Part 5: Betrayal

(Lexi POV) The Next Morning.

I had all my things ready and in our truck. It was around 7 am and although Dan was awake and ready, we had to wait for Alaina to get ready. I decided to go look for Kells to say my goodbyes. I knew where his campsite was so I decided to go check there first.

I walked onto his campsite and saw Ash and Slim loading all things into their cars. "Hey Ash, hey Slim." They turned around and smiled. "Hey Lexi, what you doing here so early?" Slim asked. "Just saying goodbye to Kells before I leave. Is he in his tent?" "Yeah I think so, he still asleep I think." I went over to his tent and peaked in. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Destiny was laying there practically naked next to Kells. Kells was just waking up so he smiled when he saw me. "Hey le..." I walked away not even letting him finish. My heart hurt from seeing that. It was like a big smack in the face. "Lexi wait up!" Kells yelled. I turned around angry as hell. "Did you have sex with her?" I was practically screaming in his face. "What? no, she just showed up at my tent last night and passed out." I sarcastically laughed. "Then why the fuck was she naked? God I should have never fallen for you." He frowned. "She showed up at my tent like that! Wait... You were falling for me?" He asked. "Yeah, of course I was. If it wasn't obvious. I mean we even kissed last night for the first time, did that mean nothing to you?"

(Kells POV)

I didn't know how to answer that. It did mean something but when I tried to say that I couldn't. It was like someone was holding my mouth closed. She shook her head in disappointment. "Fuck you Colson, don't ever talk to me again, I hope you have a good life." She ran off in the other direction. I just stood there, lost and confused. Ashleigh came up behind me and smacked the back of my head. "Dumb ass, how could you do that to her?" I groaned. "I swear I didn't fuck that bitch Destiny, she rolled up naked and drunk and passed out on the ground, so I just laid her in my tent and covered her up. Ask Dub, he was there." She walked over to dub's tent and started shaking it. "Dub get your ass up!" He opened the tent and looked angry as hell. "What the fuck Ash? It's too early for this shit!" I laughed a little bit. "Did that bitch destiny roll up naked and pass out on the ground?" He nodded his head. "Yeah why?" Ash just looked at me. "We got to tell Lexi, where your golf cart? She'll believe me if I tell her." I pointed to the cart which was by a tree. She got on it and sped off.

(Ashleigh POV)

I headed up the trail and pulled onto Lexi's campsite. Everything was gone and it was completely empty. I headed for the parking lot to see if they were there, maybe they didnt leave just yet. I got to the parking lot and they were just leaving but it was too late, they were already too far and pulling onto road outside the ledges. I slammed my hands on the steering wheel and yelled. "Fuck!" I felt so bad for Lexi, now that will be on her mind and she may never forgive Colson. I turned around and headed back to the campsite.

(Lexi POV) 6 Months later

It was about mid December. I haven't spoken to Kells since that day and I sure as hell dont plan on it. I was driving Alaina to the Wells Fargo Center. She bought tickets to see MGK for his Black Flag tour. I never forgave that jackass and I kicked Destiny out of the apartment we shared. I heard she's pregnant by some guy in Jersey. We pulled into the parking lot and I turned off the car. "Well here you are..." She frowned. "Come on Lex, I know you still have feelings for Kells, why don't you try to find him and talk to him." I laughed sarcastically. "That is the last thing I would do if I ever saw him again." She laughed. "Well the concert is over at 12, so are you going to be able to pick me up then?" I smirked. "No I'm just going to leave you here to get raped by fucking slender man, of course I'm picking you up then." She got out and I pulled out of the parking lot and down to this old convenience store around the corner, I used to go to this place all the time after a MGK concert but I guess that's not really going to happen anymore.

I walked in and saw Sam the store owner. "Look who decided to come in, long time no see, although I was expecting you because MGK is performing tonight." I laughed. "Yeah but I'm not going, I was just dropping off lain." I only wanted a Soda so I headed to the back and saw some guy standing there with his hoodie up. He looked kinda creepy so I walked away and grabbed a soda out of the other freezer on the other side of the store. I headed to the check out counter to see the guy there. "Wait...you're MGK!" Sam blurted out. My eyes widened when he said that.

Kells POV.

"Guys Im going to go get myself some snacks, try to take my mind off of Lexi. You guys want anything." They all shook their heads and I walked out of the building and down the street avoiding fans. I pulled my hoodie tighter around me because it was cold as hell out here. I walked into this convenience store called Sammie's. I slipped on my hoodie and headed to back and started loading up on snacks. The voices were back because I had just gotten high 20 minutes before. "Grab the chips... Ooo and grab the beef jerky." It was saying. No sooner then after I had walked in someone else walked in. I hoped it wasn't some female fan who saw me walk in and just trying to give head and have sex because I wasn't in the mood. "Look who decided to come in, long time no see, although I was expecting you because MGK is performing tonight." I heard the cashier say. The girl laughed. "Yeah but I'm not going, I was just dropping off lain." The girls voice sounded familiar but I decided to keep a low profile since she was a fan. I grabbed everything and headed up to the front. The cashier looked at me and his eyes widened. "Wait... You're MGK!" I frowned, this guy would blow my cover. I turned to see if the girl noticed but she was turned around. She was wearing light blue skinny jeans and a black hoodie with studded high tops. I turned back around to pay for my things and leave. "Can I get an autograph?" He asked before pulling out a magazine with a sharpie. I fake smiled. "Sure, why not." I grabbed the sharpie and quickly signed the magazine. "Thanks man... Lexi! You wouldn't believe who is here!"

(Lexi POV)

Damn. Why the fuck did he have to say my name! I groaned and turned to see Kells just standing there with a smug look on his face. "Lexi?" I pushed passed him and slammed a 5 on the counter. "Keep the change Sam." I walked out as fast as I could. Kells ran up behind me. "Lexi wait! Please..." I stopped. "What do you want?" I asked while turning around. I could feel my blood boiling in my veins. "Lexi can we just talk. I can't keep you off my mind and I haven't been happy without you...I miss you." I smirked. "Well you shouldn't have fucked up." I walked to my car and unlocked the door. "Just let me explain.. Please." He begged. I stood there freezing my ass off and angry. "There is nothing to explain Colson. Just leave me alone." I got in my car and drove off leaving him standing there in the cold winter air.

Was it good guys? I kinda didn't like this chapter but it is what it is. Comment if you liked it and don't forget to rate. Thanks for reading. Love you guys. :)