Chapter 18

school dumped me in a pile of trash tbh

Jimin POV
When I got home, Nara cuddled up on the bed. She was so cute! I laid down next to her and drifted off to sleep.

-

When I woke up I saw Nara staring down at me.

"Hey," I smiled at her.

She looked confused for a second, then smiled back.

"You were out for quite a while," she sighed, "I swear you're so bipolar. One day you're ignoring me and the next you're pretending like nothing happened. Were men created just to play with women's hearts?"

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"Oh nothing," she smiled to herself.

Nara POV

Suddenly, Jimin tackled me to the ground and started tickling me.

"H-hey, stop it! I'm very ticklish!" I squealed.

I tried to push him off, but he wouldn't budge.

He opened his mouth to say something, "Nara, I miss you."

I glared at him, "Well you were the one ignoring me!"

"I'm sorry."

Jimin was straddling me and he leaned down until his face was just inches from mine. What was this brat doing? Without a warning, his lips were on mine. Oh my gosh! I quickly pushed him away.

Jimin looked hurt. I tried to explain but he already left the room.

I sighed one more time. I was confused. I wasn't sure about my feelings. Do I like Jimin? I think I might be falling for him, but deep down, I still miss Jungkook.

A couple hours later, Jimin was back.

"Jimin," I approached him.

"What is it?" he growled, "if you are going to apologize, you're wasting your time. Just forget what happened."

Before he could walk off into his room, I grabbed his arm.

"Please let me explain," I begged, "the truth is, I'm not sure if I like you. I didn't want to give you any false hope."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Whatever, go live with Taehyung or Jungkook or something."

"What?"

"It's so obvious Tae likes you. And you've dated Jungkook before. You must still have some feelings left for him."

I was shocked, "No! I don't like him anymore!"

"You're such a bad liar."

Jimin pushed me out of his house, but luckily I still had my phone with me. I dialed Taehyung's number.

"Hello? Nara?"

"Taehyung! Can you pick me up? I'm outside Jimin's house."

"I'll be right there."

I got cold waiting for Taehyung. I was only in shorts and a T-shirt. I sat down and curled myself up into a ball.

After a while, I felt someone place a jacket on my shoulders. I looked up to see Taehyung offering me his hand. I smiled and took it.

"What happened? Why are you out here? What about Jimin? You'll get sick!" Taehyung bombarded me with questions.

As we walked to Tae's house, I explained the situation. He stopped and patted my head. Then, he wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't help but hug him back.

"It's okay," he soothed me, "I'll always be there for you Nara. I'll be your shoulder to cry on."

At Taehyung's house, I laid down on the bed and enjoyed the warmth.

Tae walked in with two mugs of hot chocolate.

"I see you're making yourself at home," he grinned.

I smiled cheekily back at him.

"About Jimin.. Give him some time to cool down. Don't worry too much. It's bad for your health."

I nodded, "Thank you so much Taehyung."

He handed me a mug and said, "Well, drink up. Then we can have some fun."

I downed the hot chocolate and sat up straight. "So what are we doing?"

Taehyung grinned devilishly and ran into the other room. He came back with some video games.

"Bet you can't beat me in Mario Kart!"

"Oh you're on!"

We played games and watched TV. We were laughing and I had so much fun. It was starting to get late though.

I accidentally let out a yawn.

"Oh! Are you tired?" Tae asked.

"A bit."

"Alright. Get some rest. You can sleep on my bed."

I pouted, "No, it's okay."

"I insist."

I eventually gave in and laid down on the bed. I pulled the sheets up to my neck. It was so warm and comfy! I closed my eyes.

I was just about to fall asleep when I felt someone get in bed beside me. I turned around and found myself face go face with Taehyung. I let out a little yelp, and he chuckled.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I didn't protest.

"How about we forget about Jimin. Forget about Jungkook," Taehyung said and leaned even closer to me.

His lips touched mine, and I felt a spark inside me. I kissed him back.

It felt great.

He felt great.

Taehyung would treat me well. We would both be happy. Why say no?

I smiled, "Sure."

He laced his fingers with mine.

"Are we dating now?" He asked.

"I guess so," I replied, "but I still belong to Jimin."

Taehyung frowned, "I will talk to my dad about that. Go to sleep."

"Okay." I buried my face in his chest and closed my eyes once again.