Chapter 15

I finally updated!! But I have summer school.

Nara POV
I stared at the girl. She stared right back at me. Then she tilted her head to the side. The girl, supposedly Talia, walked towards me. Everyone else stood still and just watched her. Talia took my chin in her hand.

After some silence, she spoke, "do I know you?"

I opened my mouth, about to speak, but nothing came out.

"Eh," she shrugged, "probably just saw you at the market before or something."

Talia turned away from me, but before she did, she gave me a "we'll discuss this later" look.

"So can you turn back Yoongi?" Jin got straight to the point.

"I told you, I don't want to. It's bad for me," Talia retorted.

"Pleaseee," Jimin begged while doing aegyo.

"Ugh, let's just head back to my home for now," Talia said.

"Um how? We're sorta on top of a mountain right now," I pointed out.

"We walk down. Duh."

~~~~~time skip.. Please bruh~~~~~

We arrived at Talia's home. It was a little hut in the middle of nowhere. Talia pushed open the door and let us all in. The boys quickly plopped themselves down on the couch. I looked around and studied the house. It was pretty plain, there was not a lot of furniture or anything. Talia went in the kitchen and came back holding tea for everyone.

(A/N: Let's just say Nara and Mark were introduced to Talia on the way down from the mountain.)

"Well, um welcome to my home," she smiled.

"How was it here..?" Jimin asked.

"Great."

Talia shifted in her seat.

"So.. On the way down the mountain, I was thinking, and I decided to help Yoongi," Talia slowly said.

"Yay!! Thank you Talia! But why?" Jimin exclaimed.

She shrugged, "because I sort of owe you guys. You were nice to me even though I was just a slave. And I met Xian because of you guys."

"But wouldn't you be sinned?" I asked.

"Yes, but, I'll be willing to sacrifice that for Yoongi."

"I'm confused, what does it mean when you're sinned?" I questioned.

"It cuts your life shorter. Not that much though. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked unsurely.

"Yes."

Talia kissed Yoongi's neck for a second. "This might hurt a little. After this, don't worry, you won't become a vampire," she said. She opened her mouth and bit down sharpy on Yoongi. He yelped in pain. Talia pulled away.

Yoongi groaned and rubbed his neck where the bite marks were starting to disappear already. I was confused on how it healed so fast, but then I remember that Yoongi had healing powers. Once the vampire blood got out of his system, he was able to use his powers again.

"Don't make me feel bad Talia, but thank you so much," Yoongi exclaimed.

Talia just hummed in response.

"Well it's getting late. You guys can stay here for the night then take your leave tomorrow. Xian won't mind, he isn't even coming back until next week. Nara can sleep with in my room. There are two other bedrooms you guys can share. And the remainder can sleep in the living room," Talia offered.

Everyone else divided into groups while I stood there awkwardly. Talia linked arms with me and dragged me to the bedroom. I hesitated a little. Talia went inside and looked at me weirdly.

"Are you okay? Why are you just standing there? Come in. I don't bite. Ooh, that wasn't meant to be a pun haha," she laughed and winked at me.

"Yea, sorry," I muttered, stepping in.

Talia continued, "so I share this bed with Xian, but it'll be okay if you and I sleep there together, right? If not, I can just sleep on the floor."

"I can just sleep on the floor," I responded.

"Um no, not happening," she pushed me lightly onto the bed and pulled the covers over me.

Talia went over to turn off the lights and got into bed besides me.

"Sweet dreams, Nara. Good night."

"Good night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been an hour since I got into bed with Talia, and I couldn't sleep. Something was bugging me. I am so confused about Talia. She seems so familiar, like I've known her forever. But that can't be true. When I was still alive, I never knew a girl named Talia. And at the peak of the mountain, she was acting strange too. Like she was surprised to see me.

I rolled over on the bed and that seemed to have woken up Talia.

"Nara?" She whispered groggily, "are you okay? Go to sleep."

"Talia, I have to tell you something," I said.

"Yea?"

"I feel like I already knew you before we were at the mountain."

She stared at me, "what? That's not possible. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you before."

I looked at Talia closely. She had small hazel eyes and a long nose. Her thin lips were slightly parted. Talia looked very, very familiar. I knew I've seen her somewhere.

That's when it clicked. I figured out who Talia looked like. It was like a switch just went on in my brain.

Talia had strikingly similar features to my mom.

I am sorry I haven't been updating!! After school ends for the day, I usually am too tired to write anything. But there will always be a weekly update.
-bangtanxinfires