Part 2: Fan Girls

(Lexi POV)
"I love bad bitches that my fucking problem" I answered my phone. "Hey Drake, I'm on my way out the hotel room now." I grabbed my purse and walked out the hotel room locking the door behind me. "Cool. I sent some friends of mine to pick you up. We're meeting up at my place." "Cool. How will I know who's picking me up." He chuckled. "Trust me, you'll know." We both hung up and I pressed the button for the elevator. After waiting a few seconds the elevator doors opened and I stepped in. It headed down to the main floor and I walked out. "Good morning." The lady at the front desk said to me. I waved and headed outside.

I looked down the street and saw 3 guys leaning against a white Bugatti. One of them spotted me and ran over. He looked to be about 5'7" with light brown hair. I recognized him on the spot. "Hey. You're that Bieber kid right?" He chuckled. "You recognized me?" I could tell he was trying to hide his identity by wearing a plaid button up polo with normal jeans and a pair of black Ray-Bans. "Yeah. You should try for a different hairstyle or a hat cause your hair gave you away." He chuckled a little embarrassed and lead me over to the white Bugatti. "Damn Drake was not lying when he said she was hot." One of the guys mumbled. I blushed and looked away. "This is my friend Maejor Ali and this is Lil Twist." They both gave me friendly smiles while checking me out. "So you ready to go?" He asked me while opening the passenger door for me. I nodded my head and got inside. The boys piled inside the car and Justin sped off down the road. "Drake has been talking about you non-stop. He is so excited that you agreed to be his artist." I smiled and looked outside the window. An awkward silence fell upon the car. Maejor Ali and Lil Twist were discussing a party in the back. "So you ever been up here?" He asked trying to break the awkward silence. "Nah. I mean yeah but it was only one time before and only for a day..." I could tell he was about to say something but my phone cut him off. I looked at the text I had just recieved.

Colson ;): We need to talk....

I rolled my eyes and deleted the text. He was not about to ruin my fucking day.

Justin pulled onto the freeway. "So where exactly is Drake's studio?" I asked while putting my phone back into my pocket. "Down in West Hollywood. It's not really that far from here but with traffic it's going to take us awhile to get there." I nodded my head and looked out the window. "B is it okay if we light up this J before we get there?" Justin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care. Do you?" He looked at me. "Nah. Not really." They lit up the blunt and within minutes they were high as fuck.

"Yo B you have to try this. This is some good ass weed." Justin grabbed the blunt and took a puff. "Someone doesn't have such a squeaky clean image as they make themselves out to be." He chuckled. "I'm not that bitch ass little kid I used to be." I smirked. He handed the J back to Ali and Twist.

-

We finally arrived at the studio after spending an hour stuck in fucking traffic. I got out the car and stretched my legs. My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I didn't even pay it any mind because I knew exactly who it was. Kells. He's been texting me the whole time while I was in the car. I completely ignored him. Fuck him.

(Kells' POV)

We arrived at puffs mansion in Calabasas. It's like 30 minutes from downtown LA and 20 minutes from Hollywood. "Aye MGK. What you doing over here on the west coast?" Puff was walking over towards our car. He spotted Cassie and a huge smile spread across his face. "Cassie baby!" She ran over to him and gave him a big hug. He loves Cassie like a daughter and that's like her 2nd dad to her. "Diddy how you been?" We did the guy handshake/hug thing. "Good man. What's up Slim?" Slim came over and gave him the guy handshake thing. "Good." Diddy just looked at us confused as fuck. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" I chuckled. "Do you want the long version or right to the point?" I asked. "Right to the point." "We came to look for Lexi." He laughed sarcastically. "Why the hell would she be in LA of all places?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Honestly I don't even fucking know." He smirked. "Alright. Lemme make a few calls and figure out if I can find out where she might be." I raised an eyebrow. "You can do that?" He chuckled while heading back into his house. "I'm Diddy. I can find out almost anything."

-

(Lexi POV)

"Great job Lexi! Take a 30 minute break." I can out of the recording booth and took off my headphones. Drake stood up and gave me a huge high five. "Your vocals are amazing!" I smiled. "I know. I know." He chuckled and walked of to go talk to some executives. Justin and his friends were still here along with a few other people. "Aye Lexi! Come here real quick." I looked over and saw that it was Ali that had called me. I walked over. "What's up?" He pulled me down next to him and Justin. "How about for your next musical project you join me and Justin in a collab. I promise it'll sound amazing." I chuckled. "I might just take you up on that offer. But I would have to talk with Drake first." Justin ran his hand through my hair. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind." I raided a brow and got up quickly. "I'm going to..uh... Get something to eat. You want something." They shook their heads and got up. "Where you heading?" Ali asked. "Across the street to McDonalds." Justin looked back and asked the other guys if they wanted to come. After a bunch of hell yes's we all headed out of the building and across the street to McDonalds.

"How may I help you?" They cashier asked in the same monotone voice that all cashiers use. "Yeah can we get 3 McChickens, 2 chicken strips. 4 large fries. 1 chicken nugget..." "DON'T FIRGET MY TRIPPLE WOPPER!" Twist yelled from the back. "Nigga this McDonalds. They don't have woppers." I heard Justin reply back. "Anything else?" The cashier asked. "Yeah. Can we also get 6 large sodas, 2 McFlurries, and 4 packs of chocolate chip cookies." She rang it all up. "That'll be $76.82." Justin waked up and handed her a $100. Her eyes widened when she saw him. "OMG YOU'RE JUSTIN BIEBER!" Everyone and their mom broke their necks to look at us when she yelled that. I kid you not that when I say every teenage girl hauled there ass to the front. There were at least 35 girls crowding Justin. "Shit." I heard him mumble before running off away from the crowd of girls, including the cashier. He left the $100 on the counter. "Is someone going to ring us up cause I'm kind of hungry." One of the guys yelled. Another worker came up and rang us up and no sooner we all got our food and headed back to the studio. "Is JB going to be ok?" I asked Ali as we crossed the street. "Yeah. It happens a lot. He's a pretty fast runner so I give him another 10 minutes to ditch the girls and get back to the studio.

-

(Kells POV)
"Daddy I'm hungry!" Cassie winned behind me. We were walking from the parking lot into McDonalds. Diddy and Slim were waiting in the car while I brought there food back. We walked in and there was a crazy long line. "Yeah can we get 3 McChickens, 2 chicken strips. 4 large fries. 1 chicken nugget..." The person in he front was ordering a hell of a lot of food. "DON'T FIRGET MY TRIPPLE WOPPER!" I chucked as the guy next to him slapped him in the back of the head. "Nigga this McDonalds. They don't have woppers." I pulled out my phone and decided to see if Lexi ever texted me back. I texted her like 10 times today. I groaned as I saw there was no reply. "Daddy look.." I looked up and saw the same guy that smacked the one kid in the back if the head running from a huge crowd of girls. I shook my head and laughed. "Fan girls... they're the worst." The line finally started moving. I watched as s huge group of people left the restaurant with bags of food. I noticed a girl with long brunette hair. She reminded me of Lexi because of the way she walked. I got pissed because it reminded me of the whole reason I was in Los Angeles. God I hope I find her down here...

Oh lawd. It's sort of a boring chapter but those things happen every once in awhile. Do you like how Kells and Lexi were in McDonalds at the same time and didn't even realize it? Like always. Don't forget to comment and rate. Love you guys. I've reached 6k views. I'm hype! Lol. Thanks for everything :)