Chapter 22-ALICIAS POV

"Aliciaaaa. Love. Baby. ALICIA." I woke up to Elyza gently shaking my arm and whining at me.
"What? What is it?" I sat up quickly.
"Shh, nothing. Just, Raven's party is in an hour so you should probably get ready." Elyza laughed.
"Oh shit yeah I've gotta shower." I stood up, stretching.
"May I join?" Elyza asked smirking.
"As much as I want that, we both know if we get in that shower together...we're going to be in there for a lot longer than an hour." I rolled my eyes giggling.
"You're right babe." Elyza stepped toward me and kissed me softly. Brushing our noses together, making me giggle.
"Well you'd better hop in there." Elyza said motioning toward the bathroom.
"I'd better."

I showered pretty quickly. Just doing a basic wash. I missed Elyza even when I was in the shower. How ridiculous was that. By the time I got out and dried my hair and put my underwear on Elyza was already ready. I walked out of the bathroom in matching black bra and underwear. Elyza sat on her phone. She wore black skinny jeans, her boots like always, a plain white t-shirt and a festive blue and red bandana. She looked up at me.
"Fuck babe, you're breathtaking." She said leaning back on her elbows on the bed.
"Thank you love. Do you have a blue top I could borrow? I don't have all my clothes yet."
"Ah yes." Elyza stood up and walked to her dresser, she handed me a dark blue t-shirt and a white pair of my shorts.
"You left these here so I washed them for you." She said smiling while handing me he shorts.
"You're so cute." I said shaking my head. I walked back to the bathroom, getting dressed and finally pulling on my white converse. Then I put my hair in a side braid and stole a plain red bandana from Elyza's closet. I walked out and twirled around.
"Do we look festive?" I laughed.
"Oh babe deadest." Elyza said kissing me softly. She looked down at her phone.
"Ah! We've got ten minutes to get there!" Elyza grabbed my hand whisking me out of her apartment and locking the door behind us. We took the elevator downstairs and hopped on her motorcycle. I assumed my usual position, arms around Elyza's waist. Head nestled on her back. We zoomed around neighborhoods until finally we pulled up at a nice, smaller, white house. There were various cars parked on the street and we could hear music and voices coming from the backyard. The air smelled like a barbecue. I found myself getting nervous and excited. Elyza took her helmet off fixing her bandana and I did the same.
"Are you ready babe?" She asked taking my hand.
"Ready."

Elyza led me into the backyard where around twenty people were laughing, talking, sitting by a bonfire, there was a guy grilling, and a beer pong table set up. Everyone seemed so happy. Raven ran up to Elyza hugging her.
"ELYZA!! You made it right on time and you're Alicia right? I've seen you around the club obviously. You two make a super cute couple." Raven appeared to be buzzed and she playfully punched my arm.
"Thank you." I laughed. Elyza squeezed my hand placing a small kiss on my cheek.
"Awhhhhh." Raven swooned. Just then a familiar face showed up beside Raven tugging at her arm.
"Rave, it's our turn at pong!"
"Octavia?" I asked.
"Oh shit hey!" I was right. It was the paramedic from earlier today who took my name and drove one of the ambulances.
"Shit how's your brother?" She asked genuinely.
"He's okay, coma but..okay." I shrugged.
"Well let's try to help you have fun and forget about that." She said smiling, her eyes lighting up.
"After this game of pong, if Rave and I win-" Raven cut Octavia off.
"WHEN, we win." She interjected. Octavia rolled her eyes.
"Fine. WHEN we win, I wanna play against you two. Show us what you're made of." Octavia winked.
"You're on." Elyza said smirking. She was so hot, all of her confidence was radiating tonight.
"Alright Rave meet me over there!" Octavia skipped off toward the pong table arranging the cups accordingly. Raven's eyes followed her pining after her. She sighed.
"She's beautiful huh?" Raven said. Octavia waved her down.
"I'll see you guys in a bit!" She ran off toward the table.
"How long have they been dating?" I asked Elyza. Elyza snickered.
"They're not. They're best friends. But Raven's been in love with Octavia for a very long time."
"And Octavia doesn't feel the same?" I asked.
"Raven doesn't know. I mean look at them, it seems like they're dating." I looked over to the table where they were playing pong against a guy and a girl. Raven was laughing as she sunk a ball straight into a cup, Octavia squealed in delight kissing Raven's cheek several times in excitement. As Octavia stepped up to throw a ball Raven stood behind her resting her chin on her shoulder. They really did look in love. I hoped it would work out for them. Elyza pulled me out of trance.
"Want a drink babe?" She asked.
"I really do." I said smiling. Elyza walked over to a cooler and came back with two beers. She had gotten me to enjoy beer.
"Thank you love." I said kissing her.

Eventually I was three beers in and I was feeling good. My head had a familiar, warm buzz. I was laughing and touching Elyza. I was so fucking happy she was mine. I could show her off in front of everyone and know nobody else got her. Just me. We did indeed end up playing Raven and Octavia in pong and although it was a close game it ended in our defeat.
"I told you." Raven slurred.
"We're unstoppable." She laughed.
"Yeah yeah." Elyza said rolling her eyes. The sun had just started to set. People were still sitting by the fire, eating and laughing. There was still plenty of alcohol which was good. Elyza pulled me away from the table and brought me over to an empty chair. She sat down gesturing me to sit on her lap. I sat down and Elyza immediately wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my back. I intertwined our fingers.
"Hey baby?" I whispered.
"Yeah?" I felt Elyza's breathing on my back.
"I love you madly."
"I love you madly." She tightened her grip around me.
"Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked.
"Yesss." I slurred. Once again I was drunk. Elyza was buzzed.
Elyza giggled at the impairment in my speaking. I glanced over at Raven and Octavia. They were sitting next to the fire. Octavia's head was on Raven's shoulder. Raven looked so happy. Octavia looked so content. Everyone was still having a great time and the night was just beginning...and I had Elyza. Could this night get any better?

I was going to learn..it would.