Chapter 22

I feel like I lost half my readers after Chapter 20 because they were disturbed about Nara playing with three men at once.

Nara POV
Hoseok let me temporarily stay at his place until Jimin forgave me. It's been a week since the incident.

"How's Jimin doing?" I asked.

"I think he's fine. You should go apologize right now," Hoseok responded.

"Alright."

I headed over to Jimin's house. At the front door, I took a deep breath.

It's okay, Nara, it'll end good as long as you say what you planned, I thought to myself.

I hesitantly lifted my hand to ring the doorbell. There was some shuffling inside the house, and Jimin opened the door. He glared coldly at me.

"Go away," he snarled.

"Wait!" I grabbed on to Jimin's hands, "I have something to say."

"Fine. Hurry up with it."

"May I come in please?" I pleaded.

Jimin frowned, "no."

"It'll just be for a second," I wiggled my way around him, getting inside.

He shut the door and faced me. Then, he put his hands on his hips.

"Well?" He asked.

I looked down nervously and fiddled with my fingers, "Um.."

"Seriously, hurry up and spit it out."

"Jimin, I know you're so very mad, but I also know I've made a huge mistake. I wasn't in my right mind. I want to make it up to you, if you'd let me. You're still my master. I'll prove to you that you can trust me again," I looked up at him with desperation.

"I can just disown you. Simple as that. You won't have to deal with me anymore," Jimin started pushing me out the door.

"No! I want to deal with you! I'll do whatever it takes for you to forgive me!" I cried.

"Will you do anything?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes!"

"Okay," he smirked, "I will allow you back in here. Go make me dinner."

I nodded and rushed to the kitchen.

When it was getting darker, I prepared to go to sleep. I laid down on my old bed. It felt so foreign after not sleeping in it for a while.

I woke up to some really loud and annoying drums. Who would be playing drums this early in the morning? I groaned and closed my eyes again. I turned over to my other side, but the drums just got louder.

"Who's the idiot doing this?!" I yelled and shot open my eyes.

I was staring straight at Jimin. He was holding two drum sticks in his hands, with a drum on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked, still annoyed.

"Just giving you a wake up call," he laughed.

"But it's so early," I complained.

"You've got things to do," Jimin sang out and headed towards the door, "so get dressed quickly. I left an outfit for you on your chair."

"Aish! Who is he to tell me what to do? No one disturbs my sleep," I whined.