Part 6: Unforgiven...?

I pulled into the parking lot of my moms apartment building. She lives in the nice part of town where its bright lights, big city, and barely any crime. I got out and locked my car doors before heading up to the door of the apartment building and ringing the buzzer to my moms apartment. "Who is it?" I heard her say through the buzzer. "Mom its me Lexi, open up." The door unlocked and I walked up to the elevator and headed up to the 10th floor.

I got out and walked over to apartment 1003. I knocked on the door and not even 2 seconds later it swung open and I saw my mom standing there with Brandon my little brother. "Hey Lexi!" He said before running up to hug me. "Hey bro, how you been? How's college?" I asked before fixing his shirt like the older sister I am. "It's fun, all though these general education classes are kicking my ass. I don't even understand why I have to take them." I smirked. "You'll get through them. Trust me." He smiled and sat down. "Who wants some lasagna? It's fresh out of the oven." My mom chirped from the kitchen. Me and Brandon looked at each other and smirked before racing other to the kitchen.

After nearly shoving out faces with mamas cooking, Brandon and I sat there like Oompa Loompas. "So so where my 3rd baby?" My mom asked. She was talking about Alaina. "She's at a MGK concert. I dropped her off and I have to pick her up at 12." She frowned. "Oh... Well atleast I have you two." Brandon's face lit up. "Wait, didn't you meet MGK at Est Fest?" He asked me. I paused for a second before nodding my head. "Yeah, sadly he's a jackass soo..." My mom looked at me confused. "What happened?" I frowned. "Nothing really. I just shouldn't have gotten involved with a guy who has sex like its a sport, or else I wouldn't have gotten my heart broken." My mom grabbed my hand. "We'll its ok honey, you'll find the one for you one day." Brandon just looked at me curiously. "What EXACTLY happened?" I smirked. "Nosey much?" He laughed. "Well I just caught him having sex with Destiny. Well not while they were having sex but like after they were done." His eyes widened. "Your best friend?" My mom asked. "Yeah. But she's not my best friend anymore. Now I just chose to stay a loner. It's better for me and my life." Brandon frowned. "I never liked that bitch Destiny anyways. She was always the school whore..."

Me and Brandon were playing Call Of Duty in his old room until my phone rang and we had to pause the game. "Answer your phone lazy." He said. "Shut up Bray, before I smack the shit out of you." He laughed and I picked up my phone. It was a unknown number so I figured I answer anyways just to find out who it was. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Lexi, its me Slim." I smiled. "Oh hey slim. Why are you calling me and how'd you get my number?" He chuckled. "Alaina gave it to me. She wanted me to let you know that she'll be staying with me and the boys tonight and you can pick her up at our hotel room tomorrow." I smirked. "Ok but I hope you don't plan on getting my sister pregnant." Brandon glared at me. "Who's trying to get who pregnant?" I ignored him and laughed. "I won't. That's why god gave us condoms." I laughed. "Haha! Well I guess I'll talk to you later." I hung up and looked at Brandon. "Alaina has a boyfriend? Why didn't I get to meet him, I'll kick his ass." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Your so damn overprotective. "

(Alaina POV) Next Day

I woke up in Slim's arms. I slipped out his grip and got in the shower and got dressed. I walked out his room and into the kitchen to see Kells eating a bowl of cereal. He looked up and flashed a half smile. "Morning Lain." "Morning Kells. How you been?" I asked while grabbing a bowl out the cabinet and pouring myself a bowl of cereal. "Good... You?" I sat down next to him. "Good... Um... Have you tried talking to Lexi lately?" I asked. He frowned. "I saw her at this store yesterday before the concert. I asked her to let me explain but she said there was nothing to explain...." I shook my head. "You know she still had feelings for you. She spent the whole month after that locked in her apartment crying." He still looked down. "Have you tried to move on?" I asked him. "Yeah, at first... I would have sex with anything that had a vagina but after like 2 months I realized it wasn't helping. So I haven't even really talked to a girl since then." A little girl came running out of a room and ran to Kells. "Daddy! I thought you left me!" She clung to him and a big smile spread across his face. "Daddy who's that?" She pointed at me. "Im Alaina." I reached my arms out for her and she came to me. After only knowing each other for 10 minutes, me and the little girl Cassie started playing barbies and hide and go seek.

