Part 3: Fights & Drunken Nights

(Lexi POV)
The concert ended and me and Kells walked off. It was just two drunk friends trying to keep each other standing and walking right. We heard yelling and saw two dudes fighting, it was Dan and some dude. "I don't know who the fuck you are just coming up here like this, she doesn't want to fucking see you." Dan punched the dude in the face and knocked him to the ground. I ran over to see what was going on, I recognized the dude as soon as I got over there. It was my ex Ryan. After staring at me for what seemed like forever he finally said something. "Lexi is that you?" I backed up slowly. Ryan got up and tried to come towards me but Dan pushed him away. "Stay the fuck away from her I said." Ryan swung at Dan, hitting him in his chest and the two started really going at it. Dan had Ryan on the ground just punching him in his face over and over until Kells pulled him off of him. "Dan chill, you're going to kill him." Tears slipped out of my eyes, why was Ryan here? He shouldn't be here, he's not supposed to be near me. I ran off back to our campsite, I needed to get away.

(Kells POV)

I was holding Dan back from nearly killing this dude. "Dan chill, you're going to kill him." I looked over to see Lexi nearly in a state of shock and crying, she ran off in the other direction. "Fuck!" Dan yelled before running off after her. I just stood there, confused and drunk. I decided I should go check on Lexi, but I had to do something with this guy, his whole face was covered in blood. I called Slim, "hey dude, where ya at?" He asked. "I need you to come help me with something, like pronto." Slim groaned. "From 1-10 how important is it?" I smirked. "11" I heard him groan. "Okay, where ya at?" "Somewhere by where the concert was, I'll be looking for you." He hung up and I ran my hand through my hair. Th guy looked awake so I just thought I would hit him on more time to out him to sleep, the last thing I need is this dude screaming while we're trying to hide him.

Me and Slim hid him far off and away from the ledges. We got back in the car and headed back. "So what exactly happened? He looked like he just went through some Bloody Massacre and Saw VI type shit." I laughed. "Well me and Lexi were just walking back to our campsites when we saw Dan fighting someone so of course she went over to check it out, he punched this dude talking about stay the fuck away from her, then the next thing I know this dude tries to come towards Lexi and Dan knocks him to the ground and keeps punching him in his face. Then I had to get him off before he killed him." Slim just sat there in shock, we pulled into the ledges and parked. We walked back into the campsite to see Ash comforting Lexi. Ash looked up at me and frowned. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" I backed up slightly. "We were just...settling some business." She rolled her eyes. I decided to sit next to Lexi. When I sat down she looked at me with complete fear. "Is he gone? He's not coming to get me right?" I was confused. "Why would he come to get you...Lexi what did he do to you before?" Ash looked at Lexi. "Want me to tell him?" Lexi nodded her head and Ash looked at me. "Ryan is Lexi's ex abusive boyfriend. The reason she is so scared of him is because the last time he saw her, he tried to shove her in 400 degree oven and burn her to death but luckily Dan was there to help her." My jaw dropped, literally. I pulled Lexi into a tight hug and held her tight. I started to cry with Lexi. "It's ok baby girl, he is not going to hurt you anymore...I'll make sure of it..."

(Lexi POV)

I woke in someone's arms. I looked up to see Kells shirtless and asleep. I couldn't remember anything until everything suddenly flooded back into my head. I moved slightly which caused Kells to tighten his grip on me, his eyes opened and then came a smile. "Morning." He said quietly, his voice was raspy. "What's wrong?" He asked while running his hands through my hair. "Just thinking about last night." He frowned. "Don't. Im here and nothing is going to happen to you. I'll make sure of it." I blushed before sliding out of his grip and getting up. "Why are you leaving?" He asked. He sat up and stretched. "Because I want to get ready for your concert tonight." He frowned. "But its not till later tonight, come lay with me." He tried to pull me down but I pulled back. "I know, but I want to look perfect. Besides, my sister is probably having a meltdown trying to figure out where I am." He frowned. I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. "See ya later wild boy."

I walked onto our campsite and seen Alaina sitting near a tree in a ball rocking back and forth like a psychopath. She looked up and nearly attacked me when she ran up to hug me. "Oh my fucking gossshhh! Where were you! I almost had a meltdown when I heard that Ryan came last night. Are you ok, he didnt touch you did he?" She inspected my body like she was a fucking police officer doing a drug search. "Lain, im fine... Im going to go get ready for Kells' concert later, you wanna walk over to the showers with me?" She nodded her head and we got our stuff and headed over.

The line for the showers were ridiculous. I couldn't believe how lucky I got yesterday coming early. By now we were somewhere in the middle of the line. I hear the sound of a golf cart. I looked back to see Kells and Dub-O on the golf cart throwing water balloons at people. He saw me and waved before attempting to throw one at me. I dodged it luckily, "Fuck you Colson!" I yelled. He laughed. "When and where?" I stuck up the middle finger at him before he sped off to continue his water ballon spree. People just kind of looked at me. "You know MGK?" This girl behind me asked me. I just looked away awkwardly because I didn't know if I could answer that.

(Kells POV) Later That Day

"Im performing Lead You On." I said before taking a swig of the beer in my hand. "You positive?" Ash asked me. "100%" I sat down and started going through some of the raps in my head, I'm always nervous before a show. There was a knock on the door, Ash got up and answered it. "Can I talk to Kells alone?" I looked happily thinking it was Lexi, but it was Destiny. "Um who exactly are you?" Ash asked before almost shutting the door in her face. "Ash just let her in.." Destiny's face lit up. "Don't leave though." Her smile turned to a frown as she walked in. "What do you want Destiny?" She smirked. "Let me get on stage tonight..." I looked at her like she was crazy. "Um...no. Who do you think you are just walking in here demanding that?" She laughed. "Come on, you've gotta be tired of Lexi by now, especially since you know about her abusive ex. You probably don't even want her anymore because of it." "Actually I'm not tired of her and that abusive boyfriend did nothing but strengthen our connection...I thought you were supposed to be her best friend?" She smirked. "Yeah, but personally I can't stand the bitch. She deserved to get abused by Ryan." I saw Ash getting angry. "Ashleigh, dont hit her." She groaned. "Come on, just one punch, I'll hit her so hard the fake bitch won't even feel it." Destiny smiled and headed for the door. "You know where to find me if you change your mind." I just looked at Ash, "What kind of shit is this... This past day was filled with nothing but drama." Ash laughed. "I give you permission to light a blunt, in fact, light me up one too."

(Lexi POV)

Destiny came back. "What took you long, we were about to leave you." I asked. "Um... I just smudged my eyeliner so I needed to fix it." Alaina looked at her like she was crazy. "In a port-a-potty?" Destiny just nodded her head. "Come on guys, we have to get going or we'll be late." I started speed walking back to the place where last night's concert was held. I couldn't wait until I got there, I don't know why but I actually had butterfly's about seeing him again... Am I starting to"like like" Machine Gun Kelly?

Ohhhh shit! She likes Kells! I wanna thank everyone for reading, It means so much to me. I also wanna say hey to LaurenRennyRoss your comments are the best :) I will be updating ASAP, dont forget to rate the story and leave a comment telling me what you think of the story.

BaddestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara