Chapter 10 ELYZAS POV

• a thousand reads!! I am so grateful thank you guys. I love seeing the comments and votes. I'm going on vacation in a week so I'll try to update a lot between now and next Thursday!•

After I finished my shower I threw back on the same black jeans and grey t shirt. I think I heard Alicia's brother Nick come in. I slipped my socks on and waltzed back downstairs shaking my hair out.
"It took you long enough." Alicia smiled. She pushed a plate with eggs and bacon on it toward me.
"I'm not much of a chef but I tried." She shrugged.
"Thank you love." I kissed her on the cheek and sat down at the island in the kitchen. I realized how hungry I was. Immediately I started scarfing down the eggs. Alicia looked at me wide eyed.
"Have you even tasted those at all?" She laughed. I shrugged and smirked back at her.
"So, do you have anything to do today?" Alicia asked.
"Nope. I still have a few days left at work. I could stay here again if you want." I finished the eggs and moved to the bacon.
"Well actually, Nick is having a party here tonight and I wanna get out of the house...could we go to your place?" Alicia sipped her orange juice.
"My place? Yea we could do that." I smirked. I finished my bacon and got up to put my plate in the dishwasher but Alicia grabbed it from me.
"I'll handle this." She said.
"Do you think we could go to my place soon? I need to change and stuff." I said standing up.
"Oh yeah sure! Just let me shower and we can go okay?" Alicia walked over to where I stood and kissed me softly. She brushed her nose on mine and giggled, kissing the tip of it.
"I'll be fast." And with that Alicia ran up the stairs.

I walked out of the kitchen into the living room. There were family photos everywhere. I took my time looking at them. Alicia's old school photos were on a book shelf. She had glasses? What a nerd. I smiled to myself. There were family vacation photos, old holiday ones. After I had looked at all of them I plopped down on the couch. I scrolled through my camera roll on my phone. Alicia and I had taken selfies. My favorite one was me smirking and her kissing my cheek smiling into me, I set it as my background. Just then I heard footsteps come around the corner.
"Oh hey Nick!" I said surprised.
"Hey, mind if I talk to you for a minute?" Nick asked sitting on the opposite end of the couch. I reluctantly agreed.
"Sure, what is it?" I said putting my phone away.
"So...Alicia..she told me she likes you. And don't get me wrong I don't care about that stuff at all! If she's happy I'm happy. But I'm going to warn you now. If you hurt her Elyza..." Nick locked eyes with me.
"I would never. I couldn't." I said. He really cared about her.
"It's just, there's a lot more to Alicia then a rich girl with an attitude. You're going to most likely get to know her. And she doesn't have a lot of people in her life. Nobody has ever made her smile like you. So please...take care of my little sister." Nick looked genuinely concerned.
"I give you my word. I will not hurt her Nick." I stood up. He did too. Then I extended my hand and shook his.
"I'm trusting you." He said.
"You can." I said back. Then Alicia walked in. She was finishing a side braid. She wore Jean short shorts, white vans, and a red flannel with the sleeves rolled up.
"What're you two talking about?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.
"Nothing!" Nick said smiling. He kissed her on the forehead.
"I've gotta go get some party favors for tonight." Nick winked at us. He grabbed his keys off the counter.
"You two have fun." He said skipping out the door.

"What was that all about?" Alicia asked me.
"Nothing babe." I said.
"Are you ready?" I asked her. Alicia nodded and I took her hand.

--------------ALICIAS POV----------------

Elyza and I hopped on her motorcycle. She revved the engine and acted cocky like usual. I snaked my arms around her waist and laid my head on her back. She zoomed through the city. Left and right. Getting honked at like usual. I was excited to see where Elyza lived. I'd never really asked her about her house. Finally we pulled up to a large brick building. An apartment complex. A really nice one at that. Elyza stopped her bike and chained it to a bench.
"Well we're home." Elyza smirked at me and began running up the front steps. I followed behind her. She used her key and led me down a hallway and into an elevator.
"I live on the tenth floor." She said.
"So we have a little time?" I responded.
I pushed her against the back of the elevator and kissed her hard. I pulled away and looked her in the eyes. She pulled me back in. Slipping her tongue in my mouth. Her hands traveled lower, onto my ass and pulled she pulled me into her while she kissed me. I moaned softly into her mouth.
"Elyza." She kissed me harder.

We were interrupted by the elevator dinging at floor ten. Elyza pulled away and smirked at me. I pouted.
"Patience love." She said. She led me out of the elevator. We walked down to a green door with the number 222 outside of it. Elyza put her key in and led me inside.

The apartment was exactly what I'd expected. There was a grey couch with a tv in a living area. The kitchen was surprisingly big. There was a huge window overlooking LA. Posters of bands and motorcycles hung everywhere. There was a small black wooden table with two chairs in a small dining area off the kitchen. The walls were grey and others were made of brick. White Christmas lights hung on the walls. She flipped the lights on. They were dimmed down but the sun was coming in the large window lighting up the apartment. The floor was made of dark wood.

She led me to her bedroom. It had grey walls like the others and a king sized bed with a black comforter. Her apartment was a spitting image of Elyza. I sat down on her bed.

"I've got to get clean clothes on." She laughed.
"Elyza this is such a nice place.." I said looking around her room. She walked over to a black dresser. She pulled her shirt off, dropping it on the floor..revealing a black sports bra. Then she took her pants and socks off. She was wearing black underwear, not a thong but they were tight and had lace. I couldn't stop looking her up and down.
"Eyes up Clark." Elyza said smirking at me. But I couldn't help myself. She was breathtaking. Before she could even pick out a new outfit I had sprung up and pulled her onto the bed. I rolled on top of her straddling her hips. She looked shocked.
"I can't be patient." I said.