Part 6: Two Seperate Lives

2 Months Later

"Ali put me down!" Maejor Ali, Drake, Lil Wayne, Justin, and I were walking around Studio City in Los Angeles. We were about to walk into the Gucci store when Ali decided he was going to throw me over his shoulder and run down away from the store.

"I'm not putting you down until you promise to write me one of those hit songs you've been writing." I groaned and gave up on fighting him. "Fine, I promise. But only if you buy me lunch." He laughed. "This isn't a democracy." I rolled my eyes as he laughed. "I'll buy you lunch anyways." He put me down and we started heading back to the boys. "Jesus Ali, you made me get a huge wedgie."

The boys started laughing as they watched me pick out my wedgie with no cares in the world. "Lexi, you do realize people are around?" Drake said. "I don't give a fuck about these people." They started laughing even harder. I stood there confused. "What? Was it something I said?" They kept laughing. I gave up on finding out and just walked in the store.

When I walked in, Justin's song Roller Coaster was playing over the loud speaker. "There's goes one of your number one songs." Ali said as he walked into the store behind me. Over the past 2 months I've been helping Justin write and finish songs for his Music Monday Journals. 7 of which are already #1 hits.

I started browsing and saw a lot of cute things with very expensive prices. I grabbed these cute pair of jeans that were $845. "Oh my god that's a big number." Someone walked up behind me. "Do you want it?" I turned to see Justin standing next to me. "I can't afford it." He smirked. "Who said you were buying it?" I raised a eyebrow. "You'll buy a pair of $800 jeans for me?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure. That's nothing to me. That's like spending $80 to me."

As I was grabbing the jeans off the rack Lil Wayne walked up to us. "So uh... I just bought you a bunch of baby stuff." I groaned. "Wayne what did I tell you about doing that." He chuckled. "Come on. Just let me do it. I have all this money and no one to spend it on. Besides Drake did it too." I walked over to Drake who was looking over a bunch of baby clothes. "Hey do you think Lexi will like... holy shit!" He jumped and almost swung on me but I dodged it. "Chill it's just me." Justin and Lil Wayne started laughing. "Why are you and the boys spending all this money on me?"

He groaned. "Because.... We're nice?" I rolled my eyes. "Lexi, can't you just let us do this just this once?" "I have a 20 million dollar contract." He rolled his eyes. "You're not going to see that money for another year. Come on. Please. We have money to blow. Especially Bieber over there with his constantly touring ass." Both of us looked at Justin. He looked confused. "What did I do?" I laughed. "Nothing."

-

(Later that day)

"It's a boy." I could feel my eyes watering a little bit. "Congratulations." Justin and Drake said. "I'll be back in a few minutes, I have to go print these ultrasound pictures." The doctor left and all I could do was sit there and think of what he would look like. A little light skin baby with brown eyes? No maybe blue eyes like his... like his fathers.

"Dammit." I slammed my hand against the bed. "Whoa. What's wrong? Aren't you happy?" I groaned and covered my face with my hands. "Lexi what's wrong?" Justin asked. "Colson... I forgot all about him." The room got silent. "If I don't try to get him involved with the baby now and fix the relationship I don't ever think things will get better."

-

Colson POV

Alaina and I were at the finest restaurant in Cleveland. "Happy 3 month anniversary baby." Alaina squealed and jumped into my arms. "Thank you so much baby." She kissed me roughly and then we headed into the restaurant. "Reservations for Baker." We were lead to a table in the VIP section of the restaurant. I outlined out a chair for her to sit down an then a waiter came up to our table. "What can I get you to drink?" Before I could say anything Alaina interrupted me. "Can I have a dirty martini please." I looked at her. "You're drinking this early?" She smirked. "What can I get you sir?" "I'll just take a water." He wrote it down and left.

-

Alainas' food came before mine so I was just sitting there watching the tv over the bar that just so happened to be on TMZ.

"BIEBER ALERT! Today we spotted Mr. Bieber with the rapper Drake and mystery girl singer/songwriter Lexi Alvarenga heading into Calabasas Central Hospital. It is just so happened that those same three people were also spotted with Lil Wayne and Maejor Ali in Studio City earlier that day shopping for baby stuff. Is Lexi pregnant? If she is, the question is by who. You would think it was by her longtime ex boyfriend Machine Gun Kelly but she has also been spending a lot of time with Justin. Do you think Justin got her pregnant? Visit our website and answer the poll on if you think she's pregnant by Justin or MGK or if you think she's not pregnant at all."

I turned my head away from the tv. "She's such a slut. I can't believe you dated her." I chuckled. "Yeah me neither." She shoved another forkful of food into her mouth before saying something else. "I think Bieber got her pregnant. Knowing his ass." I rolled my eyes. She doesn't know I got Lexi pregnant... at least for now.

"We'll at least you're with me now, besides I'm probably a better fuck." She smirked and I fake laughed. Lexi was by far the better fuck, all this bitch could do was lay on her back and moan like someone was killing her or something. I pulled out my phone and started looking at all our old texts and calls. We haven't talked in a little over 4 months. I wonder how she is doing. Alaina started talking but I wasn't listening. All I could think of was me and Lexi.

"I never thought for a minute that if you showed me a picture of my life now that you wouldn't be in it." Someone's phone behind me was ringing and it was playing 'Her Song' I started thinking of the lyrics and it was like I was reliving the same moment from before when I first wrote that song. God I'm such a fuck up. I gave up on the only person I love.

"Did you hear me?" I looked up to see a slightly annoyed Alaina. "What?" I asked as I ran my hand through my hair. "Were you listening to me at all." I shook my head no. "Whatever Colson." She went back to eating and my food finally came. "Here's your food sir." He sat the plate down but I stopped him. "Uh do you have something I can carry this out in?" He shook his head and went back to get one of the take out trays.

"What are you doing?" Alaina asked. The waiter came back with the tray and I started shoving all the food into it. "Doing something I should've done a long time ago." I stood up and put on my jacket. "Where are you going." She stood up. "Colson answer me." I walked past her. "Colson if you don't answer me then I'm breaking up on you." I chuckled. "Bye." Her jaw dropped. I heading for the door but stopped right before leaving. "Oh yeah. Good luck paying that bill."

You know the deal. Comment what you thought and tell me I you liked it.

Love you guys, you are my inspiration.

-Marinah ❤