Chapter 6

Nara POV
I woke up on Taehyung's shoulder. Groaning, I stretched my body and looked around.

"Where are we?" I asked no one in particular.

"Almost back at the villa," Taehyung responded.

"Oh," I said.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asked.

Laughing, I apologized, "sorry for laying on your shoulder. I was really tired."

He chuckled and said in a low voice, "it's okay, I don't mind."

Soon, we were back at Jimin's villa.

"Let's watch a movie!!" Hoseok shouted.

"Argh, we just got back though," Namjoon glared at him.

Before anyone else could protest, Hoseok grabbed a random DVD and shoved it into the video player. Jin went to microwave some popcorn for all of us.

The guys and I sat on the couch and floor to watch the movie.

"You know," Jungkook whined shortly after the movie began, "we should watch something else.. Like Fifty Shades of Grey."

Everyone stopped watching the movie and instead focused their attention on Jungkook. Namjoon's mouth was agape, and Taehyung's eyes were wide.

"We'll pretend we never heard that. Alright Jungkook?" Jin slowly yet calmly replied.

Jungkook did not answer, instead just shoved a bunch of popcorn in his mouth.

Halfway through the movie, I needed to use the restroom. Excusing myself, I picked my way through the guys.

When I finished doing my business, I walked out of the restroom. But I was faced with a taller person. I looked up, trying to see the person's face. I stifled a gasp when I saw who it was. Hesitantly stepping back, I covered my mouth with my hand.

There was an awkward silence between the person and me.

Finally deciding to break the ice, I stuttered, "J-Jungkook..."

He smirked at me, "long time no see Nara."

"What are you doing here?" I demanded.

"Is there a problem? I live here."

"What do you mean by 'here'."

"By that, I mean hell," Jungkook stared straight into my eyes.

"Well what do you want from me?" I asked.

"All I want," he started, "is to have you back..."

"No!" I immediately called out, stepping back even more, "I'm not getting back with you, Jungkook. After what you did."

And as I stepped back, he stepped towards me. This continued until I was completely backed up against a wall.

Jungkook smirked once again, "what exactly did I do?"

I felt tears gathering in my eyes, "don't make me say it. You know what you did. And I will never forgive you." I said the last part quietly, but still loud enough for him to hear.

Jungkook's smirk faded. "Just you wait, Nara," he growled, "I will have you back. No matter what."

And with that, he left the room, leaving me all confused. Mixed feelings clouded my thoughts.

Why does he want me back? And how exactly does he plan to get me?

I realized I forgot one important thing.

I was dating a demon?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well short chapter, but it'll be longer next time. Maybe.