Part 4: Unforgiven For Sure

(Lexi POV) 3 Weeks Later

"Sorry I can't today..." I grabbed my car keys and headed out of my new apartment. "That sucks, we were looking forward to you coming today." I chuckled. "Yeah right. Well I'll be there tomorrow if that makes anything better." Drake laughed. "Yeah it does. See you then." I hung up and got into my car. I drove off towards Downtown LA.

-

"Well. You're definitely pregnant." A huge grin spread across my face. "Can you tell me what it is yet?" He shook his head. "Not yet. You're only 2 months along. By the beginning of the 2nd trimester I can tell you." The smile slightly faded but it was still there. "I recommend you take 2 prenatal pills a day. 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. It helps with the development of your baby. As always, be sure to eat plenty of vegetables and fruits." He turned off the machine. "You're free to go. Make sure you make an appointment with me next month." I nodded my head and he left. I put back on all of m clothes and went to go walk of the room when I almost bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." I said apologetically. The guy started helping me pick up the stuff that fell out of my bag. "It's cool." I looked up and saw... Dub? "Dub? Is that you?" He looked up and instantly hugged me. "Lexibear. I haven't saw you in forever. How have you been?" We stood up. "Great I guess. What are you doing over here?" "You know the usual, pimping." I chuckled. "No really. What are you doing over here?" Right before he could answer some someone walked up behind him. "Dub, where you been?" The guy looked at me and I could feel my stomach drop. It was Kells. "I was on my way back when I almost bumped into Lexi. He looked at me with a sort of apologetic look. "Hey Lexi." He said awkwardly. "Hi Colson." I said that so cold that even I shook a little bit.

I looked at dub again. "Well I have to get going. See you." I gave him a goodbye hug without even acknowledging Kells. I walked away and headed down to the parking lot. "Lexi wait!" I kept walking, completely ignoring him. He ran up to me and stood in front of me, blocking me from my car. "What do you want?" I asked pissed. "Can we please talk?" "I have to go somewhere, can you please move from in front of my car." I tried to push past him but he still blocked me. "Lexi please..." I gave up on trying to get past him and stood in front of him with my hand on my hip.

"What do you want! What is there to talk about, I'm pretty sure we made everything clear the last time we talked!" I yelled getting annoyed. His eyes widened. "Lexi I'm sorry, I never meant for things to get this way, I know I shouldn't have came up here accusing you of shit you didn't do. I'm so sorry." I stood there. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He looked confused. "I'm so sick and tired of forgiving you when you just turn around and do the same shit." He tried to talk but I cut him off. "No. I don't want to hear your bullshit excuses. I love you Colson. I really do, but I can't deal with your shit. Especially since..." I paused. "Especially since what?" He asked. "Just forget about it" I saw the perfect opportunity to get past him. I pushed past him and quickly unlocked the doors. "Lexi wait!" I shut the doors and locked them. "Lexi please wait." I acted like I couldn't hear him. I turned on my car and turned on the radio, cranking up the volume. I waved bye and quickly pulled out the parking lot.

-

Justin POV

I looked outside my bedroom widow and saw her pull into my driveway. A huge smile crept across my face. I quickly jumped out of my bed and hurried downstairs. The doorbell rang and I saw my maid heading over to get it. "I got it Rebecca." She looked at me weird. "Okay Mr. Bieber" She went to walk off but I stopped her. "Why don't you take the day off. You work so hard already." "Really. I mean I have so much to do." I smiled. "Go ahead. See you tomorrow." She left to get her stuff and I opened the door. "Hey Lexi. What are you doing here?" She raised a brow. "You told me to come." I chuckled. "I know, I'm just messing with you.

(Lexi POV)
He showed me his house and it was amazing. Portraits, pianos, a kitchen the size of my whole apartment. "You like it?" He asked as he went into the fridge and pulled out a beer. "Yeah, but aren't you a little young to be drinking alcohol?" He smirked. "Laws are meant to be broken. Besides I'm of legal age in my country." I shrugged it off and say down in one of the chairs. I spotted a notebook and grabbed it. "What's this?" I asked as I flipped through the pages. "Music Journals." I saw the names 'HeartBreaker', 'All Bad', 'PYD', and 'All That Matters.' Then I spotted a blank page with the title 'Alone.'

