Prologue

Nara POV
"Jungkook... I hope you know what you're doing..." I called shakily, while standing on the edge of the roof.

"Don't worry babe, I won't ever hurt you." Jungkook replied.

And as I was about to reply, I felt a strong push on my stomach and I lost my balance. I was thrown over and was dangling over the 10 story building. His grip on my wrist was the only thing keeping me from falling.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook! Are you crazy?! Pull me up!! I'm gonna die if you don't!!" I screamed, panicking.

A smirk appeared on his face. "Oh so now you're begging? You weren't like this when you cheated on me," Jungkook snarled.

A confused look washed over my face. "Me? You're saying I cheated on you? Jungkook, what's gotten into you?! What are you talking about, I never cheated on you, I swear!"

"You can't lie to me, I saw you. You and Minwoo were kissing by the river near the forest!"

"Are you on drugs? I never did such a thing! Minwoo is just my best friend, nothing else. Now please, save me!"

His laugh was the last thing I heard. Before I knew it, my breath hitched and I couldn't breath as I fell from the abandoned building towards the ground. His laugh, the one I used to cherish, ran through my mind. It was completely different from the one I just heard. His old laugh, it was so happy, so joyous, but now all I hear is an evil, empty growl, echoing in my head. Just then, I hit the ground with a thud. And everything became black as darkness took over me.