Part 8: Can't Be Together

(Lexi POV)

I was watching Drake perform 'Too Much' with Sampha. This way my favorite song by him so I was singing with him. "Don't think about it too much, too much, too much...." Justin came over and started singing with me. "There's no need for us to rush this through." I smiled. "I love this song." "Same. I can't believe he sold out his whole world tour that fast though." He picked up his drink and drank the rest. "I know. That's crazy." We were silent for a minute just listening to Sampha kill it on that stage. "Do you know where we're going after this?" I asked him. "Probably one of the biggest clubs in the city. But you're not going to drink so it doesn't matter." I chuckled and rubbed my stomach slightly. A little baby bump was starting to show but it wasn't noticeable yet.

"Did you talk to Kells yet?" He asked and I shook my head. "No. I still haven't figured out what I want to say to him." He wrapped his arm around me. "I'm sure you'll figure it out." We stayed like that swaying back and forth to the beat. The song finished and Hold On, We're Going Home started playing. Me and Justin looked at each other and immediately got up. Every time this song plays the group and I dance to it but this time it was just me and Justin. "I got my eyes on you. You're everything that I see. I want your hot love and emotion endlessly." The song continued and we kept dancing. The beat slowed and we just looked at each other. "What do we do, we usually have the group." He shrugged his shoulders and held his hand out. I grabbed it and we got close dancing together. I closed my eyes as he sang in my ear quietly.

-

(Kells POV)

I was on the plane about a half hour from LA. Ash was next to me listening to Drake. "Kells. Maybe you should listen to drake. It'll help you think of what you're going to say to Lexi." I smirked. "Shut up." She chuckled and put her headphone back in. I grabbed my phone and put in my headphone. I played Too Much because I know it was her favorite song off of his album.

-

"Nigga I ain't got no worries!" Everyone looked at Ali and bursted out laughing, even little Wayne. "Man only I can do that." Wayne said. By this time everyone was fucked up and acting crazy as hell. This club was fucking amazing. Every celebrity you could dream of was in here. "Beyoncé and Jay, Kanye, 50 cent. Everybody." Justin walked over to me and grabbed me. "Come with me I want to show something to you."

He lead to towards the back of the club. He opened this door to a dimly lit room. The only light coming through the room was through a window that allowed you to see right onto the dance floor but they couldn't see into the room. He shut the door behind us and locked it. "What are you doing?" I could hardly see his face but I could make out his facial features. "I want to tell you that... I like you Lexi." I smirked. "I like you to Justin. I went to grab the door knob and try to leave but he grabbed my wrist. "No. Not as friends. I like you more as a couple." I looked at him weird. "Justin you know I still sort of have feeling for Colson." He groaned. "Fuck him. He does nothing but disrespectful. I want to be with you." "Justin you're drunk. When you wake up tomorrow you won't even remember all this happened."

"Lexi just listen to me. I didn't drink as much as you think I did." I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms. "Go ahead." "Look... I know you still love MGK but where has he been over these last couple of months? He wasn't here at all your doctor appointments like Drake and I. No he's out there fucking another bitch with the same name as your sister." I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" He smirked. "MGK has a new girlfriend with the same name as your sister." My heart stopped. "Justin you're lying to me. Please stop." He pulled out his phone and opened his camera roll. "Look at all these photos of them I saved this morning of them."

I grabbed his phone and went through his photos. There were pictures of them smiling and laughing. Like a perfect couple and then there were pictures of them kissing and him grabbing her ass. My heart literally broke into two. I felt the same pain that I felt when he cheated on me. I started crying. "Why would he do this to me?" Justin walked over and pulled me into a hug. "Because he really doesn't love her. He doesn't care about you or the baby. Lexi I love you. I will never cheat on your or treat you like he does. He looked into my eyes and then leaned in and kissed me. I was shock but kissed him back. At the moment I was really angry so I didn't care. He wrapped his arms around my lower waist and I ran my hands through his hair. He started kissing down my jawline and started kissing my neck. This all reminded me of something and then it hit me.

