Chapter 8 ELYZAS POV

*more mature content in here! Thank you so much to everyone reading this its my first fic!!*

"Police get out of the pool now!"

The police were right outside the gate that lead to the pool. They were coming inside. Alicia hopped off my lap and I got up. Quickly we scurried out of the pool. Grabbing our clothes and running. I grabbed her hand.
"Elyza! What're you doing we have to stop!" Alicia yelled as we ran toward the exit of the pool.
"No! We don't. Trust me I've got you." I led her out of the pool area and through the club. I could hear the police behind us yelling to stop. Slow down. Get over here. We kept running. Never breaking the hand holding.
"Almost there!" I hollered to Alicia. We finally broke out of the front gate of the club. I found my key in my jean pockets. I slammed the large metal gate shut. I locked it. The police standing right at the other side.
"Unlock this gate now young lady." The officer stared me down. I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Make me." I stuck my tongue out at him. Grabbed Alicia's hand. And walked over to my motorcycle. After putting our clothes on we left. I could hear the cops yelling until we got out of the parking lot.

---------------ALICIAS POV---------------

I held onto Elyza as we zoomed away from the club. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Elyza was such a badass. It turned me on to be honest. And the best part was even though she was crazy she made me feel safe.

We drove all the way back to my house. The entire time I was thinking about our kiss. The way her lips tasted and felt. So perfect. Her hands. Placed on my hips pulling me closer to her. As close as we could get. Finally we were back to my place. She stopped her bike and took her helmet off. Shaking her wet hair like a dog.
"That was bloody fun wasn't it love?" Her Aussie side was showing.
"It was. It really was." I looked down smiling.
"Do you trust me Alicia?" Elyza put her hands on her hips.
"What?" I asked.
"Do you-" she poked my arm.
"Trust me?" She pointed to herself.
"Honestly, I don't trust many people." I said.
Elyza frowned. Never breaking eye contact.
I walked closer to her.
"You never let me finish." I whispered.
"I don't trust many people..but God Elyza. I trust you." As soon as I finished my sentence her lips were on mine. Desperately kissing me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to her. I pulled away. She frowned.
"Stop looking so sad, let's go inside." I winked at her and grabbed her hand. This girl was driving me crazy.

We ran inside. Kicking our shoes off at the front door. I sprinted in front of Elyza toward the stairs laughing. She ran behind me. Giggling and trying to grab me.
"Catch me if you can Lex!" I ran down the hall toward my room. I could hear her behind me.
"You little shit! Get back here!!"
I opened the door to my room and jumped into bed. Elyza ran inside. She shut the door.
"You caught up.." I said staring at her. I bit my bottom lip.
"You're asking for it." Elyza took a step closer to the bed.
"Asking for what?" I said batting my eyelashes at her and pouting my lips.
"You really want to find out?" She asked raising an eyebrow and smirking.
"Oh I'm so scared." I said rolling my eyes at her. Elyza didn't say anything. She walked over to the bed and laid next to me. I scooted closer to her. She brought her lips to my neck. Softly kissing it. Grazing it with her teeth.

I rolled over and got on top of her. I brought our lips together. Kissing her hard and fast. She pulled me closer to her while I kissed her. My hands found themselves curious again and brought them to her chest. She moaned into my mouth. My hand traveled lower. Below her waist. I rubbed her through her pants. Too nervous to go any further. She was begging for me.
"Fuck Alicia." She whimpered. Scratching my back. I rubbed faster, harder, better. I moved to her neck. Sucking. Biting. Finally when I felt like I'd given her all I could for the night I rolled off of her. We were silent.

"Alicia?" Elyza asked me.
"Yea?" I asked.
"Is there a hickey on my neck?" Elyza giggled. I turned around. There was. A huge purple, red and blue hickey on the left side of her neck.
"I'm so sorry." I laughed. She sat up and looked at me.
"Never apologize for making me feel good." Elyza grabbed my hand. I sat up.
"Was that okay? Are you okay?" She asked me.
"Oh god yes. Yes Elyza I'm okay. I only stopped because I was nervous. But I want it, I...I want you." I met her gaze.
"You want me?" She asked. She looked hopeful. Secretly happy.
"Yes.." I said back.
"Well love..I just so happen to want you too."