Part 8: Teach Me How To Be Loved

(Kells POV) 3 Days Later

I pushed her out of her hospital room and into the elevator. "You want me to take you to your moms house?" I asked her. "Yeah." She lifted up her shirt to look at the stitches. "I can't believe he actually stabbed me with a knife, it only felt like a punch." She said. I didn't respond. The voices were bugging me out because they wouldn't shut the fuck up. "I dare you to ditch her ass and find that bitch Destiny." I groaned. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Uh... Yeah I'm fine." We arrived on the first floor and I took her to front desk to sign some release papers. Ash was sitting with Cassie, so I decided I go sit with them while we waited for Lexi to finish. "So she's free to go?" Ashleigh asked. "Yupp." I looked down at my arms and pulled my sleeves. Ash grabbed my hand lightly. "Everything's going to be fine. She won't know that you relapsed." I frowned. "I know but I just hate that I had to lie to her. Plus these voices are started to bug me out, I can't fucking think straight and I haven't even been acting normal." My hands were shaking slightly. "Is it withdraw?" She asked. "Yeah. This shit sucks." I stood up and headed back over to where Lexi was to see if she was done. "You done yet?" I asked. "Yeah. Just one more signature." She signed the last paper and stood up. "Ma'am, you must leave the building in a wheel chair, hospital policy." She groaned and sat back down. I laughed and pushed her out of the hospital and to Ash's car. She stood up and sat in the back seat with Cassie, Ash got in the drivers seat, and I was in passenger.

We pulled off and sped down the freeway. "So how's everyone been?" Lexi asked. "Stressed." I blurted out. She frowned. "Has anything good happened while I was in there?" She mumbled. "Well Ryan's trial was yesterday and he's doing 20 to life for attempted murder, and the Eagles might actually have a chance of going to the Super Bowl this season." She smirked. "Fuck the Eagles. I'm a Steelers fan." I laughed.

(1 Months Later)

I haven't spoken to Lexi since that day. She never officially forgave me but she clearly put everything behind her. Because of what happened, we had to reschedule all the shows planned for those two weeks. Today we are planned to do a show in our hometown which is Cleveland of course. This place holds so many good memory's but an equal amount of bad memory's. We walked out of Ash's apartment, which is where we stay when we're in Cleveland for a show or we are home for awhile. Ash looked at us. "What time are you guys planning to come back?" She asked. "Um... Probably around 6 right before the show, why?" She shrugged her shoulders. "No reason, well have fun at the studio." I raised an eyebrow at her, I knew she was up to something but I didn't know exactly what.

(Lexi POV)

I grabbed my bags from baggage check and headed out into the main area of the airport. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Ash. "Im parked out front, txt me when you are off the plane." That was sent to me 20 minutes ago. I texted her back. "Im off the plane and Im heading out front now. I'll be in basically all black." I walked outside and saw a red Honda Civic with a wavy headed dirty blonde inside. I knew it was Ashleigh. She got out and ran over to hug me. "Im so glad your here, I couldn't wait for today." I smiled. "I couldn't either. I had my things packed since like last week." She helped load my things into her car and we drove off. "So you got your stitches out?" She asked me. "Yeah like 2 weeks go. That shit hurts like a bitch. Don't ever do something that causes you to get stitches." She laughed. "Are you excited for what we have planned tonight?" I nodded my head. "Yeah I guess, how do you know that he'll walk into the bar?" I asked. "Because he's Colson and we already know he'll be drunk by then so he'll just want more alcohol."

(Later That Night)

I hid in Ashleigh's bedroom closet while she struggled to get the boys out of her room and to the concert. "Is that a new haircut Ash?" I heard Slim say. "Actually yes I got it.... Wait, you were there when I got it. Don't try to distract me. You guys are going to be late. Go get in the car!" I heard groaning and then the sound of someone walking out of the room. "Dub! Where's Colson!" Ash yelled. "In the bathroom! I dont know what he is doing though." I heard a bunch of things drop and someone running out of the room.

