Chapter 11 ELYZAS POV

•graphic content again and feedback is appreciated. thank you guys :)•

I couldn't believe how dominant Alicia was being. I really was used to being the one to take charge with girls. I laid with her on top of me. Her hands on my sides. Rubbing circles on my ribs. She was straddling my hips. Slowly grinding back and forth. Never breaking eye contact. She bit her lip. It drove me crazy.
"I want you." Alicia said. Still grinding back and forth. Slowly.
"I want you too." I said. My voice came out weaker then I thought it would. Alicia removed her hands from my sides. She unbuttoned her flannel revealing a black bra. She slowly took the flannel off. I could feel myself getting wet and she hadn't even touched me yet.
"Fuck Alicia." I mumbled. She threw her shirt across the room. Then she leaned down and brought her lips to mine. Soft at first and then harder. She slipped her tongue in mouth. I moaned into her. My hands moved down to her ass. Still in shorts. She grinded faster and I helped pace her using my hands and pulling her down onto me.
"Do you want me yet?" Alicia said hovering inches from my face. Her braid dangling loosely from her head.
"Always. I always want you." I said back. I was breathing heavy now. My cheeks felt flushed. Alicia kissed me again, biting my lower lip. I needed her. I could feel my legs start to shake. I needed her to touch me. To feel me. I needed to be close.
"Please baby." I whimpered.
"Please what?" Alicia asked. This was so spontaneous. She never took charge like this. I always thought I'd be the one to tease her.
"Please...just touch me." I said softly. Alicia brought her lips back to mine and her hand traveled lower. Down to right above where my underwear began.
"Touch you? Here?" She asked sliding her hand into my underwear.
"Yes, there." I moaned. She was breathtaking. Intoxicating. I loved this. Shit. Maybe I loved her.

She rubbed me for a little bit and my breathing picked up speed. She never broke our kiss. Until she moved to my neck. I could feel her suck and graze it with her teeth. Here came hickey number two for sure. Just then when I thought I was going to give out just from her rubbing me...she slipped a finger in. Then two. She thrusted in and out and I couldn't help myself.
"Fuck. Baby." I moaned. She brought her mouth back to mine. Then she whispered in my ear.
"You like that?" She asked.
"Mhm." I said between gritted teeth. She sped up. Thrusting her fingers in and out. In and out. I couldn't stop shaking. I dug my nails into her back. Scratching. Moaning. I was close.
"I'm gonna come." I whimpered. Alicia picked up speed. And then I gave out. I couldn't take it anymore. She pushed me over the edge into the most fantastic orgasm I had ever had. Especially sense she just used her hands. She rolled off of me and laid next to me.
"Did I do good?" She asked burying her face into my neck.
I wrapped my arms around her and planted soft kisses on her cheek.
"You did a bloody good job babe." I whispered. I ran my fingers up and down her arm. Lightly tickling it.
"I just want to make you feel good. You deserve it." Alicia said. She intertwined her legs with mine.
"I know you do babe." I said back.
"Elyza. You're making me fall for you." She said. She planted small kisses on my neck.
"I'm falling for you too love." I said back. And then we laid there. In comfortable silence. Wrapped up in each other. Warm. Happy. And damn were we exhausted.

----------------ALICIAS POV-------------

I laid wrapped up in Elyza. Not speaking really. I couldn't believe what I'd just done. I had never wanted someone so much I just couldn't help myself. The way she whimpered for me. Big, strong, badass Elyza had crumbled under me and begged me to touch her. To feel her. I loved it. I..loved her.

We laid there for a while longer and then Elyza peeled herself out from my embrace and got up. She giggled at me. Sliding out of bed.

"I should get dressed." She said.
"Do you have to?" I said pouting.
"Yes. I want to take you out." She said raising an eyebrow.
"Take me out?" I asked sitting up now.
"Yes. On a proper date. I've got to get dressed." Elyza winked at me.
"Lyz oh no." I said blushing.
"What's wrong?" She said.
"Your neck...I uh..." Elyza turned away and walked into the small bathroom in her bedroom. She looked in the mirror.
"Fuck Clark you really went all in." She returned grinning like an idiot. My idiot. Because sure enough there on the OTHER side of her neck was another hickey. Larger. Darker. I just wanted to mark her as mine. She was mine.
"I'm sorry." I said smiling lightly.
"Baby, don't you apologize. I thought I told you that?" She said smirking. That fucking smirk. So hot.
"Okay, I won't." I said. She giggled at me. Then she turned back toward where she kept her clothes and said;
"Now if you'd excuse me, I've got a date to get ready for."