Chapter 7 ALICIAS POV

•there is mature content in this chapter. please give feedback thanks guys :)•

Elyza ran me straight to the large front gate of the club. She didn't even hesitate she plunged the key into the lock and the large metal gate swung open. I was in awe of this girl. She looked at me with the biggest smile on her face.
"Let's go!" Elyza grabbed my hand and ran with me. She led me all the way to the pool. Oh no. This wasn't going to be good.
"You ready?" She asked me.
"Ready? Ready for what?" But I knew what she was asking.
"Let's go swimming." Elyza smiled.
"I don't have a suit.." I sighed.
"Who said anything about a suit?" I half expected Elyza to shove me fully clothed into the pool but before I knew it she was taking off her leather jacket. And before I knew it she took off her shirt. And then her boots. And her black jeans. And then...before I knew it she was just standing in front of me with a black bra on and lace black underwear. And before I knew it my heart was beating like crazy. She was smiling. I looked her up and down.
"Eyes up Clark." Elyza said winking at me.
"Oh what? Sorry I'm sorry." I shook my head and looked down.
"Well?" She asked me raising an eyebrow.
"Your turn."

--------------ELYZAS POV----------------

Alicia stared at me for a second.
"Aren't you going to swim with me? Come on." I made a pouty lip at her.
"Don't do that." Alicia said to me.
"Do what?" I asked slyly.
"Look so...cute." Alicia was blushing.
"Pleeeeaasseee." I whined. Dropping to my knees.
"Fine. Fine." Alicia rolled her eyes at me. Then she took off her shirt...and her pants..her shoes. And I couldn't stop looking. Her body was beautiful. Tan. Long legs.
"Eyes up Lex." Alicia said winking at me. I blushed. I blushed? What the hell was she doing to me. Alicia's eyes widened.
"Wait..what's that behind you?" She asked me.
"Behind me...?" I started to turn around but before I knew it Alicia had shoved me into the pool. I resurfaced.
"Oh it's on!" I yelled. I grabbed her leg and pulled her in after me. She came back up laughing. She splashed water in my face.
"You're crazy." She said swimming away from me.
"Crazy is good love." I said swimming after her. We continued to joke around in the water. Splashing each other. Seeing who could hold their breath the longest. I won by the way. And finally when we got tired we swam to the steps of the pool and sat in the shallow water.
"I can't believe we broke in here." Alicia said. There was that goofy grin.
"Hey, is it really breaking in if one of us has a key?" I laughed at her and shoved her arm gently. I put my hand back on the step, but her hand was there too.
"Oh I'm sorry." I said retracting my hand. But she pulled it back. She laced our fingers and held it. I felt my face get red.
"Alicia, you're making me crazy." I spit the words out before my brain even caught up. She looked up and met my gaze.
"Crazy is good? Isn't it?" She was mocking me. God it was hot. She leaned closer to me. Moving her hand from mine and placing it on my thigh.
"Don't you...like crazy?" She got closer. So that I could feel her words on my ear when she whispered. Her hand moved further in. I got chills. She met my gaze again..tilting my chin up. And the next thing I knew..her lips were on mine.

---------------ALICIAS POV---------------

I had never felt this way before. Not with a girl, well not with anybody really. So when I kissed Elyza I didn't hesitate. I kissed her softly. Barely parting her lips. But she kissed back. Harder this time. Parting my lips with her tongue. She wrapped her arms around my waist. Pulling me onto her lap. I put my arms around her neck. Grinding into her lap. She kissed me harder. Faster. Longer. More tongue. The perfect amount. I needed to be closer to her. I grinded harder into her. She put her hands on my waist. Letting out soft moans into my mouth. Moaning Alicia under her breath. Pulling me into her while I grinded. I wanted her so badly. I placed my hands on her breasts. Never breaking the kiss. Exploring her body. Grinding. So much grinding. But just then I heard something. I pulled away from her kiss.

"Alicia what is it?" Elyza looked concerned.
"Did I do something?" She looked at me again.
"No no shh." I said putting a finger to her lips. I listened. Footsteps? And then a mans voice...

"It's the police! Get out of the pool now!"