Part 22: Forever & Always

(Kells POV)

I walked towards the elevator and looked around. The building was completely quiet. I got kind of nervous as I walked onto the elevator. I pressed the 5 and waited for the doors to close. The music wasn't even playing in the elevator like usual, what the hell is going on? The elevators doors reopened and I walked out. I headed down the empty hallway studio 8 where we usually do all of our recording. I looked around and saw snowy footsteps from a previous person walking down the hallway. As I got closer to the studio I heard yelling and banging. "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?" My eyes widened and I froze. "I don't know man, I honestly don't know." That voice sounded just like Xplo. "What the fuck did you say to him! Did you tell him not to come?" The guy sounded really angry. "You heard me on the phone with him, you were right there." Xplo sounded really scared and exhausted. "Shut the fuck up!" I heard gun shots and I turned and ran as fast as I could. I heard the door swing open. "There you are!" He yelled while running after me. I skipped the elevator because I knew I had no time to wait for it to open so I headed right for the stairs.

(Lexi POV)
I waited about 5 minutes and decided that maybe I was overreacting so I decided to leave. Right when I went to turn on the car I saw Kells' phone on the dashboard. This could be my excuse for checking on him, I quickly grabbed his phone and headed into the building.

(Kells POV)
The dude started shooting at me. "Shit!" I yelled as a bullet flew right past my head as I ran down the steps. I hauled my ass down these steps like a fucking track star but no matter how fast I moved this guy was somehow catching up to me. I knew I had no chance unless I fought this guy off so I turned around. My jaw dropped when I realized who it was....it was Ryan. I quickly ran up to him and knocked the gun out of his hands and punched him in the face. He punched me back and we started fighting on the ground. Ryan tried reaching for the gun and I kept trying to push it away. He punched me and knocked me to the ground. He stood up and ran for the gun. I tripped him and reached for the gun myself. I grabbed the gun and pointed it at him while standing up.

"What the fuck!" I yelled in frustration and anger. Ryan just chuckled and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Kill me man. Kill me." He was laughing while saying that, I honestly think he's crazy. "What the hell is wrong with you. Why are you coming after Lexi and why are you trying to kill me." I cocked the gun and aimed it at his head. "Put the gun down and I'll tell you." I laughed sarcastically. "There is no fucking way I'm putting this gun down." I heard footsteps coming from behind Ryan. I looked over and saw Lexi walking over. My heart started racing and I saw Ryan turn around. "Lexi run! Get out of here." She froze and Ryan went running for her. I dropped the gun like an idiot and tackled him on the ground. I held him down and Lexi just stood there shaking. I saw the gun was close to her. "Lexi grab the gun and shoot him!" I was struggling holding him down.

(Lexi POV)
My heart was racing as I watched Colson tackle Ryan to the ground. "Lexi grab the gun and shoot him!" I looked and the gun and slowly grabbed it. My hands were shaking as I tried pointing it at him. I saw Ryan reach for something in his pocket. He quickly knocked Colson off of him and put him in a headlock while pulling a knife out of his pocket and putting it up to his neck. "Shoot me and I'll slit his throat quicker then you can pull that trigger." I took a deep breath and a lot of things flashed back into my mind. "Lexi... look at me." I looked up at Colson who looked scared out of his fucking mind. "Baby I need you to think this through, please." I could feel my eyes burning and tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked away quickly. "Baby look at me." I looked at him again. "I love you." Ryan chuckled while tightening his grip on Colson. "You love her? Bullshit. If anyone loves her, I love her." I looked at Ryan like he was crazy. "You love me? There is no fucking way you love me. You treated me like shit when we were together." He smirked. "I gave you everything."

(Kells POV)
I watched as Lexi's face got red when he said that. "COMPLETE BULLSHIT!" She screamed. "If you loved me then you wouldn't have tried to push me out of a moving car or shove me in a oven! You wouldn't have abandoned me on our 1 year anniversary or tried to drown me. If you loved me you wouldn't have treated me like shit and cheated on me countless times!" I could see her getting angrier and angrier the more she said. I saw her take a deep breath and wipe away the new tears that were running down her face. "If you loved me... You wouldn't have raped me, and made me ABORT OUR BABY!" My eyes widened when she said that. "You're an asshole Ryan. You've been nothin but a burden to me." Ryan just stood there in shock. "But..." I saw Lexi chuckle and then quickly shoot him in the shoulder. "Oh shut the fuck up Ryan." He fell to the floor in pain, griping his shoulder. She slowly walked over and stood over him, resting her foot on his neck. She took the gun and pointed it right at his head. "Does this remind you of anything?" He shook his head no and she chuckled. "Colorado, 2010." I saw his eyes widen. She stepped on his throat harder and he started struggling to breathe. "You punched and kicked me countless times, knocking me to the ground. You rested you foot right on my neck and spit on me. I meant absolutely nothing to you." She stepped harder on his neck. "Lexi... you're going to kill him." I said. She looked over at me. "Shouldn't he get a chance to suffer, Like I did all those years?" She looked almost possessed. Like all her pain and suffering came back as a person and this was her. "Well yeah, but he'll do that in prison. Lexi if you kill him, you'll be right next to him in a prison cell." That didn't seem to faze her. She kept pressing harder on hi throat. "Without you I'm nothing. You're my everything, my sun, the sky, and the stars. I'll never treat you like he did. You're my queen and I'll try to give you the whole world. Please.. just let him go." I looked down at Ryan who had a purple face. Lexi slowly lifted her foot off his neck and ran over to me. I engulfed her in a tight hug while kissing her passionately. "I'll love you forever and always." I mumbled through the kiss.

