Chapter 1

Nara POV
I was sitting down on my favorite, comfy couch, reading a book, when someone called for me.

"Nara! I need heeeeelp!!!"

Ugh. It's him. The guy I'm stuck with for the rest of my life. Oh wait, I'm already dead. Right now, I'm living in the underworld. Ooh, the underworld, you may be thinking. But it's not what you think, trust me.

"NARA!!!!"

"Okayyy I'm coming!" I yelled back.

Getting up from my seat and stumbling into the bedroom, where the voice was from, I saw Park Jimin, my master. When I first came into the underworld, Jimin was the first to claim me as his slave. Today was my first month living here.

"What do you want, Jimin?" I groaned as I saw him with a towel wrapped around his waist. As he was shirtless with water all over him, I quickly averted my eyes.

"It's been a month already, Nara, and you're still not used to my body?" He teased and smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "So, you need something?" I asked once again.

"Yea, get me my clothes," his tone suddenly turned serious.

I went over to the bedroom and grabbed a plain white tshirt, gray sweatpants, and a pair of boxers. After handing them to Jimin, I left the room.

Okay, now let me explain since you might be confused right now. Jungkook used to be my boyfriend, but he pushed me over the roof of an abandoned building because he thought I was cheating on him, and I died. Yup. He's a maniac, I swear. Why must life be so unfair, I had a great future awaiting me, but that's not gonna happen now. So after I blacked out and died, I woke up in a dark room. Being the curious person I am, I walked out of the room and found out I was in a person's house. Then, I met Jimin. He explained to me where I was and answered any questions I had.

When people die, they don't go to heaven. They go to hell, but it's not like how priests and myths describe it. Hell basically looks like the human world, except demons live there. Demons were dominant over humans in the underworld. The most powerful demons, of course, are able to claim humans as slaves. The more powerful the demon is, the more humans he/she can claim.

Jimin is a pretty powerful demon, he's the king demon's son, along with 6 others, but I'm his only slave right now and I don't know why. I haven't met Jimin's brothers yet, I'm guessing they're scary though...

And basically anyone who doesn't get claimed just gets to work the fields. But I guess I should be grateful, since Jimin does not take advantage of me. He can be harsh and mean sometimes though. Well enough of this underworld stuff. (A/N: If you still don't get it, you can comment any questions. I hope this wasn't confusing.)

I walked into the kitchen and started preparing dinner for Jimin. I'm glad I already learned how to cook. "Jimin, dinner is ready!" I called.

"How many times have I told you to call me 'Master'?" A low, husky voice whispered in my ear as I felt a pairs of arms wrap around of stomach. Jimin was leaning his weight against me. "Is that bacon? Do you want me to get fat?" He whined like a child.

"Hehe, maybe," I rolled my eyes and snickered.

"Okay, I'll still eat it because you know I love you babe," he teased.

"Don't call me that. And I know you don't love me, after all, I'm just a slave."

His eyes turned cold and he growled, "Shut up, you don't know what you're saying."

Whimpering, I quickly apologized and shut my mouth.

That night, I was rolling around in my bed, unable to sleep. Jimin always tells me he loves me, but it's not true. How can it be possible? A demon falling for a mere mortal in only a month? He never told me why he had claimed me as his slave, no matter how many times I asked. Sometimes, he's all sweet with me, but other times, he criticizes everything I do and scolds me. Jimin can act all harsh and bossy at times... I feel like he's bipolar or something. But I bet he is just using and playing with me. I will not fall for him, I swore to myself.

Little did I know that promises were meant to be broken.

Ayyee, so that's it for Chapter 1. How was it? Please comment and continue reading!