"I've been trying to write that one for the past month now." I read over the few words written on the page. "We were inseparable, everything I had to do I did it next to you." "What is it about?" I asked. "It's a long story." I smirked. "We have plenty of time." He explained everything to me. Basically pouring his heart out to me. Some of it was really deep. I sort of felt bad for the kid. "I can help you write it if you want." He smiled. "Are you sure? I mean you already are being piled on with work from Drake." I nodded my head. "I'm positive."

-

(3 weeks later)

I was hanging out with Drake and Maejor Ali on the way to the studio. We were walking there because it was a nice day and the doctor said I should get plenty of exercise. "I've heard you've been helping Bizzle with his new song." I looked at him confused. "Who the hell is Bizzle?" Drake chuckled. "Justin." I formed a O in my mouth. "Oh yeah. I have, why? Do you think it's bad?" Ali shook his head. "Never, it's pretty good. You're a great songwriter." I smiled and continued to walk.

Drake got on the left side of me. "You shouldn't walk near the cars." I raised a brow but didn't argue, I guess it was sort of the mans job to walk on the left side of the sidewalk. We were in a private neighborhood so we kept walking by a bunch of celebs houses. "There's Diddy's house." Drake pointed to a big white mansion with a bunch of flowers and two girls playing in the front yard. "Do you mind of we stop here real quick, Diddy's sort of wanted to talk to me." "No, go ahead." We all started walking up his driveway. Man, this thing had to be at least 100ft long. By the time we got to his front door, 10 minutes had already passed by.

We rang his doorbell and waited for him to come up. Diddy's answered this door with a huge smile on his face. "Ayye man." Him and Drake gave each other the 'guy' hug. "Hey Lexi. How's the baby?" He poked my stomach lightly. "As great as a unborn baby can be." He smiled. "Well why don't you come in real quick." He let us in and I wasted no time grabbing a chair and sitting down. Ali and Drake were talking to Diddy and I was all by myself so I figured I would look around really quick.

I was looking out his back door window. His backyard was huge. It had a full size tennis court, a swimming pool and a full size basketball court. I saw 2 people playing basketball. I saw that one of them was Diddys older son and the other was ... Kells. Everything inside of me wanted to walk away from that window and see if we could leave quicker but then again I couldn't. I watched as they went against each other and Kells kept making baskets. The two girls from the front yard came running to the back but another girl was with them. It was Cassie. I noticed the way he looked at Cassie when he saw her. Like she was the most beautiful thing in the world.

They stopped the game so the girls could talk to them. Then they started doing cartwheels and all that. Someone came up behind me. "You know he misses you right." I nearly jumped out of my skin when he said that. I turned to see Diddy. "Uh are Drake and Ali ready to leave." He nodded his head. I wasted no time getting back to the front of the house. "There you are. You ready?" Drake asked me. "Yeah. Lets go."

-

Kells POV

After the girls finished showing me that they learned out to do cartwheels. I headed in the house for a quick drink. Diddy was watching tv on his 80" plasma in the living room. "Is he tiring you out?" He asked as I grabbed a water bottle. "Nah. I'm whooping his ass at this game." He chuckled and I chugged that whole water bottle in one gulp. "Lexi was here a few minutes ago..." I threw away the water bottle and looked him. "What? Why?" "She was with Drake and Maejor Ali, remember I had to talk to Drake." I nodded my head. "Oh yeah... Did she say anything about me?" He was quiet. I frowned and walked away. I don't think I'm ever going to get her back.

Omg I finally finished. Just so you guys know. She's not going to get with Bieber. I don't want any of you's to worry. So I have a question. What do you guys read my story on? Phone or Computer/Laptop. Comment which one along with what you thought if this chapter. Love you guys ❤