Chapter 6 ALICIAS POV

To be honest I was slightly skeptical once we had actually gotten back onto Elyzas motorcycle. But I really wanted an excuse to be close to her again...to wrap my arms around her waist. She looked beautiful today, but intimidating. A perfect combination. 

We decided to go get pizza and take it somewhere outside to eat. It was nice today. Sunny. Elyza once again was crazy on her bike. Dodging cars, picking up speed. Revving her bike at stop lights. Eventually we got to the pizza place. We ordered a large pepperoni and brought it to one of my favorite spots.

It was a back woods trail. It led to a small stream. Just nature. Even though I was a city girl, I loved the outdoors. We sat down and opened our pizza box.
"This is a cool spot daddy's girl." Elyza smirked at me. That smirk was driving me crazy. What was happening to me?
"Yeah, it's my favorite." I responded. I took a bite of pizza.
"Alicia." Elyza looked at me. My stomach clenched when she said my name.
"Yeah?" I said.
"I like hanging out with you. I really don't have anybody else." Elyza broke eye contact with me and looked out at the stream.
"Don't worry. I understand." I said back.
"And me too." I smiled at her. And maybe out of impulse I made my next choice. I moved the pizza box that sat between us. And I scooted closer. Then I grabbed her hand. And held it. I just held it in my lap. She looked at me. Surprised I'm sure. And she smiled. We didn't say anything for a while. But she rubbed my hand with her thumb. I laid my head on her shoulder. I felt happy. I felt needed. I felt...at home.

---------------ELYZAS POV---------------

I couldn't believe Alicia was holding my hand. It sounds so stupid. But I had butterflies. Me? Elyza lex? With butterflies? That was almost unheard of. I didn't fall for girls. Girls fell for me. I wasn't tied down. I couldn't be. I was a notorious player. But this girl. This damn girl. She was different. She made me feel things. And I found myself wanting to spend every minute with her. I wanted to tease her and see that goofy smile. Hear her giggle. I wanted to look at her eyes. They're so big. Bluish green. I could get lost in them...in her.

My thoughts were interrupted by her voice.
"Elyza it's getting dark I think we should go."
She was right. We'd been sitting together in a comfortable silence for a while now.
"You're right." I said back.
"Back to my place?" She asked.
"Yea back to- wait a second. I have an idea." I grinned at her springing up.
"What is it? What?" Alicia stood up. She sounded like a kid at Christmas.
"Patience daddy's girl. Now come on!" I grabbed her hand and we ran all the way back to my bike. I extended my arm in a goofy but sly manner. "Your chariot awaits."

-------------ALICIAS POV----------------

Elyza was so wild. Before I knew it we were back on her bike headed to our mystery location. Where the hell were we going? We were back in the city. Heading south? What the hell was south? We drove for another ten minutes or so when finally we pulled up at the country club? Elyza hopped off her bike.
"What're we doing here? The club closes at 8. It's almost nine thirty?" I was confused.
"I know daddy's girl. But one of us just so happens to have a key." Elyza held it up jingling a ring of keys. She smirked at me. She was insane. We were about to break into the club?
"Elyza no we can't." I protested.
"Oh don't be a baby. Lighten up come on."
Before I could protest again Elyza was running to the gates. And I don't know what happened but next thing I knew I was running after her.