Part 19: Hot Chocolate

(Lexi POV)

I couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to get up and change. I took off my shirt jeans and out on a tank top and some sweatpants. I straightened up Kells' room and then headed out into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. Ash was half asleep on the couch with one eye open watching Jeopardy. "Someone's exhausted." I said chuckling. "Hell yeah. How are you not?" She asked. "I couldn't fall back asleep. Do you want some hot chocolate?" I asked her. "Yeah but we ran out of milk and everything." I smirked. "I can go out and pick some up if you want." She smiled. "Could you get a few other things too?" She asked. "Sure, just make a list."

I headed out to the car and realized her other one was gone. I just shrugged it off, Kells probably has it. I got in and turned on the radio. Can't Hold Us by Macklemore was playing and I started jamming. I drove down the road with the heat blasting. I had only put on my EST hoodie over my tank and my studded high tops so I was freezing. I pulled into the grocery store parking lot and ran into the store as fast as I could. Surprisingly the store was packed with people as if it wasn't snowing at all. I headed down all the aisles picking up exactly what I needed. I also got a few extra things Ash said I could get if I felt like it. I don't know why but the whole time I felt like someone was watching me. I was grabbing the milk and looked back to see someone near me with a gray hoodie. I payed it no mind but when I went to grab the cereal, I looked back and saw the same guy. I headed to checkout as fast as I could. The last thing I need is a stalker while all of this with Ryan is going on.

(Kells POV)

I ran in the house to see Ash just laying on the couch. "Where's Lexi?" I asked in a panic. "Colson whats wrong? Calm down." Ash said while siting up. I ran back to my room and saw it was "I can't. Where's Lexi." Ash got up. "What's wrong?" She asked. "We'll I was out handling some business and found out that Ryan is in Cleveland right now and he might be coming for Lexi. Where is she?" Ash's eyes widened. "She's at the grocery store. Are you sure he's here?" She asked. "Positive. Should I tell Lexi?" I asked her. "That's up to you, if you want her stressed out while she's here then tell her." I frowned. "No I don't want her stressed out... I guess I won't tell her."

The door opened and Lexi walked in with a bunch of grocery bags. I engulfed her into huge hug. "Geeze Colson, are you ok?" She asked. I kissed her and then looked into her eyes. "I just really missed you." I said trying to make it like I wasn't worried. "I was only at the grocery store." She said while laughing. She walked into the kitchen and started putting things away. "Need help?" I asked while grabbing a bag and putting some stuff away. "Yeah sure." She said. I grabbed another bag and kept putting things away. "So how was the grocery store." I asked. "It was alright I guess, the store was packed. The whole time I felt like someone was following me though, and every time I turned around I saw this guy with his hood up behind me. It was weird." I got worried when she said that, what If that was Ryan. My phone rang and I saw that it said Denise. I picked it up and I could hear the sound of a car. "Kells I'm coming to pick up Cassie, how was the rest of the tour?" She asked. "It was fine, we had fun." I left out the part where me and Lexi got arrested because I knew she would start bitching. "So do you have her things ready?" She asked. "Yeah everything's still in its bags, shes sleeping right now though." There was a knock on the door and Ash answered it. "Denise is here!" Ash shouted from the living room. I hung up the phone and went back and grabbed Cassie. Denise came back and grabbed her bags but stopped. "Wow, this is the first time I've seen your room clean." She said. I looked around. "Yeah... Me too, maybe Lexi cleaned it." She smirked. "That girl is a good influence for you, and you need it." I smirked and headed out to her car gently laying Cassie inside her car seat. I buckled her in and watched Denise drive off.

When I went back inside the smell of chocolate filled my nose. I headed into the kitchen and walked up behind Lexi. "Whatcha cooking?" I asked while snaking my arms around her waist and kissing her neck. "Hot chocolate, want some?" She asked. "Sure." She grabbed the mugs next to her on the counter and started pouring the hot chocolate. "Colson can you grab me the sugar out of the cabinet." I nodded my head and went over to grab it. "Thanks." She said as I handed it to her. I looked at the back of her right shoulder thinking there was a bug or something on her back but it was a tattoo. "When did that get there?" I asked while pointing to her tattoo. "I got this about a year ago." She said while handing me two mugs. "Could you take this to Ash, the other one is for you." I walked out to the living room and handed Ash a mug. "Thanks Colson." I smiled. "Um.. did you ever notice Lexi's tattoo?" I asked while sitting on the couch next to her. "Yeah, I been saw that, why?" I took a sip of my hot chocolate. "I never saw it bef..." I was cut off by a loud scream from the kitchen. Me and Ash looked at each other before sitting down our mugs and running to the kitchen. Lexi was sitting on a counter in complete fear. "What's wrong." I asked worriedly. "There's a fucking spider on the floor and its HUGE!" I looked in the corner to where she was pointing and this little spider was running in circle. "Lexi it's just a baby spider." She gave me the 'I don't give a fuck' face. Ash was laughing in the background. "Colson kill it, please!" She screamed. I chuckled and squished it with my shoe, killing it. I grabbed her off the counter and carried her to my room. I had to walk over Ashleigh who was still cracking up over what had just happened.

I sat Lexi on the bed and started chuckling. "It's not funny." She said while pouting. I started laughing even more. "Can you get my hot chocolate out of the kitchen?" She asked. I walked out and saw Ash slowly getting up and trying not to laugh. She looked at me and started laughing again. I headed into the kitchen and grabbed Lexi's hot chocolate before grabbing mine in the living room and heading back to my bedroom. I handed Lexi her hot chocolate and we both started watching Basketball Wives. "You know this is actually a really good show." She laughed. "What did I tell you, I knew you would love it." She leaned over to sit her mug on the nightstand and I caught a glimpse of what looked to be another tattoo on her side. "Is that another tattoo?" I asked her? She turned around and laughed. "Yeah... I have a bunch more." My eyes widened. "I wanna see!" She smirked and started pointing out all her tattoo's. "I don't even know how I never noticed that one." I said. She smirked. "Maybe your oblivious to obvious things. I have one more tattoo but its in a weird place." I raised a eyebrow. "Well where is it?" I asked. "It's...."

You'll find out where the tattoo is in the next chapter (and no its not where you think it is :P) and your big surprise is coming also. Comment what you think it is and tell me what you think of this chapter. I know its kinda lame but you know.... its just a filler chapter. Also comment if you're afraid of spiders, I'm fucking terrified of them and I don't want to feel alone. Thanks :) Don't forget to rate, love you's.

-Marinah