(Lexi POV)

I pulled up to this big hotel in Central Philadelphia. I parked and walked in. A lady at the front desk smiled. "How can I help you ma'am. Are you here to check in?" I shook my head. "No, actually I'm looking for a hotel room" She smiled even more. "We'll maybe I can help you find it, which one are you looking for." I looked at the text my sister sent me. "Um... Room 1473" she stood up and looked down the hallway before pointing to an elevator. "You want to take that elevator to the 14th floor and look to your right. You'll see it immediately." I thanked her and headed into the elevator. I pressed 14 and about a minute later I arrived on the 14th floor. I looked to the right and there it was, it was practically right in front of me.

I walked over to the door and knocked. Moments later a little girl opened the door. "Hi, I'm Cassie." I recognized this girl. She was... "Cassie, let daddy open the door next time." I looked up and there stood MGK. The little girl was Kells' daughter. "Kells is that Lexi?" I heard Alaina yell from inside the hotel room. "Yeah.. It's her." He just looked down before Alaina came running to the door. "Come in real quick. I have to get my things together." She pulled me in the hotel room. It was actually pretty nice, there was a big HDTV in the living room, it was playing re-runs of Dora and there was toys spread all over the floor. I just stood there awkwardly. Kells walked past me. "You can sit in the living room if you want." I didn't exactly want to be in the same room as him but I didn't want to be standing awkwardly either so I did just that. He was playing with his daughter. "Daddy you be the girl Barbie." She demanded. "Why? I kind of enjoyed being the boy Barbie." She put her hands on her hips. "Because the boy Barbie is ugly and isn't in the story anymore." He laughed and grabbed the girl Barbie. "Hey Raya" Cassie said to Kells' Barbie. "Hey Michelle, do you want to go to the mall, this place is lame." Kells' said in a girl voice. I laughed a little bit. He looked at me and smiled. "Do you want to play?" Cassie offered. "Umm..." Kells looked at me and mouthed PLEAASEE. I laughed and sat down and Cassie handed me a Barbie. "She kinda looks like me." I said while holding the Barbie up to my face. Kells laughed. "Andrea lets go to the mall and leave Raya, she's uncool." I laughed because she totally just dissed Kells' Barbie. She put both our Barbies in this car and drove it around. "She's a sassy little girl." I said to Kells' while smiling. "Yeah I know. She gets it from her mom." After that there was an awkward silence. Alaina walked out and smiled. "You ready Lexi?" I stood up and walk out into the hallway. "Oh shit I forgot my phone!" Alaina said before running back into the hotel room.

I just waited out in the hallway. What the hell is taking her so long. I heard another person walk out into the hallway. I paid it no mind because this was like the 3rd person who did that. "Lexi is that you?" I looked over to see the last person I ever wanted to see, Ryan. He moved closer to me and I froze like a damn statue. "I've been searching everywhere for you." He said coldly. "Ryan, you know you're not supposed to be near me. You're violating your restraining order. He smirked while cornering me into a wall. "You're violating your restraining order..." He said mocking me. "It's just a piece of paper." He grabbed my wrists tightly. I flinched in pain but held in my screams because I was afraid of what he would do if I did scream. "You know I love you right." He tightened his grip on my wrist. I heard a craking sound come from one of them. "Ahhh!" I screamed and he punched me in my chest causing me to fall to the floor. Someone ran up behind him and punched him in the head. Two guys came after him next and all three started hitting him. I couldn't tell who it was because all this pain in my wrist and chest was blurring my vision. I don't know what happened next because I blacked out.

Oooooohhhhhhhh Emmmm Geeeeee! guys what do you think is going to happen next? Comment telling me what you think and tell me if you liked it. Dont forget to rate. Love you guys :)