Chapter 14- ALICIAS POV

•2 weeks later•

By now my parents were home, it was the beginning of July. Elyza and I were...perfect. Nick was still partying but, we didn't expect anything different. I had just woken up to the sound of my front door opening. My parents were at work..Nick was with Benji somewhere. I heard footsteps coming quickly up the stairs. Just then she opened my door. Elyza stood there, flowers in her hands, grinning like an idiot.
"Elyza Lex you nearly gave me a heart attack!" I said.
"Baby I'm sorry." Elyza walked up to me and kissed me on the forehead. She set the flowers down next to my bed.
"It's only eight AM.." I said rubbing my eyes.
"I know but, I won't get to see you tonight." Elyza pouted. She was right. My parents had a huge gala or party thing every year at a local museum. They insisted Nick and I go. And they still didn't know about Elyza.

I brought my hands to Elyza's face, running my fingers over her cheekbones and lips.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." She grabbed my hands and pulled me up.
"So what's on the agenda today?" I asked her sarcastically.
"Well, I was thinking we could go get breakfast and then go from there." Elyza said smiling.
"That sounds good, just let me get dressed."

I pulled on some dark blue jeans and a grey hoodie. I wanted to keep it simple sense tonight id be in a gown straight out of Cinderella. Elyza and I hopped on her motorcycle and went to a little place called Vortex Donuts.

We ordered some donuts and cappuccinos.
"Goddamn." Elyza said staring at me.
"What?" I asked confused.
"How is the most beautiful girl in the world mine?" Elyza smiled.
"Oh shush." I said, I grabbed her hands and kissed them.
"Do you have to go to this gala?" She pouted at me.
"Yes, I'm sorry. You know if there was any way I could skip I would."
"Then take me with."
"Elyza, you know that my parents...they don't know yet..." I looked down.
"Oh, right." Elyza took a bite of her donut.
"Babe don't be like that. I'll tell them soon I'm just scared."
"It's okay." Elyza sipped her coffee.
"Babe." I said. She looked up at me.
"I love you." I poured at her.
"That pout...oh fine I love you too." She said. That goofy grin had my heart.

For the rest of the day we went back to my house. We cuddled in bed, laughed, talked. I got to spend the day with my girl. Finally four pm rolled around.
"Babe, it's four. I've gotta get ready. The gala is in two hours." I said curled into Elyza's chest. Elyza groaned.
"I'll see you tomorrow my love." I said sitting up.
"That's too long." Elyza whined.
"Babe, come on." I walked Elyza to my front door. She turned and wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me into a kiss. She kissed me soft. Grinding into me ever so slightly. She bit my bottom lip.
"I'll see you tomorrow." Elyza winked at me and walked out. She left me breathless still. Finally I snapped back to reality and got back into my room. I opened my closet and pulled out my gown. It was long, black, had a slit in the leg area and on the top was lined with silver diamonds. I carefully applied red lipstick and mascara. I curled my hair into loose waves to one side over my shoulder. Then I topped it off with earrings. I stood back and took a look in the mirror. I put my black heels on. I really did look like a princess. I pulled out my phone and took a photo. I sent it to Elyza.
Alicia: gala ready !!
Elyza: holy shit babe, you're stunning
Alicia: thank you :)
Elyza: I'm so lucky
Alicia: no, I'm lucky.

Finally my parents rolled around the front of the house in a long black limo. I got inside. Nick was already there wearing a tux, his hair slicked back.

"Alicia, you clean up well." My dad said sipping champagne. I hated how stereotypically rich my parents were.
"Thanks." I mumbled.
"Listen, we know these aren't your thing, but just behave for a night." My mom said.
"Gotcha." I said annoyed.
"So anyway, how have you kids been? We've been so busy all summer." My dad said chuckling.
"Busy partying in Vegas and taking random trips everywhere? Yea sounds tough." I said rolling my eyes.
"Alicia Clark. Knock it off." My mom scolded. Nick grinned at me.
"So I hear someone broke into the country club." My dad said sipping his drink. I choked.
"What, really?" Nick asked.
"Yeah, a couple of kids in the pool or something dumb. The police couldn't identify them. And our cameras didn't get faces. So I guess we'll step up security measures." My dad said shrugging. I breathed. He didn't know. It was fine.

For the rest of the ride I listened to my parents talk about politics and upcoming trips. They'd be gone for a lot of July. Which was fine, I'd have more time with Elyza. Finally we pulled up to the museum. We got inside and it was huge. It was decked out with food, butlers, tons of guests all dressed expensively. Not my kind of place. I separated from my parents and found myself eating appetizers off a platter someone had set down. I was miserable. I missed Elyza. Just then a waiter walked up to me.
"Champagne?" He asked. I was definitely underage. But I guess I looked pretty old.
"Yes two please." I said. He smiled and handed me two drinks. This wasn't going to be good.

Two hours in I was pretty buzzed. Just then I felt an actual buzz. My phone.
Elyza: I want you.
Alicia: I want you too.
Elyza: I wanna kiss you.
Alicia: kiss me.
Elyza: I wanna be with you, to touch you.

I felt my face getting hot. Was she turning me on over text?

Alicia: so touch me.
Elyza: I will. Turn around.

I turned around, standing across from me was Elyza. She wore her hair down and was she wearing a butler uniform? I looked at her and motioned toward the bathroom. She followed behind me. We got inside and I locked it.
"What are you doing here?! And what're you wearing?" I asked.
"I can't stay away from you. I missed you. And oh this? I needed a way to get in so I stole one of the waiters uniforms." Elyza laughed.
"You're crazy." I said.
"Maybe, but I do want you." She stepped closer to me. Wrapping her hands around my waist. She kissed my neck.
"You look so beautiful." She whispered. She sent shivers through my body.
"Thank you." I managed to choke out. 

Elyza backed me against the wall. She ran her fingers through my hair. Finally she kissed me soft. And then harder. I pulled her into me. She picked me up, I wrapped my legs around her. She kissed me harder. Longer. Faster. I clawed the jacket off her. Then her tie. She set me down and continued kissing me. Her hand traveled up my thigh. She hovered over my underwear with her fingers. Lightly brushing them against me. I bit my lip. I needed her.
"Elyza." I breathed.
"Yes?" She said raising an eyebrow.
"Please?"
"Please what?" She asked. She was enjoying this.
"Just fuck me." I think the words I said came out faster then either of us expected. She pulled back and looked at me.
"As you wish." Elyza finally slid my underwear to the side. She touched me softly for a while. Making me practically beg for it. I wrapped my arms around her neck. Kissing her. Finally she put her fingers inside me. She slowly thrusted in and out, gradually picking up speed. I whimpered. She was so good at what she was doing.
"Is this okay?" She asked me.
"Yes." I said out of breath. She continued to work me until I was close. I couldn't take it anymore. Finally I finished. She pulled herself out of me. She kissed me again.
"I love you." She said. Her forehead against mine.
"I love you." I whispered back. Just then we heard a knock on the door.