Chapter 21

Sorry for Nara lol don't worry it gets better.

Nara POV
Jungkook and I walked back to the shore. Completely oblivious, he put his arm around me, but I shook him off.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"What are we doing here? Well I'm here because Nara said she was going to walk around the city, but no, she's on a date with Jungkook," Jimin snapped.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" I stuttered, "I'm not on a date with Jungkook!"

"What?" Jungkook took a step back, "I thought we were on a date. You know what, I'm out." Then, he left us.

Jimin shook his head. "I trusted you Nara. I trusted you when you confessed. It's only been a day since you did that. How could you do this to me? I never should have gotten involved with you." He took off, too.

I looked at Taehyung. He was glaring at me. I took a step towards him.

"Get away from me," Taehyung growled and also left.

I glanced over at the remaining brothers. Hoseok was shaking his head.

"We're very disappointed in you, Nara," Namjoon sighed.

I was left standing alone. My knees buckled under me, and I collapsed. There was a striking pain in my heart.

"What did I do wrong?" I cried, tears streaming down my face.

~

So much time passed. The moon now shone overhead. The air was getting chilly, and almost everyone was off the beach. I finally picked myself up from the sand. I walked over to an alcohol shop not too far away. They were just closing down.

"Wait!" I called, "give me some shots please."

"Oh dear!" The shop owner exclaimed, "you should've came earlier. We're closing right now."

"Please," I begged.

"Ah, coming right up," she told me.

I downed shot after shot of soju, until I could barely keep my head up.

"E-excuse me," I raised my hand, "I have something to tell you, ma'am."

"Yes?" She came right over.

"I'm going to tell you a story. So there are these three guys. I wanted to have all of them, but in the end, they caught me. What am I supposed to do now?" I whined.

"Dear," she cupped my head in her hands, "you have to make up your mind."

"How do I do that?"

"I'll let you stay with me for now. Whoever you long for the most is the one for you. Okay?"

"Thank you so much," I said gratefully.

The lady carried me to a spare room, and I immediately fell asleep.

-

I woke up with a huge throbbing in my head. I tried to sit up, but the hangover was so bad. I looked to the side of the bed. There was some soup along with a note.

Drink up. The soup will make you feel better. You had way to many shots last night.