Part 13: Tour

(Kells POV)

"Come on Denise its only for 2 weeks." I begged. "No Kells. The last thing I need is you loosing our daughter on tour." I frowned. "I took her with us on tour before and didn't loose her." "Yeah but..." Dub walked up. "Come on Denise, please, I'll make sure that Cassie doesn't get lost." She smirked and then smiled. "Fine." I started jumping up and down. Thank The Lord Jesus for Dub.

(Lexi POV)

"Why is daddy jumping like that?" Me and Cassie were looking out the tour bus window at Kells. "Maybe your mommy said yeah to you staying." She got happy and started jumping exactly like her dad. "Yupp, your definitely Kells' daughter." Slim started laughing. Dub ran on the bus, "Lexi Denise wants to talk to you." I was confused. "Why?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know." I got up and walked off the bus. "Hey." Said to Denise before she pulled me into a hug. "Hey... Um... Can we talk inside my house really quick." "Uh sure.. I guess." She pulled me inside. "I know you and Kells have a thing and I know Kells is using heroine again." I raised a brow. "How do you kno..." She smirked. "I was dating him when he first started doing it, its pretty easy for me to tell.... But anyways all i ask is that you don't.. You know.. Have sex while she's in around or awake." My eyes widened. "Oh no, we would never do that... I wouldn't allow it." She smiled. "Okay, and can you please make sure he doesn't do any drugs around Cassie. I know Ash keeps him in check but you never know what he does when she's not around." "Of course. Is that all?" I asked. She smiled. "Nope. Thanks though, I really appreciate it." She said. "No problem." I walked out her apartment and looked at Kells. "What was that about?" He whispered for only me to hear. "Tell you later, lets just get going." I said while pulling him back on to the tour bus.

We were on the highway and just entering Virginia. "So when's your first show in Atlanta?" I asked. "Tomorrow night, then we head down to Florida for 2 shows in Miami and 1 in Orlando then we head up to Tennessee to have 1 show in Tallahassee and then were done." I smiled. "How long do we stay in Tennessee?" "Um, about 3 days. As soon as we get there we have a day off then the next day is the show and the day after we just chill there again." I smiled. "Well would you want to meet my dad?" I asked him. "I thought you haven't been speaking to him?" "I haven't but I can call Haley and have her help us surprise him." His eyes widened. "We'll then its a yes." I smiled and gave him a big hug. "I hope this goes right." I said. "Don't worry. Im sure he'll be stoked to see you again." I smiled. "Let's hope so."

(2 Days Later) Kells POV

We pulled up to the signing at Tillys in Florida. I could hear my fans as soon as I stepped off the tour bus. They had their own EST chant going on. "EST! What the fuck! EST! What the fuck!" I smiled as I walked in the building and heard them get louder. "EST is fucking amazing." I heard Lexi say.

I was meeting some new awesome fans and signing some CDs when I saw Lexi walk off. "Where you going?" I asked her. "Oh I'll be right back."

(Lexi POV)

I walked off down the mall and saw Haley. "Hey big sis. How you been?" I smiled and hugged her. "Great, how you been, how's dad?" I asked. "I'm great, he's... You know, being dad all the time." I slightly laughed because I kind of didn't know. "So this is fucking crazy, I've never seen such dedicated fans that weren't my own." I laughed. "I know right! Kells is amazing and so is EST." She raised her eyebrow. "EST?" I chuckled. "That's what he calls his fanbase." I saw her mouth 'ohhhhhh.' A little girl ran up behind me. "Lexi!" I turned to see Cassie grabbing into my leg. "Cassie you were supposed to stay with Ashleigh." She frowned. "But I want to be with you, you're funner." I laughed. "Who's this?" Haley asked. "This is Kells' daughter Cassie, isn't she adorable." She bent down and started talking to her. "Hey Cassie, I'm Lexi's sister Haley." Cassie smiled. "Im Cassie."

We went off and talked it out in the food court. "So we should be there 12, is that too early for you guys?" I asked. "Nooo, they wake up at the fucking crack of dawn like their fucking birds or some shit." I laughed. "Ok, and your sure Dad will be ok with all of this?" I asked her while eating another french fry. "Most likely. So are you and MGK dating?" She asked. I paused. "I honestly don't know. He's never asked me but we sure as hell act like it." She smirked. "Have you ever done it?" Cassie looked at us. "Done what?" Our eyes widened. "Eaten lollipops Cassie." I quickly blurted out. I looked at Haley. "Almost in a club but that's because we were drunk." She smirked. "Lexi. There you are." I looked over and saw Dub and Kells walking over. "Who's th.." Kells eyes widened when he saw Haley. "Holy shit its Haley Williams." She laughed. "Hey MGK." I started laughing because Kells looked like he was about to Fangirl his ass off. "Kells you ok?" I asked while laughing. "Yeah..im fine, I think." We all started laughing.

Guys I hate this fucking chapter, its so pointless and short but i needed something to fill it in between now and what's going to happen. So I hope you guys like it. Did you guys watch the VMA's? I did. :P comment what you thought of the story and the VMA's and rate. I promise it will get longer and better in the next chapter. If you guys ever want to talk to be during the day just Kik me @ SapphireAvery :) love you guys

-Marinah