Part 4: Lead You On

Author note!

Ok guys so a picture for Lexi has been requested. Here's the link http://7f.img.v4.skyrock.net/4495/84634495/pics/3140507334_1_2_tOU5UOZN.jpg I'm not exactly sure if you can copy and paste but her picture will also be on the multimedia part of the page. The girls real name is Leigh Anne Pinnock, google her if you want to see more pictures of her.

(Ashleigh POV)

I watched as Kells performed Wild Boy. I scanned the crowd and saw Lexi with Alaina and the bitch Destiny. Lexi looked like she was having the time of her life. I felt so bad for her that she actually thinks the girl is her bestfriend when she's actually a backstabbing bitch. I mean what friend tries to get the guy that you clearly like. I groaned because thinking about it was just making me angrier. Dub came up behind me, "Ash, Kells wants to bring Lexi on stage. He wants her to watch him perform Lead You On. But that part is a surprise." I smiled. "Ok then, I'll go get her, make sure that Destiny bitch doesn't try to sneak in while I'm gone."

(Destiny POV)

The song ended and Kells just stood there listening to his fans yell and cheer. "You guys are amazing, and I want to thank you all for coming out this weekend, it means so much to me." The crowd got louder. "I want to bring a good friend up, I met her this weekend and we have been inseparable. Although I've only known her for 2 days she means so much to me." I smiled, he was going to bring me up. I looked over and saw Lexi was gone. My jaw dropped and my blood started boiling. I ran to the back of the stage and tried to get in but two guys pushed me back, it was Dub and Slim. "Oh no, you're not allowed in here." I groaned and started hitting them. They just stood there as if I wasn't hurting them. "Let me through, I cant let that little bitch on stage!"

(Lexi POV)

I stood backstage and watched Kells give his little speech. "...Although I've only known her for 2 days she means so much to me." Kells looked back at me and smiled. "Everyone say hi to Lexi." I walked on stage and my ear drums rang from the intense hellos I was receiving. He hugged me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Well I have a surprise for everyone, I will be performing Lead You..." The crowd didn't even let him finish. They just starting yelling and cheering. He leaned over to my ear. "I brought you onstage beside I wanted you to see me perform up close." I smiled. "Your the best Colson." He chuckled. "I see Ash has a influence on you." The music started playing and the crowd got quiet. I backed up to give him room to perform. "Twice I turned my back on you, I fell flat on my face but didn't lose" As the song went in you could feel the emotion and intensity of the song. At the end he fell to the ground and the crowd erupted with cheers. That was the last song for the night and it was about 11 pm so everyone was just going to head back to their campsites and party there. Kells grabbed my hand and lead me back stage.

The next thing I knew, I was almost tackled by some girl. I looked and saw it was Destiny. "Hey Des, what are you doing?" Slim and Dub came running up and grabbed Destiny. "We told you to go to your campsite. How the hell did you get in here?!" They shouted. I was confused, "Wait what?" Destiny grabbed Kells. "How the fuck could you bring this..this... BITCH on stage?!?" My eyes widened. "What did you just call me?" She smirked. "I called you a..." I punched her in the face before she could finish. "Damn! She got knocked the fuck out" Dub yelled. I walked away angry as hell.

"Lexi wait!" Kells yelled behind me. I was already halfway back to my campsite to pack my things early and be ready to get the fuck out of here. I stopped and turned around. He ran up to me and smiled a bit. "I was looking for you everywhere. Are you ok?" I just glared at him. "No I'm pissed the fuck off. I mean this weekend had been filled with drama an bullshit, first my ex boyfriend tries to see me, then my bestfriend or now ex bestfriend calls me a bitch. The only good thing that came to this weekend is..." He cut me off. "Meeting me?" I smiled. "Yeah..." We just looked in each others eyes. I never realized how much he towered over me until now. He was basically a whole foot taller then me and he made me look like a fucking smurf.

"So... Where's your home from here?" Kells asked. "A little town near Philly... And you're still in Cleveland right?" He nodded his head and frowned. I grabbed his hand. "Well atleast we're not that far apart. Maybe I can come visit you one day or I can meet up with you at one of your concerts." "You'll forget about me, I know you will" I chuckled. "How could I forget about my wild boy." He smiled and I kissed him on the cheek. I went to go walk away but he grabbed my wrist. I turned back around and he grabbed my waist, pulled me close, and then kissed me. After a few seconds I kissed him back. I was on my tippy toes and he was leaning down a bit so we looked awkward but we didn't care. We were caught up in the moment.

He finally pulled away and smiled. "Damn your a good kisser." He said. "Thanks, so are you..." We just kind of stood there awkwardly. "Well me and the boys are planning on riding our golf cart around the ledges thanking everyone for coming so maybe I'll see you tomorrow before you leave." I smiled. "Yeah maybe... All depends on when we decide to leave. Maybe we can ditch Destiny early in the morning." He laughed. "So we might not say goodbye..." I frowned. "No we will, I promise... I don't care how much it takes." I leaned up and pecked him on the lips. "Goodnight Colson."

Sorry guys i took 3 days to update and the update is sooo short but I promise you I'm updating right now and part 5 WILL be up today. I hope you like it. I change it a few times to try to make it work. Thanks for reading and thanks for you guys' lovely comments. They make me smile. Keep the comments coming and don't forget to rate :)