Part 7: Bad Dreams & Loud Screams

(The Dream)

I was in a cold dark room. I heard someone crying but I couldn't see anything or anyone. I tried to feel my way around the room but I failed. I couldn't find shit. I punched my hand into a wall and made a huge hole. I looked through it and heard the voices of a crowd of people so I tore open the hole and climbed out. I was in a basketball stadium. I looked around realizing I was in one of those private rooms above everyone else. I saw a couple walking out onto the court. I looked at the scoreboard and realized this was a Cleveland game. "Everyone please give a warm welcome to Machine Gun Kelly and his Fiancé Destiny O'Brien. My eyes widened and I could feel the blood in my veins boiling. I couldn't believe he actually was with that whore. A lot of feelings were flowing through me at that moment. Anger, jealousy, hatred, but mostly pain. It hurt me so much that he really must have never cared about me.

Everything blurred and I ended up in a dimly lit old abandoned building. I looked around and saw medicine bottles, needles, and a white powder (cocaine). I saw a guy in the corner, he was gripping his arm tightly and sounded like he was in pain. I walked over slowly, not trying to step on the needles or break a medicine bottle. Right when I got close to him on a needle and broke it. The guy looked up in fear an my eyes widened. I could believe what I was seeing. It was Colson. He had a needle in his arm and was shooting a clear liquid into his veins. I went to go touch him but I couldn't because everything turned white and I ended up in a hospital bed.

(Lexi POV)

I sat up in fear. "Where's Colson?" I asked the lady next to me. She jumped up and tried to calm me down. "Alexa, please calm down, you'll tear rip out your stitches." I completely ignored her and tried to get out of bed but then a sharp pain shot across my chest and I screamed in pain. I looked down and saw blood seeping through my hospital gown. The lady held me down. "Someone help! The patient is awake!" I started squirming and kicking. I was completely ignoring the intense pain throughout my body. A bunch of doctors and nurses ran in and tried to hold me down. "Where's Colson!" I yelled once again. I don't know why but I felt like he was in trouble. "WHERE THE FUCK IS COLSON!?" A doctor stood over me with a big needle. "This will only hurt a little bit Alexa." I screamed. "Please no! Don't inject that in me please." I was now crying. The doctor stuck it in me and everything started blurring again...

(Kells POV) Later That Day.

I walked out of the elevator and saw Ash and Lexi's mom sitting there sleeping. I pulled down my sleeves hiding the band aids on my arms. The voices were back... "Nigga take your ass home. I don't know why your even here... You don't even care about her anymore." I tried my best to ignore them, I walked over and tapped them both. "Here's your coffee." They both grabbed them and I say down next to Ash. "Your such a sweetheart Colson." Lexi's mom said. "Thank you Mrs. Alverenga." I smiled and looked at Ash. "How is she?" I asked, the last time I was here was last week when she got admitted. I left immediately because I couldn't stand seeing her like that. "Everytime she wakes up a bunch of doctors have to force her back to sleep because she tries to run out of her room looking for you." I was confused. "Me?" I asked. She shook her head. "Yeah, every time she wakes up she starts screaming 'Where is Colson!' It scares the literal shit out of me." I frowned. A doctor came walking out. "Okay, she's awake and calm, you can see her but only one person for right now." Lexi's mom looked at me. "I think you should go." My eyes widened. "Are you sure? I mean you're her mother." She nodded her head. "Yes, I mean she has been asking for you all week." I took a deep breathe before standing an heading into her room.

(Lexi POV)

I kept having that dream and each and every time or would scare me half to death, which caused me to freak out when I woke up but this time I woke up but didn't freak out.

I heard the door open, I looked up and saw Colson. I jumped up and the nurse next to me pushed me back down. "Alexa calm down, we don't need a replay of whats been happening all week." Kells just stood there. "What. Did. They. Do. To. You?" He walked over slowly and the nurse quietly left. I grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug. "Are you ok?" I asked worriedly. "Yeah. Why do you look like you've been through hell and back?" He asked. I frowned. "Because I have." I explained everything to him, the dream and how I've been freaking out and he just sat there. "Im not going to lie, I wanted to punch you in throat when I saw you with Destiny but when I saw you shooting up heroine It scared the shit out of me... Promise me you'll never do it again." He just sat there. "Promise me Colson." I grabbed his hands. "I...I promise." I pulled him into a tight hug and started crying.

(Kells POV)

"... Promise me you'll never do it again." I just sat there. "Promise me Colson." She demanded. I looked at my arms and she grabbed my hands and intertwined them with hers. "I...I promise." She pulled me into a tight hug again and started crying. I felt so bad because what she doesn't know is that I already have done it again....

Short I know, don't kill me. I had to make it this short because that is the only way it would work. I hope you guys loved it as much as I did. The only way I could write this was while listening to Lead You On on repeat. Comment telling me if you liked it and what you think and don't forget to rate. Love you guys :)