Chapter 25

Jimin POV
I slowly opened my eyes. The ceiling was unfamiliar. This was not my home. Where was I?

I tried to sit up, but a sharp pain shot through my head.

What happened?

All of a sudden, my memories came back. I remembered going to the club with Jeanna and meeting this bartender.

I knew it was a bad idea to go! The guy probably tried to drug me so he could rob me, or worse, use my body.

I looked down to make sure my clothes were still on. I panicked when I saw that I was wearing a bath robe instead of my regular clothes.

What am I going to do??

No one else seemed to be in the room. I realized I was laying on a bed, so I tore the sheets off me and scrambled to the door. I reached for the handle, but before I could twist it, the door swung open, hitting me on the head.

I looked up, ready to glare at whoever captured me.

My face changed to shock. Jeanna stood over me, looking relieved.

"Oh my gosh, Jimin, you're alive!" She knelt down next to me. "I was so scared."

Still on the ground, I asked, "What happened?"

"We were at the club when you just fainted, so I drove you to my home. Are you okay?" Jeanna explained.

"Yes, I think so."

"How did you faint?"

I scratched my head. "There was this bartender guy who insisted on buying me a drink. I finished a glass, and it was so good. So I kept asking for more."

"Oh my gosh don't ever do that again! Do you know how dangerous that is? In fact, we should get you to the hospital right now," Jeanna worried.

She started to drag me up.

"No, no," I stopped her, "it's okay. I'll be fine with some rest."

She looked doubtful. "Alright, but if anything feels strange, we are going to get you checked out asap."

I chuckled, "Thanks, Jeanna."

She simply nodded and left the room. I went back to lay on the bed.

Was Nara worried? Shouldn't I call her? I reached for my phone in my back pocket, but it wasn't there.

Darn it, I probably lost it at the club. I'll have to get a new one.

Jeanna returned with a bowl and a tray. She helped me sit up, then settled them on my lap.

"This is bean sprout soup," she explained, "it's great for hangovers."

Jeanna lifted the spoon to my mouth.

"Open up," she said.

I shook my head. "I can eat myself."

She frowned, "You're so weak. Just let me help you."

I sighed and gave in.

~~~~

After I felt all better, I returned home.
I was tackled by Nara when she saw me.

She engulfed me in a huge hug, and buried her face in my shoulder.

"Where were you! You worried me to death! I thought you were killed or something," Nara demanded.

"I think some guy tried to drug me, but Jeanna took care of me after that. I'm alright, really," I assured her.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls or answer my texts?"

"I lost my phone. I'm sorry," I apologized.

"As long as you're safe," she murmured.

"Oh yeah, I have something to give you," I said.

I took out my mother's necklace. The necklace was made from real silver, and it showed a beautiful, courageous wolf.

Nara looked confused. "Did you get that for.. me?" She asked.

I chuckled at her cute face. "Yes."

"Thank you so much!" Nara gushed and looked at me appreciatively.

She brushed her hair to the side and I helped her put on the necklace.

I gathered my breath, then gazed into her pretty brown eyes. My heart was pounding nonstop. I had something to do.

"Nara, will you be my girlfriend?" I finally got it out.

She broke into a huge grin. "Of course."

I smiled, relieved. "Thank god."

Jimin, you're in hell.

Shut up, stupid conscience.

That was a really short chapter because I didn't know what else to write. Hope you enjoyed!