Part 20: If You Want It, Let's Do It

(Lexi POV)

"It's on my ass." Colson bursted out laughing. "You have a tattoo on your ass? Can I see it?" I smirked. "No... at least not for now." He frowned and then tackled me on the floor. We rolled around for a bit before he had me down. "Come on, just a peak." I laughed. "Nope." I wrapped my legs around him and flipped him over. "Damn where'd you learn that?" He asked in shock. "I dunno, it just came to me." I looked down at him and realized I was straddling him. The door swung open and there stood Slim with his jaw dropped. "Damn... am I interrupting something?" He said while chuckling. "Yes! Now go!" Kells yelled annoyed. Slim laughed, "Well I just wanted to let you know that Xplo and Dre just stopped by and they said they have some sim beats they want you to listen to." Colson jumped up, leaving me on the floor. He looked at me and smiled. "You ok?" I sat up and smirked. "Yeah I'm fine, my back doesn't hurt the least bit." My sarcasm was loud and clear, he started laughing before helping me up. "Come on, I want you to meet a few other members of EST."

He grabbed my hand and lead me out to the living room where two guys were standing there smoking a blunt with Slim & Dub. Dub frowned when he saw me. "Y'all muthafuckers made hot chocolate and ain't wake a nigga up?" I started laughing. "I'll make you some later, I promise." He half smiled and went back to the blunt in his hand.. One of the dudes walked up to us, I recognized him from EST Fest and some of Kells' concerts I've been to. "Is this the beautiful lady you've been telling us about Kells" I blushed and Kells smiled. "Yeah." The guy looked at me and held his hand out for me to shake it. "It's nice to finally meet you, I'm DJ Xplosive, people usually just call me Xplo." I raised a brow. "Im Lexi....So you actually say your name is DJ Xplosive." He chuckled. "Yupp." Kells laughed and pulled me over to the other guy. As soon as he saw me he smiled. "Who is this fine lady you got next to you Kells?" I blushed again and smiled. "Im Lexi. You must be Dre." He smirked. "How'd you know?" He asked before taking another hit of his blunt. "Well I've already met Xplo so...." He laughed and then looked at Kells. "We've got some sick beats for you to listen too, I'm sure you'll love them." Kells leaned over to my ear. "I'll probably be sitting here for awhile so try to hang out with Ash or something." He kissed my cheek and I walked over to Ash, she smirked and then pulled me into her room. "Want to watch a movie or something?" I nodded my head and she laid out all the movies she had. After we picked one we both sat on her bed eating popcorn she had just made 10 minutes before. "So how are you and Colson?" She asked me before shoving a mouthful of popcorn in her mouth. "We're good.... I think..." She raised an eyebrow at me. "What do you mean you think?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Well it's complicated in a way, like we're not officially dating, we just kind of established it, like a mental agreement. Plus we haven't... you know... done it yet." She chuckled. "You haven't?" She sounded surprised. I shook my head. "Nope..." "Why?" It was quiet for a second. "I guess I don't want him using me for just that but I keep telling him that I want the moment to be just right." She smirked. "Lexi, Colson is a pain in the ass to everyone and everything but I don't think he would do that, especially to you. I think he loves you too much." I smiled. "Really?" She smiled. "Hell yeah. I can tell just by the way he looks at you and the way he talks about you, I've been around him a long time and I've never seen him act like this around a girl, not even his baby mama Denise." I smiled. "You guys act like a old married couple." I bursted out laughing. "What?" She smirked. "I don't know, but you do."

(The Next Night)

After about an hour of me and Ash talking about this awesome performance I had just done at a club, Kells walked in and smiled. "How was your performance?" Ash cut me off. "Amazing! She sounded great!" I blushed. "I was alright." She frowned at me. "You were more then alright." Kells laughed. Ash looked at us both and then slowly got up. "We'll I'm just going to leave you two alone right now." She smirked before leaving. I got up and went over to the mirror and started taking off my makeup. I saw Kells look at my outfit, I was wearing a tight purple dress with lace tights and purple pumps. "Damn you look fine." I smirked. "I know right!" He chucked and walked over behind me snaking his arms around my waist. I started taking off my makeup. "Why do girls put on makeup... I mean I know some girls NEED it but why do you put it on?" I chuckled. "It makes me feel sexy... I guess" I shrugged my shoulders. I completely had off my makeup and threw the towelettes in the trash next to the dresser. I felt his hands slid down my waist to my thighs and up my dress. He pressed his chest up against my back and I gasped when I felt him grab my ass. He leaned close to my ear, his warm breath running down my neck. "But you're already sexy enough..." I looked at his face through the mirror and saw he had a huge smirk on his face. I felt his dick get hard behind me. "Colson..." He frowned and started backing away. "I know... you're not ready." He sat on the bed. "Don't be sad baby." He half smiled and I thought of an idea. "Let's listen to some music. I hooked up my iPhone to his iHome and started playing some Spanish music. I saw a big smiled come across his face. I grabbed his hands and stood him up. "Come on and dance with me." I started doing a few of my own moves, kind of like a knock off version of the salsa. "Do you know how to salsa?" I asked him. "No, that shit looks hard." I smirked and grabbed his hands. "Come I'll try to teach you." I took off my heels and threw them across the room. After like a half hour he almost had it down. "Look at you learning how to salsa." He smiled and started playing around a little bit. He started doing his own thing and I followed along, he spun me around and then he leaned me back like they do on tv. "Damn, white boy knows how to dance." He said while laughing. I leaned back up and smiled. "Good job, you're a fast learner. It took me 3 weeks to learn that whole dance."

Another song came on and it was Calabria 2007 by Enur (look it up its a Reggae song I think...idk) My eyes got wide and I started dancing again, but this time like I was back in the club. "You should give me a lap dance..." Kells suggested. I stopped and looked at him confused. "In a dress?" He smirked. "Hell yeah!" He grabbed a chair and sat in it really quick, I chuckled and changed the song. It was Jump by Rihanna. I slowly walked over to him and started dancing in front of him. I saw him bite his lip. I climbed on his lap and wrapped my legs around him while grinding on him. He grabbed my ass and smirked. I got up and walked behind him. I leaned close to his ear, whispering the lyrics while slowly running my hands down his chest. "You don't need another lover, Don't you let it go, I already got it covered, Let the others know." I felt him tense up as I got lower down his chest. "If you want it let's do it, Ride it, my pony," I wrapped my fingers around his belt buckle, I could see he was getting hard. "My saddle is waitin', Come and, jump on it, If you want it let's do it, Ride it, my pony," I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. "My saddle is waitin', Come and, jump on it" I walked back to the front of him and smiled. I crawled back on his lap resting my knees on the sides of the chair. I leaned back close to his ear while kissing his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his hands on my ass, he grabbed it and then smack it. I smiled and whispered in his ear. "You want me... dont you." He nodded his head, I started unbuttoning his polo while kissing his neck still. I slowly ran my fingers down his chest, tracing tattoos. "You don't understand how hor...." I put my finger on his mouth, shushing him. I kissed him and started grinding on him again. After a couple of seconds I got up and smirked. I reached behind my back and grabbed my dress zipper. "What would you do if I said I wanted you right now." His eyes widened. I smirked and started acting like I was having trouble with my dress zipper. "Colson, you wouldn't mind helping me with my zipper would you." He jumped up real fast and got behind me.

(Kells POV)

I stood behind her and grabbed her zipper. I could tell this was her excuse for getting me to undress her but I didn't mind it at all. I slowly unzippered it, as it got lower I realized she had no bra on and that was even more of a turn on. She turned around pulling off her dress. I started kissing her roughly and then leaned her up against a wall. I pulled off her dress the rest of the way. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her over to the bed. I started kissing down her chest. I heard her moan and she started digging her nails into my back. "You sure about this?" I asked her. She smiled. "Positive.." I smirked and slowly pulled down her panties and then my jeans. I quickly slipped on a condom and then inserted myself into her. I heard her gasp and then she arched her back. I knew this was going to be fun.

I finally had them have sex for you guys. I know how much you have been waiting for this and I promised you a big surprise in this chapter so here it is :) hope you guys like it and again I'm sorry for not updating almost all week. Like i said it can only be once a week now. Oh yeah if you guys actually wanted specific details of the sex scene leave a comment. I need at least 3 people to tell me they want it for me to write it since a lot of people might not want to read something like that. Thanks for sticking with me, love you guys. Dont forget to comment and rate.

-Marinah