-

The paramedics laid Ryan on the stretcher and carried him out to the ambulance. A police man was questioning Kells while I stood outside with a blanket wrapped around me. The cop shook Kells' hand and then walked up to me. "So are you ok ma'am? The guy didnt assault you in any way?" I shook my head. "Nope, not today at least." He wrote that on his notepad. "Is it okay if we take you to the station for further questioning, its going to take a while and It's too cold too do it out here." I looked at Kells and then back at the cop. "Uh sure. Is it okay if I go talk to my boyfriend really quick?" The cop nodded his head and I walked over to Colson. "So what did he ask you?" I asked while pulling him close and wrapping my blanket around him. "Just basically what happened, they want to take me to the station." He looked kind of annoyed "Same here, what did the paramedics say?" "I have some bruising, some of its pretty bad but I should be okay." He ran his hands through his hair shaking out the snow that was falling on him. He looked really frustrated. "What's wrong?" I asked while looking into his eyes. "It's just.... um... I don't know, I don't want to really even ask you about it." I smirked. "You know you can ask me anything." He half smiled but that didn't last long. "Well um... how come you never told me about the whole... baby thing." My eyes widened realizing that I had said that while yelling at Ryan. "You weren't supposed to know about that." He frowned. "Why?" I took a deep breath and pulled the blanket tighter around us. "I didn't want you to think negatively of me... like I was a whore or something." I could tell he was going to say something but the cop walked over. "Are you two ready?"

(Kells POV)
I shook my head but then stopped as we headed over to the car. "OMG I think Xplo is still in tha building. I ran back inside and into the elevator quickly pressing 5. The elevator headed up and then the doors opened. I ran down to studio 8 and swung open the door to see Xplo laying on the floor tied to a chair. He looked like he was in extreme pain. "You okay man?" I asked while rushing over and untying him. There was a pool of blood below where he was laying. "Nah man, he shot me in my arm." I picked him up and he yelled in pain. "Im so sorry man." The cops came into the room. "He got shot in the arm." I said to one of the cops. He grabbed his microphone thingy and called for some of the paramedics. I heard Xplo groan in pain. "It's going to be okay man, they're going to take you to the hospital."

-

At the Police Station (Lexi POV)

"So he's been abusing you for years?" I nodded my head and grabbed the water bottle they had given me earlier and took a sip. I looked around the room. The walls were a lifeless grey and the floor was cheaply carpeted. I looked at the cop who was out of uniform and wearing regular clothing. He wore a bright yellow and white striped polo and khakis. His hair sort of resembled Brad Pitt's, except it was a light brown with a hint of blond. "And he was in prison because..." "Because he stabbed me in my stomach." I lifted up my shirt slightly showing him the scar that was slightly faded but still very visible. He wrote that down and then smiled. "I think that is all, your boyfriend should be waiting for you in the hall. Try to have a safe night." I half smiled and walked out. I headed down the long dark hall to the front where I saw Kells sitting next to Ash and Slim. I ran over and hugged Ash and Slim at the same time. "Oh how I missed you two." They laughed. I looked over at Kells who looked very upset. I sat down next to him. "Baby whats wrong?" I asked while grabbing his hand. He looked over at me and smiled before kissing me lightly. "Don't worry about it baby girl." I frowned. "But I want to worry about it. What's wrong?" I saw him frown. "Just thinking about earlier." I shook my head and smirked. "How could you think that I would call you a whore or even think of you like that when we've been through so much, why tell me everything BUT that." I groaned. "It's nothing against you, I made this decision way before we even were close." He took a deep breath. "Still, why not tell me." I smirked. "You're a very persistent person." He smiled. I grabbed both his hands and looked in his eyes. "I was protecting you from my past. I didn't want you to look at me like I was a sensitive little girl just because I was raped. Just please dont be mad at me." He smiled and dramatically looked away like he was mad. I laughed. "What I gotta do to get you back? I gotta sing to you?" He turned around with a big smile on his face. "You know I love you right?" I blushed. "Yes, forever and always." He smiled and kissed me, while we were kissing I saw a flash go off. We both looked up and saw Ash taking a picture of us. "You two are seriously too cute together." We laughed and all headed out of the station. "Slim you gotta a J with you?" Slim smirked and pulled 4 blunts out of his pocket. "You already know." We all quickly got in the car and lit them up. "Let's dedicate this to our brother Xplo who is in the hospital right now. Lets hope he gets better." Everyone agreed and took a puff. "TUUURRRN UPPPP!" Slim yelled as we pulled out of the police station parking lot.

How did you guys like that chapter. It was sort of a cheesy but suspenseful chapter to me. Rate and Comment what you thought. Love you guys ❤
-Marinah