(Ashleigh POV)

I banged in the bathroom door as hard as I could. "Colson open up." I quickly reached above the door frame and grabbed the bathroom key. I unlocked the door to see Colson sitting on the toilet seat with a filled needle in his hand. "Ash help me please... They're trying to make me do it again." I could tell he was talking about the voices. He sounded so scared and helpless. I quickly grabbed the needle out of his hand and threw it in the trashcan. I pulled him into a tight hug and started praying for him. "Everything's going to be alright Colson." I whispered to him.

(Lexi POV)

Ash and everyone else finally left so I walked out of her closet and grabbed my clothes for the night before heading into the bathroom. I stripped down to nothing and climbed into the shower and washed off with my favorite bath and body works shower gel. After I was done I got out and changed into a tight blue and black bodycon dress that came down to my mid thighs. I slipped on a pair of dark blue gold studded wedges with a layered gold chain on the back. I did my makeup and left my hair curly. I looked at the time and saw its only been an hour since they left. I went back in Ash'd room and grabbed my purse and her other car keys. I walked outside locking the door behind me and got in the car excitedly. I pulled off and drove downtown to this popular bar near where Kells was performing. I walked in and saw the person who checks you in. "Hello, do you have a reservation ma'am?" "Uh actually no, im not going to be here until later, I'm performing." He smiled. "So your Ms. Alverenga. I've heard a lot of great things about you. I cant wait to here you sing later. Do you want a table just to sit at for now?"

He offered. "No thanks, I think I will just hangout with the bartender and try not to get drunk." He laughed.

(Kells POV)

The show was over and I couldn't believe how hard I went tonight. I got head right on stage, three girls stripped for me, some girl with a fat ass got on stage and started twerking and giving me lap dances and shit. Best night ever, plus I got to give rager shots to like 7 girls. After telling ash that I was going to go take a walk, I walked out the building and snuck away from the building to avoid fans. I just kind of wanted to think to myself. "Dude you know you want to get some tonight, why don't you just find that bitch with the fat ass" the voices said. I ignored them and kept walking. I heard a sweet voice coming from one of the bars. "Teach me how to be loved, teach me how to be loved..." I followed the voice and looked in the bar to see the most beautiful girl in the world. She had big curly hair and a perfect body. It was dark so I couldn't see her face completely but I definitely wanted to find out who this girl was. I say down at one of the empty tables and listened to her voice. "I got caught up in a daze, Of the wine and roses, Such a sweet escape, But I watched it all slip away, Like running water from my hands, Raining on this picture land." Her voice lit up the whole place.

"Will you still be here tomorrow, Or will you leave in the dead of the night?, So your waves don't crash around me, I'm staying one step ahead of the tide. Will you leave me lost in my shadows, Or will you pull me into your light? Teach me how to be loved, Teach me how to be loved. Can I give myself just one more second chance? And put my trust in love, Please don't hurt me. If I make myself like a feather in you hand, And put my trust in love, Please don't hurt me. Will you still be here tomorrow, Or will you leave in the dead of the night? So your waves don't crash around me, I'm staying one step ahead of the tide. Will you leave me lost in my shadows, Or will you pull me into your light? Teach me how to be loved, Teach me how to be loved..."

She finished and everyone gave her a round of applause. She walked off stage, I saw her look over at me and smile before heading to the back to where the bar tender was. I stood up and went to the back, she was talking to the bartender and drinking red wine. "Your voice was amazing, you said you were a singer when you were younger?" I heard him ask her. "Yeah, I had a chance to be signed to Island/ Def Jam Records but I turned them down. I didn't want to be famous. I just wanted to be...normal." She looked over and saw me standing there. "Hey wild boy." My eyes widened. This beautiful girl with the beautiful voice was Lexi..."

I hoped you guys liked it. The song was Teach Me How To Be Loved by Rebecca Ferguson if you want to check it out. Comment what you think and don't forget to rate. Love you guys. :)