Chapter 2

Nara POV
I groaned as I felt someone shaking me awake from my peaceful slumber. Opening my eyes, I see Jimin staring into my eyes.

"Nara hurry up and get ready, today, I'm going to take you out for training," Jimin said.

"Training?" I asked, curious.

"Yes, training. If you're going to be a proper slave, you'll need training," he smiled and winked at me.

I quickly got up and took a shower while anticipating what's going to happen.

Jimin took me into the deepest part of the woods, where it was almost pitch black. The trees were so tall that I could barely even see the sky.

"Uhh, Jimin, what if we get lost?" I asked, shaking from both fear and the cold.

"Nara, don't be afraid, I'm right here." Jimin took my wrist and made circular motions on my palm with his thumb.

"There. I just transferred some of my powers to you. Don't worry, it doesn't weaken me, I'm still as strong as I used to be. Oh, and, normal slaves don't get powers so be grateful," he said. I simply nodded.

"Now, first, I'm going to teach you how to control fire. First, extend your arm. Then, imagine a fire in your mind and try to bring it to life."

I did as I was told. Reaching out my arm, I imagined a small flame. I tried to make the flame appear, but nothing happened.

"Concentrate all your power in your fingertips," Jimin suggested.

Closing my eyes, I put all my energy to my fingers until I felt a strong heat. Opening my eyes, I gasped. In front of me was a small, burning fire.

"That was great, but keep practicing until you can cast the fire without closing your eyes or lifting your arm. And also until you barely have to think to summon it." Jimin instructed.

"Now try summoning water to put out that fire," he continued.

Okay, you can do this Nara, I encouraged myself. I yelped as a gallon of water suddenly dropped onto the fire. It sizzled and smoke came out, but the flames were gone.

"Oh my gosh, that was scary! I can't believe I just did that myself!" I exclaimed.

"Just keep practicing and you'll master it. I think that's enough for today. Let's go home," Jimin told me.

On the way out of the woods, I made eye contact pair of red beady eyes.

"Ahh! What the--" I yelled.

Jimin turned his head and looked at me in concern.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

I responded, my voice quivering, "I swear I saw these red eyes staring straight at me!"

"Hmm, you're probably just hallucinating, it can happen to humans when they try using magic for the first time," Jimin concluded.

"Okay..." I hesitantly replied. What was that?! I'm positive I wasn't hallucinating! So what could it be? A monster?

We finally arrived back at Jimin's house after walking for what seemed like hours. I changed back into some comfortable clothing, a pair of sweats and a T-shirt.

There was a knock on the door to my room and Jimin's head popped in.

"Hey, you've had a long day so go to sleep now," Jimin softly said to me.

I stood up and walked over to him. Holding his hands in mine, I whispered, "thank you Jimin... for everything..."

Jimin just smiled and kissed my forehead. "Good night, Nara."

"Good night, Jimin."

Even after he shut the door, and even after his footsteps became faint, I didn't move an inch. I brought my hand up to the spot Jimin kissed.

I can't believe he did that. He was so nice to me today...

Deep in thought, I finally turned off the lights and curled myself into a ball under the blankets.

The Demon's Slave (BTS Jimin)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara