Part 9: Forgiven...?

(Lexi POV)

He just stood there. "Lexi... That was you singing?" He asked. I nodded my head, "Yeah, did I sound bad?" I don't think I should of have that because I started receiving glares from both Kells and the bartender. "No No, you sounded amazing...it's just that I never knew you sang." I smirked. "There's a lot you don't know about me."I paid the bartender and grabbed Kells' before leaving. "Where are we going?" He asked. "For a walk." I looked up at him and gave him a reassuring smile.

We were silent for like the first 10 minutes until a black cat came out of an alley and I almost had a panic attack. "Lexi chill, it's just a cat." I clung to him tightly. He frowned and scared away the cat. "Why were you so afraid of the cat?" He asked. I was quiet for a moment. "When I was younger I was attacked by a bunch of stray cats and was left with scars all over my body, most of them went away but some of them are still visible." I said while pointing to a long scar that went down my right arm. He touched it before snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "I like you better in heels." He commented. "Why?" I asked. "Because its easier to look into your beautiful eyes." I blushed. "Someone's being a romantic." I said while laughing. " I took your advice and just said what came to my heart." I smiled before grabbing his hand and intertwined my fingers with his. "I missed you." I mumbled quietly. "I missed you too." I looked at him, "You heard me?" He chuckled. "Well I have really good hearing, plus you're a terrible whisperer." I playfully smacked his arm. "Shut up." He laughed.

We ended up walking back to Ashleigh's apartment. When we walked in, Dub and Slim were on the couch getting high and Ash was in the kitchen cooking. "There you are Colson...who's that?" She asked pointing to me. Am I that unrecognizable? "It's Lexi." Slim and Dub's eyes widened. "Dayummmm she look sexy as fuck!" Dub blurted out. "Shawtyy got an ass." Slim said before taking another puff of his blunt. "Damn Lexi, I didn't even recognize you." Ash added. I saw Kells glare at Dub and Slim before leading me down a hallway and into what must have been his room. I saw posters of rappers like DMX and Tupac all over his room and then I spotted a poster of Spongebob. "You have a Spongebob poster?" I asked. "Hell Yeah! Spongebob my nigga and plus I swear him and Patrick be getting high on the low." I started cracking up. "Only you Colson." He smiled and I saw him glance at his arm and he quickly pulled down his sleeves. "What was that about?" I asked. "What was what about?" He asked trying to act like he didn't know what I was talking about. "Your sleeves, whats wrong with your arms." I reached for his arm but he backed away quickly. "It's nothing really, just some girls scratched me during the concert when I started crowd surfing. I raised my eyebrow at his him, I knew there was something wrong but I didn't want to upset him so I didn't ask about it again.

(Kells POV)

I sat down next to her and turned on the tv. "You should put it on Basketball Wives." She commented. I looked at her like she was crazy, "Basketball Wives, you actually watch that?" I asked. She smirked. "YUSSS, that show is the shit." I laughed and turned it to Basketball Wives. I have never seen someone so into a tv show like she was into this one. I figured I had time to change my shirt without her noticing. I got up and grabbed a shirt and then I took off the one I had on. I grabbed the shirt and right before I could put it on Lexi looked at me. "Is that a new tattoo?" She asked. I had felt a sense of relief knowing that she didn't see the bruises on my arm. I quickly put on the shirt. "Which one were you talking about?" I asked while sitting back down next to her. She lifted up my shirt and pointed to the XXX tattoo. "Nah, I got that last around last Christmas." "How come I never saw it?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe it's just because you were never looking for it." She smiled." I smiled and she smirked. "Your always trying to be a smart ass." I laughed. "We'll thats me, 'Smart Ass' Colson Baker at your service." She laughed.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" She asked. I nodded my head and got up and grabbed a shirt out of my drawer. I handed it to her and she went to go take off her dress but then she smirked. "Turn around..." She said. "Whyyyyyyy?" I whined like a little kid. "Just do it." I turned around and I heard the sound of her unzipping her dress. I started imagining what she looked like naked but then stopped because I didn't want to just randomly get a boner right in front of her. "Ok you can look." I turned around and I had to really stop myself from getting a boner now. Damn she looked good in my shirt. She jumped on my bed and smiled. "Come lay with me Colson." She whined. Goddamn it's like this girl wants to see me get a boner. I laid behind her and pulled her close.

(Next Morning) Lexi POV

I woke up in Kells' arms. My head was nudged in his neck and his hand was on my lower waist. Ash walked in and smirked. "Looks like y'all had fun last night." She commented. I laughed. "Nah, we didn't do anything. But I did feel him get a boner right before I went to bed. She started cracking up. "Well do you want to go shopping with me? It's dub's birthday and I want to get him something nice." I nodded my head and escaped Kells' protective grip. I got in the shower and then changed into some gray skinnies, a black bandeau and a loose Black Hoodie that said 'Fuck With Me, EST is Life' I walked out into the living room and saw Ash sitting on the couch texting. "You ready?" I asked while shoving my phone in my back pocket. She looked up and smiled. "Ooo girl I like your hoodie." I chuckled. She grabbed her keys and led me out to her black Audi. "Ooo girl I like your car." I mimicked her and she laughed. We got in and drive off to the mall.

"What does Dub like?" I asked while looking around. "Anything really, he's easily entertained." I laughed. "Wait, why don't we get him those new pair of Jordan's and a SnapBack?" I suggested. "OMG yes! Lexi your a genius, do you want to get the sneakers while I get the SnapBack?" She asked. "Sure." We both walked out the store and went our separate ways. I headed down to the Footlocker and the first thing you saw was s big poster of the new pair of Jordan's. I walked in and no sooner then that a store associate was in my face. "May I help you?" She asked with a big smile on her face. "Sure, I need a pair of those new Jordan's." She lifted her eyebrow. "Are you sure you can afford those, I mean they are REALLY expensive." What did this hoe just say to me. "Excuse me, what did you just say to me?" I was getting a little angry. "Those shoes are kind of ex.." I cut her off. "I heard you hoe, what are you inferring?" She took a step back. "It's just that black people can't usually afford $300 sneakers." Black people? Is this bitch being racist? I went to go punch this bitch in her mouth but someone held me back. "Im soooo sooo sooo sorry ma'am, Adrianna goes to my office..." The dude said. "But..." He cut her off. "NOW!" He yelled. She quickly walked away. I looked at the dude. "I apologize for her extreme rudeness. I'm Derek the store manager." He held his hand out and I shook it. "Can I help you with anything?" He added. "We'll I just wanted a pair of those new Jordan's." he smiled. "Big baller huh? Is it a special occasion?" He asked. "It's my friends 23rd birthday today." He lead me to a huge shelf that had nothing but that one pair of Jordan's. "Do you know what shoe size he is?" Shit. I should've asked Ash before I came here. "Can you give me a sec." He smiled and I pulled out my phone and dialed Ashleigh's number. She didnt pick up so by impulse I called Kells. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* "Hello?" I paused for a second because it wasn't Kells' ....it was some girl.

Guys you are going to kill me aren't you. There is always some girl interfering with Kells and Lexi's relationship. But anyways, I hoped you liked it and I know it was kinda long but I jut couldn't stop myself from writing, like honestly it would have been longer. Don't forget to comment what you though of it and rate. Love you guys.

-Marinah