(Flashback) Dub's Birthday Party

"You don't even realize how big of a turn on you are right now." I smirked. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked. "Fuck no." I laughed and pulled him to the back, I lead him to this room and locked the door behind us. It was dark and the only light in the room was from the fish tank that was between the wall that allowed you to look into the club. "I'll show you how big of a turn on I can be..."

I felt Kells push me against a wall and start sucking on my neck. I moaned in pleasure while running my hands through his hair. He moved from my neck to my lips and then down my chest. I could feel his soft lips leaving hickeys all over.

-

I gently pushed Justin back, stopping him from kissing me. "Justin. I can't do this." He frowned. "Why not. You're not going to go back to him are you?" I felt bad because I could tell Justin genuinely cared about me. "Sadly yes. Justin I'm having his baby in a couple of months and wether he likes it or not its still his child. He's going to be in my baby's life. I love you but not like that. You're the same age as my younger brother. I can't do this." He frowned. I pulled him into a hug and kissed him one last time. "What was that for?" He asked while grinning. "Memory."

We walked out of the room and headed onto the dance floor. We were dancing with our whole crew. "Everyone get down!" I looked over and the next thing I knew gun shots were being fired into the club. I ducked and Justin quickly grabbed me. He picked me up and ran to the back of the club. Ali was standing there petrified. "What the fuck is going on?" We shushed him. Someone was heading out way so we snuck into a janitors closet. "It's all clear boss." The person shouted. You could hear the threat in voices of the shooters all the way back here. "Where's Drake & Wayne?" I whispered. "VIP still. No one knows how to get up there but us though so they should be safe."

-

20 minutes passed and I was still scared. I could tell some people have been shot. "Okay on 3 were going to quietly sneak out of here. I know a emergency exit through the hallway that lead right to the car garage right where I parked my car." I looked at him like he was nuts. "Are you sure?" He shook his head. "Trust me." He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. "Ali get ready." He stood up and you could tell he was hella drunk because he was half asleep already.

Justin turned the door knob and we snuck out of the closet. We tip toed down the hallway. We saw the emergency exit but we knew the second we opened this door a alarm would be set off and people would probably start coming after us. "When I open this door. We all run, and we run our asses off. Don't look back." We nodded our heads. He opened the door and we all took off for Justin's Bugatti.

"Hey! Where the hell do you think you're going!" Someone saw us and started chasing us. We reached the car and quickly got in. Justin started the car and pulled out but the guy and a few other of his guys were in there cars too. Justin pulled out and sped off down the LA streets. "Justin please be careful." The shooters were right behind us. "I love you guys." Ali said from the backseat. That's when they shot at the car. "HOLY SHIT!" I screamed. "Duck down in your seat. You too Ali." Justin whipped around corners and It looked like we were actually going to get away but another car came out of no where and crashed right into the car. The car quickly rolled and crashed into this abandoned field.

(Justin's POV)

It seemed as if we were rolling. The car forever. It finally stopped and it looked like Ali and Lexi were unconscious. The cars pulled up behind my wrecked car. I slowly got out the car and put my hands in the air. The guys stepped out theirs and walked over. Before the dude could say anything to me I punched him right in the jaw. His friends jumped in and I was doing good at first but then they started whooping my ass. I heard a gun being cocked and I was sure I was going to die. The shots were fired and all 7 of the guys fell to the ground.

I looked over and saw Lexi standing there with a stern and emotionless look on her face. After a few seconds of standing there looking at what she did she opened the back door and pulled Ali out of the car. "Are you ok?" She asked me. "Yeah I'm fine." I tried to stand up. "Be careful..." She said. "I'll be fi.." I heard her gasp then everything went black.

Ohhhhh myyyy gooodnessssss! Did you like it? I tried to make it more intense but I suck at things like that if you couldn't tell already. Comment what you thought and tell me what you think is going to happen.
-Marinah