Chapter 13 ELYZAS POV

•hey guys I'm on a 14 hour drive rn for spring break so I'll hopefully be updating quite a bit but I will be on vacation for a week so I won't be active much for about 10 days!!•

Last night I had poured my heart out to Alicia. And she had handled it just as i had hoped. She didn't prod or ask me a thousand questions. She just was there for me, although I wish she didn't feel the need to apologize to me. I was so glad she was mine though, officially.

Her parents were coming home tomorrow from their trip so she had invited me to sleep over again. I was obviously 100% in. I pulled up to her house just as the sun was setting. She was already running out the front door, down the side walk barefoot, grinning like an idiot. She ran and jumped into my arms. Wrapping her legs around me, I picked her up and spun her. She frantically kissed my cheek over and over.
"I missed you." She said as I set her down.
"Baby, it's only been a few hours." I said smirking.
"I know, I don't know how I'll survive when summer is over." She said. She led me inside.
"Is Nick home?" I asked.
"No, he's out with Benji. So it's just you and me." She was smiling like an idiot. I loved that smile. God I loved her.
"So why're you so happy?" I asked laughing.
"You're all mine. It's just me and you." She said.
"Come here I have an idea." Alicia led me through the kitchen out a back door on to a patio. There was a hot tub, decent sized with colorful lights inside.
"Me and you?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"Babe I didn't bring a swimsuit." I said sighing.
"Who said anything about swimsuits?" She laughed. This girl. With that she took her top off, then her shorts. And I expected her to stop but she unhooked her bra. She removed it slyly and held it in front of her dropping it.
"Fuck, you're beautiful." I said.
"Shh, come on." Alicia took her underwear off and slid into the hot tub. The sun had set by now.
"Baby, don't keep me waiting." She whimpered. I quickly took my clothes off, finally removing my underwear and bra. Alicia stared me up and down.
"Eyes up Clark." I winked, this had become a joke by now.
"Get in here." Alicia motioned for me to get in the tub. I stepped into the hot water. Staring at the girl in front of me. I sat down next to her. Her body was a masterpiece. Something I would never get out of my head. She moved over to me. Placing her legs over mine and laying her head on my shoulder.
"Elyza?" She asked softly.
"Yes my love?"
"I..love you." I felt her tense up when the words left her mouth. I brought her chin up and leaned over bringing my lips to her ear.
"I love you too." My heart started beating really fast. Goddamn this girl had turned my entire world upside down. It felt like I'd known her forever. She felt like home. Alicia kissed me softly. Running her fingers through my hair. I kissed back. Still soft but I let my tongue slip through. We kissed for a while, making out, two teenager in love. I wished I could hold on to this moment forever.

After a while we headed back inside. Alicia made us popcorn and we decided to watch a movie. We cuddled on the couch for hours. I traced my fingers up and down her spine, on all her freckles, every birth mark or scar her body had. I could touch her forever. She was my forever.

As we laid together laughing, kissing, touching I realized I didn't know much about Alicia. I knew plenty but..I didn't know her. I remembered Nick saying I'd know her. That there was more to her then meets the eye. I couldn't wait to learn about her. Her fears, likes, favorite things. She was fascinating. I don't remember when but, before I knew it I had drifted into a sleep, with her arms around me. Listening to her steady heartbeat.