Part 2: Wake & Bake

I woke up to the sound of whispering. "I gotta go, but I'll see you at the wake and bake party later right?" "Yeah... Just text me." I looked out my tent to see slim running out of Alaina's tent and into the woods, with no shirt on. My eyes widened after remembering that we left Destiny and Alaina last night with Slim and Rooky. I just acted like I didn't see anything and went back in my tent. I grabbed my towel and clothes for the day along with some soap and shampoo and conditioner. They have free open showers so I figured I would head out early to get mine done before anyone wakes up and a line starts forming. I slipped on my flip flops and headed out for the 10 minute walk.

I got out of the shower and headed into the change room. I slipped on my clothes and started putting on some lotion before I heard someone walk in. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was only 8 o'clock and no body would be up yet. "Lexi, you in here?" It sounded like Kells but why would he be looking for me? He walked in with a smile on his face. "Hey" I smiled. "Hey wild boy, what are you doing looking for me." He scratched his head before blushing. "Well me, the boys, and Ash are setting up for the wake and bake party and I was wondering if you would like to help, so we can like hang out." I grabbed my things. "Sure, but let me put my things back first." "Okay, I'll walk with you."

Kells POV

"So how did you know I was up?" She asked. "Well Slim saw you heading out to the showers on his way back to our campsite." "Oh ok" It was quiet for a second but she quickly broke the silence. "So you excited for your performance tomorrow? I can't wait to see it." I chuckled. "Yeah, im stoked." "What songs are you performing?" She asked. "Wild boy, See My Tears, and some of the songs from black flag. I'm also thinking of performing Lead You On." She looked at me with a huge smile. "Really? You like rarely perform that song though." I looked down at the ground. "Yeah I know but I feel like I should, something is telling me to do it." We arrived in her campsite. "We'll I hope you do, it's my favorite all time song of yours. Just stay here for one second while I put this in my tent." She ran off towards her tent.

I heard the sound of someone walking up behind me and I turned to see Destiny. The girl that Rookie told me he has sex with last night. She smiled. "Hey." I said awkwardly. "Hey MGK, what are you doing here? You still trying to get with Lexi?" I backed up slightly. "Uh.. No, were just friends. Lexi's helping me set up for the Wake and Bake and I'm just waiting for her to put her stuff back real quick." She smirked and moved closer to me. "Well if things don't work out between you and Lexi, you can always come to me. Besides, she's not that interesting anyways. You'll always have fun with me." She winked and walked away. Lexi came running back. "You ready?" She asked. I nodded my head and we headed off down to the lake to set up.

(Lexi's POV)
I was laying out chairs along the beach type area with Ashleigh. "Lexi I think that's it..." She said while laying out the last chair. I put my hair up in a bun and sat in a chair under one of the few umbrella's. "That was exhausting." She said while sitting in the chair next to me. We were quiet for a second but then I seen Kells and Slim at the top of the cliff, Kells waved before jumping into the lake. "I've never heard Colson talk about a girl like the way he talks about you." I looked at her confused. "Colson?" "Thats Kells' middle name, Its easier then saying MGK and better then calling him by his first name Richard." I laughed. " Oh ok, He talks about me?" She smiled. "Yeah, This morning he wouldn't shut up about how he couldn't stop thinking about you and stuff. He wanted to see you again but didn't want to just show up to your campsite so I told him to invite you here." I blushed. "I know it makes him look bad that it was my idea and not his but he's no romantic and I don't want him screwing up something that might actually make him happier." I laughed. "What's it like?" I asked. "What's what like?" I looked at Slim and Dub splashing each other and dunking each other. "Living with and being around the boys 24/7." She laughed. "It's hectic, its like babysitting 8 year olds because of all their energy and their hormones are crazy, you wouldn't imagine how many condoms they go through." I laughed."But they're like brothers to me now, they've grown on me and I love being with them... Although they do give me a headache every other day." She looked over and saw some people coming. "Here comes the crowd." She slipped on her sunglasses and took a deep breathe before getting up and handing everything out.

By the end of the party everyone was high as fuck. Ash decided not to smoke and I didn't either so she would have a sensible person to talk with. Destiny and Alaina came and Rooky and Slim were all over them. "Ok so which one is your sister?" She asked. "The light brown haired one on top of Slim." Slim looked at us. "Y'all talking shit?" Ashleigh laughed. "Just remember to keep your dick in your pants!" He stuck up the middle finger before going back to making out with Alaina.

(Kells POV)

I was getting high with a few other EST members. This girl kept trying to kiss me but I kept pushing her away. "Come on Kells, you know you want me." I pushed he away from me slightly. "I already said I wasn't into you, what the hell don't you understand?" I got up and walked away to clear my mind. I sat far away from everyone and looked over to where Ash and Lexi were sitting. They were laughing and having a good time. This little voice crept up in the back of my mind. "Kells don't even waste your time on her if she's not going to fuck, she's just going to be another one of your bitches anyways." I groaned. "Shut the fuck up, she does mean something to me... She special to me." The little voice came back. "How special can she be if you just met her last night? And you only met her because you wanted to smash." I balled up my fist and tried to ignore it. I laid back on the ground looking up at the sky which looked like it was moving because I was high.

(Lexi POV)

"Is Kells talking to himself?" Ash looked over to see him on the other end of the beach, he looked like he was talking but no one was with him to talk to. "The voices are probably just messing with him." I was even more confused. "Voices?" She got quieter. "When Kells started doing heroine. He told me that these voices started talking to him, he calls them his inner demons sometimes. It sounds creepy but they only come out when he's high now." I frowned. "Poor Colson." I said. "Yeah. There was a time when they were completely gone but when he relapsed last year on heroine, they came back and been here since." I felt bad for him. No person deserves what he goes through.

(Later that night)

Everyone was at the big concert where Tech N9ne and the rest of the performers were at. I was on my way over there when I saw Kells under a tree playing with a lighter. I walked over and sat next to him. "You ok?" I asked. He looked and smiled. "I am now... What are you doing here? Why aren't you at the concert?" "I was actually on my way over there but I didn't want to really go, I was just going to because everyone else was. I only really want to see you perform." He smiled and pulled me close wrapping his arm around me. "I'll go to the concert if you go to the concert, and we can rage together." I smiled. "I'd love that."

We headed down to the area where the concert was and when we got there Dub was performing. We started rapping along and dancing. He pulled out his vodka bottle and dared me to drink the whole thing, which I accepted because I don't turn down dares. Luckily he had it premixed with apple juice, the music blared and we went soo hard that night atleast until...

What do you think is going to happen? I already had one comment on this and I know that isn't much but its extremely major to me so thanks :) I love you guys and I will update as soon as possible. :) Thanks for reading!