Part 25: End

(Kells POV)
"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I kicked one of my bags across the floor right before punching a wall. Slim and Ash ran in to see what was going on. "Colson are you ok?" I looked at then angry. "Why didn't one of you two stop me?" They looked confused. "What are you talking about." Ash asked a little pissed because I just yelled in her face. I pointed to the bed where a naked girl was laying. Ash's jaw dropped and Slim just stood there awkwardly while scratching my head. "How the fuck could I be so fucking stupid?!" I punched the wall again and slid down onto the floor with my hands on my face.

-

(Ashleigh's POV)
I walked out of the hotel room kitchen and into the main room where I saw Colson escorting the girl out of the room. "I had fun last night." She winked and tried to kiss him but he back up and shut the door in her face. I chuckled and sat down on the couch. Slim walked in and sat next to me with his laptop. Colson looked pretty fucked up, he's been crying all day. He just stood there looking at a wall. "K, are you good?" Slim asked. Colson looked at him and then looked away angrily. "Dude are you ok? You haven't spoke a word to us since earlier." I could tell Slim was getting pissed at Colsons shitty attitude towards us all day. "No I'm not fucking ok! Do I look ok?!" Slim sat his laptop on the coffee table and sat up. "THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" My eyes widened when Slim yelled like that. "YOU TWO! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU LET ME CHEAT ON LEXI!" Slim jumped up. I got up and tried to calm him down. "Slim calm down. Just let him be mad. He'll get over it." "IT'S NOT OUR FUCKING FAULT YOU BROUGHT A GIRL BACK HERE!" Slim got out of my grip. "YOU COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!"

Colson got in Slims face. "Get the FUCK out of my face." Slim said angrily. I got in between the two. "Guys come on! You're brothers. Dont do this..." "A TRUE BROTHER WOULDNT LET HIM CHEAT ON HIS GIRL!" They pushed me out of the way and started swinging on each other. Slim pushed Colson into a wall and held him there. "GUYS!" I screamed while watching them fight. "YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT. HOW THE HELL COULD YOU BLAME US FOR YOUR FUCKING MISTAKE?" They started swinging on each other again, knocking shit over. "STOP!" I yelled again, I was in tears now. Colson got Slim against the wall. "I'll fucking kill you." Colson mumbled. I couldn't believe what I was watching, it was complete horror. "GUY PLEASE STOP!" They kept ignoring me. "BRANDON! COLSON!" I screamed my lungs out, they stopped and looked at me. "ARE YOU REALLY LETTING THIS RUIN YOUR FRIENDSHIP? YOU'RE BROTHERS, FAMILY DOESN'T DO THIS TO EACH OTHER!" The door opened and Dub walked in. He stopped with his eyes widened. "What the hell happened?" I started wiping my tears. "Fuck you guys. I don't want to talk to you for the rest of the week. Way to fuck up our trip." I ran off into my room and slammed the door.

(Back In Pennsylvania) Lexi POV

I woke up and ran out of my room and into the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and puked again. Morning sickness is the worst. After I finished I brushed my teeth an looked into the mirror. I noticed a note at the top of the mirror. I opened it and read it. "Hey baby girl. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you." I blushed and taped the little note to the mirror. I walked out of the bathroom and back into my bedroom. My phone started ringing. I looked at the clock and saw it was like 2 AM. Who the hell could be calling? I looked at the caller ID and saw it was a private number from Los Angeles. Maybe it was Haley. "Hello?" I said while yawning. "Is this Alexa Alvarenga?" It was guys voice. "Yes, who is this?" He chuckled. "This is Drake." I smirked. "Drake as is the rapper?" He laughed. "Yupp." I raised a eyebrow "Yeah right. Look I don't have time for anyone's games right now. It's 2 am and I need my sleep." And with that I hung up.

-

(Kells POV)

We were on the tour bus heading to our last concert in Melbourne. The whole bus ride was silent. No one was speaking to me or even looking at me. Ash has been avoiding us all since that fight me and Slim had. Dub was just awkwardly caught in the middle because he didnt know what the hell happened or why no one was talking to each other. I couldn't take it anymore, I knew I was wrong and I hate apologizing but if I don't this night damage our friendship permanately. I stood up and walked over to Slim. "Look man. Im sorry for what happened yesterday. I fucked up... badly. I know it wasn't your fault, I was just angry at myself. We've been brothers for 5 years now and I don't want us to not be friends anymore over a dumbass mistake. Please forgive me." Slim looked up and gave a half smile. "Yeah man. It's cool. I understand but I think the one person you should apologize to is Ash. She seemed pretty upset about what happened and honestly I've never seen her cry until yesterday." I ran my hands through my hair frustrated. "I know." He stood up. "I think im going to go with you."

We both slowly walked to the other side of the bus and walked into the back room. She was sitting on the couch watching tv with her laptop on her lap. "Ash can we talk to you?" She muted the tv and closed her laptop. "Warn me of you two are going to start fighting so I can hide my laptop." She seemed annoyed. We both sat on either end of her. "Look we're sorry. We never meant to get you that upset." She grabbed the remote and changed the channel as if none of what we said got through to her. "Ash..." She looked at us pissed. "Look I get it. You made a mistake and I forgive you but I still want to be left alone...." And with that me and Slim got up and walked out the room. Not knowing that we wouldn't be saying anything to Ash for awhile.

I know I know. It's really short. Ugh. Dont kill me :) but I have a surprise for you guys. Im not going to make the sequel but instead I'll be making a part 2 inside this same story. This is the last chapter for Part 1. I'll try to have the first chapter for part 2 up by this weekend. Love you guys. ❤