Chapter 16

Sorry sorry for the very very very late and crappy update, but here it is!! Kept you guys waiting for forever.. Sorry!! Thank you all so much for 3k in less than 3 months!

Nara POV
"Talia, you look a lot like my mom," I said.

She flinched, "oh that must be a coincidence."

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you die?"

"Oh um I forgot."

"No," I insisted, "you didn't forget. I know you didn't. You died in a car accident didn't you?"

"... Yes.."

"I knew it! I wasn't sure at first, but now I figured it out. You're my sister aren't you? Your name was Daiyu but I guess you changed it to Talia here. I heard so much about you, but I never got to meet you!" I exclaimed.

So here's the thing. Daiyu and I were born from the same parents. But she died from a car accident before I was born. She was five years older than me. My parents would always tell me how much of a wonderful kid she was.

I leaned in and hugged Talia. After a little hesitation, she hugged back.

"I finally got to meet you!" I smiled.

"Yea," she nodded.

We then went back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, I woke up and yawned. I stretched my arms and flopped back onto the bed.

"It's morning already," I groaned.

Talia wasn't in the room. I went to find the others. Surprisingly, they were all up already. They were eating breakfast, and Talia was with them.

"Good morning Nara," Taehyung chirped.

"Well you're late," Jimin smirked.

"Shut up Jimin," I retorted.

I took a seat between Talia and Taehyung, right across from Jimin. When everyone finished eating, we bid farewell to Talia and left.
-
10381039577194839 hours later we arrived home!! Jimin and I went back to his home. The others went back to the palace or to their respective homes.

"It feels so great to be back!" I exclaimed, crashing down onto the couch.

Jimin turned to look at me. "Hey, get your bum up and cook food for the both of us," he snapped, "you're still a slave."

I sighed, "what put you in a bad mood? Please don't call me a slave. It's weird, I'm sorry." Then I went to the kitchen to make lunch.
-
"Hey Jimin, don't you guys have to make sure vampires get equality in the society?" I reminded him while eating my ramen.

"Don't tell me what to do! I know what I'm doing, okay?" He answered sharply.

I was taken aback by his harsh words, and quickly apologized.

Geez, what happened.. He was starting to warm up to me.

He left the room, so I sighed and washed our dishes.

In the morning, Jimin was not in the house. I was washing up when the door opened. I turned around. It was Jimin. He quickly walked to his room, not even sparing me a glance. Moments later, he came back out.

I watched him the whole time.

Finally, he looked at me. "What are you staring at?" He sounded annoyed.

Shocked, it took me a second to comprehend. "Where were you?" I asked.

"I was at my father's palace. I convinced him to give vampires equality, like I said I would. Now if you excuse me, I need to go somewhere again." He walked back out.

"Umm okay.." I muttered to myself, "weird."

~

Ugh, I am so mad. I had like 1k words for this chapter, but as I was saving it, it got deleted! Wattpad, please fix this. It's so annoying. Because I was so annoyed, I literally shortened the chapter by half.

Anyways, sorry for this very short update. Why do you guys think Jimin is acting this way? Any theories?

This was not and probably never will be edited. So I apologize for any mistakes in the plot. Confused on anything? Feel free to ask.

I used a lot of the words and phrases repetitively.. This chapter is legit shit.