Chapter 9 ELYZAS POV

I woke up the next morning to Alicia curled up on my chest. Just barely snoring. Her hair was everywhere and I lightly pushed it out of my face. She looked so cute, so peaceful. I kept replaying last nights events in my head over and over.
"I want you." She had said. I couldn't believe how crazy my butterflies had gotten. This girl was changing me.

We laid in the bed for another few hours it seemed until finally Alicia woke up to me playing with her hair. She sat up, squinting at the sunlight and speaking in a soft sleepy voice. She rubbed her eyes.
"What time is it?" She asked stretching her arms. I checked my phone.
"Almost noon." I laughed.
"Shit we slept late." Alicia hopped out of bed opening the curtains.
"Do we have anywhere to be love?" I chuckled.
"You're such a smartass." Alicia said. She grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. I smirked at her.
"There it is." She said rolling her eyes and sitting back on the bed.
"There what is?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"That's stupid smirk. That stupid...insanely hot smirk." Alicia crawled toward me like a tiger.
"Hot?" I asked smiling.
"You heard me Lex." Alicia kissed my neck softly and then hopped right back up. I pouted.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I've got to make us breakfast. You shower while I do." She said pulling her hair into a perfect messy bun.
"Or...you could shower with me." I said shrugging. Alicia locked eyes with me.
"Tempting." She said.
"But, I'm gonna make you work for this." She said like a total dork running her hands up and down her body and smiling.
"Bloody hell fine." I said playfully. She kissed me once more and then headed downstairs to make us food.

---------------ALICIAS POV--------------
I kissed Elyza one last time and then headed downstairs. I wasn't really much of a cook at all but I wanted to impress her. I made us eggs and bacon and poured orange juice. Just then Nick came through the front door.

"Hey dweeb. Did you make me food? Aw." He extended a hand toward Elyza's plate. I slapped it away.
"No, this is for Elyza." I said scooting the plate away.
"Oh that hot biker chick, she's here?" Nick smiled at me.
"Yes she's here. But she's off limits." I realized what I said after the words escaped my mouth.
"What why? Boyfriend?" He asked.
"No..." I said.
"Gay?" He asked.
"As a matter of fact yes." I said nodding.
"Well Benji's slept with a few lesbians before so I'll give it a shot." Nick was such a pig sometimes. And Benji's name made me cringe.
"No you won't." I said more sternly.
"And whys that? It's not like you're trying to date her." Nick laughed. I didn't say anything.
"What was that?" He said.
"What was what?" I asked.
"I said. It's not like you're trying to date her. And you didn't say anything.." Nick looked confused.
"Well...maybe I am." I said looking down.
"What?" He said shocked.
"Yea Nick. I like her. Okay? Just don't say anything to mom and dad yet." I was scared of what he'd say.
"I can't believe this..." He said.
"I can't believe that now...ME AND MY SISTER CAN PICK UP GIRLS TOGETHER." He reached his hand out for a high five. I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand.
"Not so fast. I only want her." I said.
"Geez whipped already." He said smiling.
"Shut up." I said shoving him.
"Well anyway, since we still have two days before the rents get home do you wanna come to a party tonight? I'm throwing one here." I remembered the last party I went to. How much I hated it.
"You can bring Elyza." Nick said.
"Thanks, but..no thanks." I shrugged.
"Lameeee. Fine. I'll just have to have fun without you." And with that Nick ate a slice of my bacon and marched off to his room.