we got to my house I quickly went inside and packed a small bag of things for the night. Elyza only had a backpack with her so I carried light too. We zoomed through traffic on her bike until we got to The Polis. It was beautiful and huge. We walked inside and got to the front desk. A man behind the counter greeted us.
"Hi, reservation for Lex." Elyza pulled out her credit card.
"Ah yes, you'll be staying in The Commander Suite." The man smiled and handed us a key.  He told us it was on floor 12. We took an elevator to our room and walked inside.

There was a huge circular bed in the center of the room. A tv and a mini fridge sat inside. There was a small sitting area with a couch. The bathroom was incredible. It had a jacuzzi tub and two sinks. Everything was perfect. Plus our view was overlooking the city. I stood at the window watching the hustle and bustle. Elyza walked behind me. Snaking her arms around my waist. She planted soft kisses on my neck. I intertwined our fingers.

"What do you think?" She whispered. It gave me goosebumps.
"It's incredible Elyza." I felt so at home.
"I'm glad baby." Elyza continued kissing my neck softly.
"As nice as that feels, we have dinner in about a half hour. You've gotta stop before I can't stop." I said turning to face her. She pouted.
"Don't worry.." I said walking toward the bathroom to get ready.."we've got all night."